UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens - Fees & Services
- UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
- How to apply for a UAE e visa for Ukrainian citizens?
- Step 1: With the necessary information, complete the website's online UAE visa application form
- Step 2: Select the appropriate UAE e visa payment method after requesting verification of the provided personal information
- Step 3: Check the UAE e visa information in your email to make sure the invoice has been paid and there are no mistakes that need to be fixed
- Step 4: You already have a UAE e visa for Ukrainian citizens without going to the UAE embassy
- Types of UAE visa for Ukraine citizens
- UAE visa fees for Ukraine Citizens
- Apply for an UAE e-visa to the Dubai through us
Dubai visa from Ukraine/UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens: The UAE has long been an attractive destination for Ukrainians. According to the Ukrainian Government, there are about 250,000 tourists who come to the UAE each year, and about 15,000 Ukrainians live there. So do Ukrainian citizens need to apply for a visa when visiting the UAE? Applying for a visa to the UAE is very simple with many different forms. You can apply for a visa in person at the UAE Embassy in Ukraine or apply for a visa online.
UAE visa for Ukrainian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Ukraine?
So is the cost of applying for a UAE visa expensive? Is there any reputable online UAE visa service? For more information on this issue, let's explore the following useful shares.
UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
The United Arab Emirates does not currently offer UAE visa-free travel to Ukraine. Therefore, Ukrainian travelers are required to apply for a UAE visa. Now, Ukrainian citizens can choose to apply online for an UAE e visa with a mobile device or laptop with an internet connection.
The UAE e-visa application for Ukrainians is simple. They need to prepare some of the following UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens including:
- Be prepared to have an email address that you own to receive notifications from the UAE e-visa issuing service.
- Scanned copy of the passport profile page (Note: the passport or other travel document must be valid for at least 06 months before admission into the UAE and has two blank pages).
- Passport-size photos taken in compliance with the UAE's standards for immigration photos (the filename is your full name)
In addition, Ukrainian travelers should prepare their own travel insurance to limit risks on flights to the UAE. So is the UAE e-visa application process difficult?
How to apply for a UAE e visa for Ukrainian citizens?
In order to save time and help Ukrainian citizens quickly come to the UAE without going to the embassy to apply for a visa, we will guide visitors to apply for a visa card online with simple steps simple as follows:
Step 1: With the necessary information, complete the website's online UAE visa application form
Visit this website, navigate to the registration section, choose the relevant UAE e visa service type, and then fill out the online registration form with your personal information. Fill out the online UAE visa application form that is available on UAE Immigration Services website.
Step 2: Select the appropriate UAE e visa payment method after requesting verification of the provided personal information
After validating the data you provided on the UAE visa online registration form, Ukrainians can choose the most suitable and convenient payment methods for you.
Step 3: Check the UAE e visa information in your email to make sure the invoice has been paid and there are no mistakes that need to be fixed
You will get an email of your UAE e visa application once it has been examined and issued electronically. If you don't receive UAE visa notifications, please check your spam messages.
Step 4: You already have a UAE e visa for Ukrainian citizens without going to the UAE embassy
Before your trip starts, remember to print out your UAE e visa, together with a special barcode and a stamp. Keep it on hand until your return flight.
Check UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens - UAE visa fees & services for Ukrainians
Types of UAE visa for Ukraine citizens
Prior to this change, Ukrainian nationals did not need to apply for a UAE visa in order to enter the UAE and remain for 30 days. It has been decided to resume both that policy and the mutual abolition of visa requirements between the two nations.
Additionally, the UAE now permits Ukraine Citizens who arrived before March 3, 2022, to stay in the nation for up to a year without incurring penalties.
UAE visa fees for Ukraine Citizens
How much do Ukrainian citizens need to pay to get a UAE visa? There are two (2) different sorts of UAE visa costs that you must pay. These include the UAE visa services fee and UAE Government fees for submitting an UAE e visa application.
- The number of persons and length of time required to apply for a UAE e visa will affect our service charge.
- Ukrainian must pay the UAE government fees to the UAE Immigration Service in order for them to issue your UAE e visa. Visitors who want to apply for an UAE e-Visa must pay this cost.
Therefore, before plan to come to the United Arab Emirates, Ukrainians need to consult the cost in advance to be able to choose the right UAE e visa services for you.
Apply for an UAE e-visa to the Dubai through us
UAE Immigration Services is known as one of the UAE e visa services to help Ukrainian tourists issue visa cards quickly with enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
Whether you want to make an online UAE visa application for any country in the world, including the UAE, we will always be ready to support and help visitors have a safe and meaningful trip.
If you are in need of a Dubai visa from Ukraine, please contact us for assistance!
