UAE visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens - Fees and Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
- How To Apply A UAE Visa For Bulgarian Citizens Online
- In preparation to applying a UAE e visa for Bulgarian citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Follow these steps correctly to apply online for UAE visa from Bulgaria:
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Bulgarian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular destination for travelers from around the world, including Bulgarian citizens. With its bustling cities, stunning beaches, and world-class attractions, travelers from around the globe flock to this stunning country. However, before travelers from Bulgaria can visit the UAE, they must be aware of the UAE visa requirements.
Luckily, the UAE visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens are relatively straightforward and easy to understand for almost everyone. UAE Immigration Services will examine with you in detail the UAE e visa requirements, types, and timeline of the application process, as well as the UAE e visa fees and services available to Bulgarians when you apply online for a UAE e visa.
UAE visa for Bulgarian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Bulgaria?
Through this post, you'll better understand the UAE e visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens and how to obtain a UAE e visa from Bulgaria in the fastest way within the quickest time possible. Let's begin!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
- Bulgaria is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Bulgarian passport holders.
- Visitors to the UAE from Bulgaria must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months and a valid UAE visa for Bulgarian citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for Bulgarian citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Bulgarian passport
- A passport-size photographs
- Bulgarian passport first-page biographical details.
Bulgarian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained before arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Bulgaria or the consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Bulgarian citizens online through our website.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
How To Apply A UAE Visa For Bulgarian Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Bulgarian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online. Bulgarians can apply for a UAE eVisa from Bulgaria if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas for Bulgarian citizens which are valid for 2 months with a single-entry that Bulgarian travelers will need:
30-day UAE tourist e visa
60-day UAE tourist e visa
90-day UAE tourist e visa
Many services offer different types of UAE e visas, as well as different UAE visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens, so it's essential to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying a UAE e visa for Bulgarian citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Bulgaria passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date.
- It is required that there must be 02 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks.
- Bulgarian passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of a Bulgarian applicant must be in color (the picture should be focused on your face and crisp).
- A working email address of Bulgarian applicant
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e visa fees and services you select.
How to apply online a UAE e visa for Bulgarian citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online for UAE visa from Bulgaria:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...), as well as any itinerary details that Bulgarian applicant has.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay the UAE visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Bulgarian applicants to track your UAE e visa application process anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Bulgarian citizens who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE electronic visa for Bulgarian citizens' approval will be sent to your email box within 01 or 03 business days, depending on which UAE e visa services you choose from our website. When going to the airport, Bulgarian tourists must print your UAE e visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Bulgarian travelers. However, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government to all countries for applying online. Based on the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa types for Bulgarian citizens are currently available, including:
30-day stay UAE e visa
60-day stay UAE e visa
90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Bulgarian passport are all required. Bulgarian visitors applying for UAE e visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Bulgarian citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Bulgarian Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Bulgarian nationals to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE e visa fee for Bulgarian citizens
There are two different types of UAE visa fees:
- One is UAE government fees to pay when Bulgarian citizens apply for a UAE e visas.
- Another is the sum of UAE visa service costs depending on how to speed up your chosen processing time.
More about how to make payment the UAE e visa fees for Bulgarian citizens, and UAE visa service costs here.
Learn about UAE e visa fee for Bulgarian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Bulgarian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, which costs US$299.
See more detail of UAE travel insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Bulgarian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Bulgarian citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Bulgarian nationals who want to get your UAE eVisa within 03 business days.
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Bulgarians who would like to get UAE eVisa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest UAE visa service option available, Bulgarian customers will receive your UAE eVisa within 24 business hours.
Apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Bulgarian citizens here.
The UAE embassy/consulate in Bulgaria
- The UAE embassy/consulate's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy/consulate's offices in Bulgaria may be closed.
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE in Bulgaria here.
Note about UAE e visas for Bulgarian travelers
- An additional 3$ (USD) per day will be charged to Bulgarian citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Bulgarian passports must be valid for six (06) months before entering the UAE.