UAE Visa Requirements for Zimbabwean Citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Zimbabwean Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Zimbabwean Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Zimbabwe
- Need To Find Out Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Zimbabwean Citizens
- Apply For Most Of Required Dubai/UAE Visas For Zimbabwean Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Zimbabwean Travelers
UAE visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens/Dubai e visa from Zimbabwe: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) remains one of the most sought-after destinations for international travel. From luxury shopping, world-class entertainment, and breathtaking architectural marvels, Dubai as well as UAE has something to offer for every kind of tourist. However, before Zimbabwean citizens can jet off to this stunning Middle Eastern country, there are some important UAE visa requirements you need to consider.
The UAE visa process can be intimidating for many Zimbabweans, but understanding the UAE visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens, the process can be straightforward and hassle-free. That's why we have put together this informative article to help guide Zimbabwean tourists. Specifically, we will be focusing on the Dubai e visa from Zimbabwe, which is an electronic visa that can be applied for and obtained online through UAE Immigration Services official website.
Dubai visa for Zimbabwean citizens
We will be covering everything from the UAE e visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens, the application process, required documents, processing times, UAE e visa fees and services available, as well as UAE travel insurance & much more. Whether you are planning a short-term trip or a long-term stay, we believe every Zimbabwean traveler to the UAE deserves to have a perfect moment in the country. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Zimbabwean Citizens First
Zimbabwe is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Zimbabwean passport holders.
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Zimbabwean citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai
- Travelers to the UAE/Dubai from Zimbabwe are required to have a valid Zimbabwe passport lasting at least 06 months.
Can apply for a UAE visa for Zimbabwean citizens in several ways
- The UAE visa for Zimbabwean citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwean nationals can apply for a UAE e visa online through UAE Immigration Services official website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Zimbabwean citizens
- A valid Zimbabwean passport for at least 6 months
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Zimbabwe passport biography first-page
- 2 passport-sized photographs of Zimbabwean applicants.
Zimbabwean travelers applying for Dubai/UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Zimbabwean citizens varies.
Check UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Zimbabwean Citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations, including Zimbabwean residents, to apply for UAE e-Tourist visas online. For individuals considering a short stay in Dubai for leisure or pleasure, the UAE electronic visa is the ideal alternative.
Normally, there are two main types of UAE tourist e visas valid for 02 months with a single entry that Zimbabwean citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
However, there are many businesses that offer a multitude of services as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for Zimbabweans; you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Zimbabwe
The United Arab Emirates government has facilitated and simplified the process for Zimbabwean applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e Tourist visa online wherever you are.
To apply for a UAE e visa for Zimbabwean citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Zimbabwe customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e visa result information
- Zimbabwe applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Zimbabwean applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment of your UAE visa service fee
- Zimbabwe passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines
- Zimbabwean passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date and have at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these 4 simple steps to apply for a UAE e visa online from Zimbabwe
- 1) Fill out information of Zimbabwean applicant including: Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number,... as well as any itinerary details you have
- 2) Double-check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost, then click "Send". We may ask Zimbabwean customers for additional information (if needed)
- 3) Receive your UAE e visa approval results (in PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 1 to 3 business days, depending on the UAE/Dubai e visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
Apply UAE e visa for Zimbabwean citizens online
In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our Zimbabwean customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status online on our website anytime you need.
UAE Immigration Service’s support teams are available 24/7 to serve all customers from Zimbabwe who need assistance with the online UAE/Dubai visa application process, which usually takes only 10 minutes to complete.
Need To Find Out Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Zimbabwean Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for Zimbabwean residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e visa fees for Zimbabwean citizens
It should be known that when applying for a UAE e visa for Zimbabwean citizens, you only have to pay 02 types of costs, including: the UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Immigration Servicesandthe UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
- The UAE visa fees for Zimbabwean applicants are solely determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen
- More about making payment UAE e visa costs for Zimbabwean citizens and details of the UAE visa service fees here.
Details of UAE e visa services for Zimbabwean applicants
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Zimbabwe residents.
Specifically, we currently offer 03 UAE e visa service options for Zimbabwe applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1. Regular UAE e visa service
Normal UAE visa service option is used in most cases for Zimbabwean residents who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2. Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Zimbabwe tourists who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 business days.
3. Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Zimbabwe customers who need a UAE e visa within 01 business day.
Travelers can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Zimbabwean citizens.
UAE e visa fees for Zimbabwean citizens
Apply For Most Of Required Dubai/UAE Visas For Zimbabwean Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Zimbabwe can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Zimbabwean citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate in your country.
The United Arab Emirates embassy office in Zimbabwe
- Phone: 00 2632 4230 2372
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address:21 Boscobel Drive West, Harare, Zimbabwe.
The working hours of the UAE embassy office in Zimbabwe
- The UAE embassy office hours in Zimbabwe are 09:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends & holidays
- Zimbabwean applicants need to update the Public holidays & New Year of the UAE embassy/consulate in Zimbabwe to be more proactive.
*Notice: some UAE embassies are open by appointment only, Zimbabwean applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Zimbabwe.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Zimbabwe should register to buy UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e visa online on our website because:
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for Zimbabwean citizens
- UAE Immigration Services currently supporting Zimbabwean customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information by applying for UAE e visa through our official website
- UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is being provided for only 299$US/person, customers from Zimbabwe can find out more information about travel insurance UAE here
- UAE travel health insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Zimbabweans and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad.
Overall, UAE travel health insurance is a very valuable and dependable companion for visitors from Zimbabwe, as well as any international traveler in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Zimbabwean Travelers
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from Zimbabwe. If you have any problem or question and need assistance with an online application for Dubai/UAE tourist e visa from Zimbabwe, please contact us immediately.
* Important notes:
- Zimbabwean travelers who overstay the validity period of their UAE e visa in the United Arab Emirates will be charged an additional penalty fee. Since October 14th, 2022, the UAE's ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE
- Zimbabwe passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of application
- Please remember that Zimbabwean nationals may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if you break the UAE Immigration regulations
- Zimbabwean customers remember to download & print out your UAE e visa then bring it along to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival.
We operate 24/7 and are happy to support our Zimbabwean customers anytime and anywhere with all we have. Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Zimbabwe customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!