UAE Visa Requirements for Ukraine Citizens FAQs
NO! Ukraine citizens are not on the exempt visa list, so they must obtain a VISA to enter the UAE legally. There are several options for obtaining a UAE visa nowadays:
- Apply for an UAE visa at the UAE Embassy in Ukraine or the nearest consulate. Ukrainian passport holders have to spend a lot of their time waiting in a long line to apply for a traditional UAE visa (also known as a paper visa)
- Apply for an UAE e visa for Ukrainian citizens online through UAE Immigration Services's website. (Recommended)
UAE e visa (UAE electronic visa) or UAE visa online is a digital permit giving Ukrainian travelers permission to enter the United Arab Emirates for travel or leisure purposes. Visitors from Ukraine can obtain a UAE eVisa quickly by filling out a simple electronic visa application form.
The online UAE visa application process does not require any paperwork and is quick to complete. Ukrainian travelers can apply remotely with a mobile device or laptop with an internet connection without going to the UAE embassy or consulate. This visa online system helps Ukrainian passport holders save time and effort.
There are many different tourist visas for citizens of Ukraine to visit the UAE, including 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days single-entry UAE visas. Ukraine citizens may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE visa they are requesting. A UAE electronic visa is valid for two months from the processing date.
Applying for a Dubai visa from Ukraine is now a simple process. The UAE visa application for Ukrainian citizens may be completed fully online. It takes you no more than 15 minutes to fill out the UAE e visa application form with a few pieces of basic information.
The UAE e visa process comprises 04 simple steps following:
- Step 1: Fill in the UAE e visa application form with your basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number
- Step 2: After completing the form, you need to pay your UAE eVisa fee online. After that, all that's left to do is check your email for any more information or updates from the site. To aid in the processing of your UAE e visa, you could be asked to submit additional documentation by UAE Immigration Services
- Step 3: Check your email to track the progress of your UAE visa application. The processing time for your UAE visa is determined by the type of processing time you specify
- Step 4: Download and print your UAE electronic visa. Upon arrival, the Immigration officer may request that you show your valid passport and visa.
There are two kinds of fees for tourist visas to UAE for Ukrainian citizens, including Government fees and Visa service fees. Regarding the Government fee, it is compulsory for Ukrainian citizens because Ukraine is not on the exemption list of UAE. The UAE visa service fee is determined by the number of applicants and the type of UAE e visa service option requested.
You have the choice of picking the type of UAE eVisa service that is best suited to your requirements and budget. We offer the following three UAE e visa service options for Ukrainian citizens:
- Normal UAE e visa service: This is a standard UAE visa service that guarantees you will have your UAE eVisa within 03 business days. This service is the cheapest one
- Urgent UAE e visa service: A higher level of UAE visa service that guarantees Ukrainian citizens will obtain your UAE eVisa within 48 hours with an extra fee
- Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service: For Ukrainian applicants who need an UAE eVisa in 24 business hours. This is the fastest UAE visa service option, also the most expensive one.
The UAE e visa fees can be paid in a number of different ways, including bank transfers or electronic payments. The Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros for bank transfers. If you prefer to pay digitally, you can pay in a simple way, such as with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
Learn more about UAE visa fees here.
There are several UAE visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens, so applicants need to learn what they need to know before applying in order to avoid wasting time and being ineligible. The UAE e visa for Ukrainian citizens will be emailed to them after it has been processed and issued electronically.
When applying for a UAE electronic visa from Ukraine, the following documents will be required:
- A scan of the bio page from the passport. Please take note that the Ukrainian passport is valid for at least six months from the entry date in the UAE and has a minimum of two blank pages for stamping
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to pay the UAE visa fees
- A current email address to receive the UAE electronic visa.
UAE travel insurance for Ukrainian citizens: If you apply for an eVisa to UAE and have this perfect travel insurance, you have a better chance of being approved. Moreover, UAE travel health insurance will protect your benefits while going overseas with unforeseen events happen, such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage.
A UAE visa is required for Ukrainian citizens to enter the United Arab Emirates legally. You can instantly obtain a UAE eVisa at home using smart devices like a laptop, mobile phone, or iPad with a strong network connection by visiting the UAE Immigration Services website.
With our experienced staff, we can make it easier for you to get an UAE e visa for your trip to the UAE.
- The UAE e visa permits its holders to stay in the country for 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on the type of UAE electronic visa they apply for
- This UAE eVisa is exclusively available to Ukrainian citizens who want to visit the UAE for leisure, tourism, or to visit family or friends
- Ukrainian citizens must apply for a new UAE e visa if they want to enter the UAE again because a UAE electronic visa is granted for a single-entry.
We hope you get a UAE visa successfully and enjoy your trip. Please contact us right away if you have any queries concerning the UAE electronic visa for Ukraine citizens; we are pleased to assist.