UAE E-visa Requirements for Macedonian Citizens
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Macedonian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Macedonian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa Online From Macedonia At The UAE Immigration Services Website
- Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Macedonian Citizens
- Currently, The UAE Embassy Has Not Yet Been Established In Macedonia
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Macedonian Visitors
UAE visa requirements for Macedonian citizens/Dubai e visa from Macedonia: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a famous tourist destination for people all over the world. It's no wonder that so many people travel to Dubai - the gem of the Middle East, with its gorgeous architecture, vibrant cities, and rich lifestyle. However, a UAE/Dubai visa is required for Macedonian nationals visiting the country. The UAE visa application procedure, on the other hand, may be difficult and perplexing, particularly for individuals unfamiliar with UAE visa requirements and regulations.
UAE Immigration Services will break down the UAE visa requirements for Macedonian citizens in this article, as well as give essential information on how to apply online for a UAE e-Tourist visa from Macedonia. Understanding UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for citizens of Macedonia is critical to ensuring a smooth and hassle-free travel experience, whether you are planning a business trip or a pleasure holiday.
Dubai visa for Macedonian citizens
We will cover everything from necessary paperwork, UAE e visa fees and services options available, and UAE travel insurance to UAE e visa processing time. The UAE e visa application process for Macedonian citizens is straightforward and may be performed online from anywhere in the world. Don't let the UAE visa procedure stress you out; instead, continue reading for our thorough advice on how to apply for a Dubai/UAE e-Tourist visa from Macedonia through our website. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Macedonian Citizens
Macedonia is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Macedonian passport holders.
Visitors from Macedonia to the United Arab Emirates are required to have a valid Macedonian passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Macedonian citizens in order to enter the country.
The UAE visa for Macedonian citizens can be obtained in two (02) ways
- 1. The UAE visa for Macedonian citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the closest UAE embassy or consulate
- 2. Macedonian citizens can apply online for a UAE e visa through the UAE Immigration Services website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Macedonian citizens
- A valid Macedonian passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Macedonia passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Macedonian applicants.
UAE e visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Macedonian Citizens
There are various types of UAE visas available to Macedonian citizens. But only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for online application by all countries. So, to meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Macedonian customers, there are currently 2 popular types of UAE e visa being offered, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
Currently, many services provide different UAE visa types as well as different UAE visa requirements for Macedonian citizens. So, you need to know these differences in advance.
Anyway, Macedonian travelers applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Macedonian citizens varies.
How To Apply UAE Visa Online From Macedonia At The UAE Immigration Services Website
Macedonians can apply for a UAE e visa from Macedonia if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip.
Currently, there are two (02) types of UAE tourist e visas with valid for two (02) months that Macedonian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In fact, it is relatively simple to apply for a UAE e visa for Macedonian citizens, which can be done online.
Please prepare the following documents to apply for a UAE e visa from Macedonia
- A Macedonian passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- A frequent-used credit or debit card to make payments for UAE e visa service fees
- A working email address to receive the information & result of UAE electronic visa
- A recent color photo of a Macedonian applicant should focus on your face, clean & sharp
- The applicant must have a Macedonian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry and at least two blank pages for visa stamping..
Following these 04 simple steps to apply for a UAE e visa through our website
- 1. First, please describe the information of the Macedonian applicant including: your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., with any itinerary details you have.
- 2. Second, double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Macedonian applicant must pay the visa fee. UAE Immigration Services may ask Macedonian customers for additional information (if needed).
- 3. Third, the UAE visa check status system allows our Macedonian customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status anytime you need. The result of the UAE e visa for Macedonian citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 working days.
- 4. Finally, Macedonian customers must print out your UAE e visa result, then bring it along to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer upon arrival.
Support teams of UAE Immigration Services are available 24/7 to serve Macedonian customers who need support with the online UAE visa application process from Macedonia, which usually takes only 15 - 20 minutes to complete.
You can apply UAE e visa for Macedonian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Macedonian Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa can be viewed as an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Macedonian citizens who wish to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fees for Macedonian citizens
You should be known that when applying for a UAE visa for Macedonian citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of fees, including: the UAE Government fee (collected by the UAE Immigration Department) and the UAE visa service fee (charged by UAE Immigration Services)
- The UAE visa costs for Macedonian applicants are solely determined by the service option & type of your UAE visa chosen.
- You can choose the appropriate way to make payment UAE e visa fees for Macedonian citizens, and see more details of UAE visa service fees here.
About UAE e visa services for Macedonian citizens
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Macedonian nationals.
Specifically, we are providing customers with three (03) options for UAE e visa services for Macedonian citizens with different fees depending on each customer's specific needs.
1. Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Macedonian nationals who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 working days.
2. Urgent UAE e visa service option
Used in some special cases for Macedonian visitors who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 business days.
3. Super Urgent UAE e visa service option
Used in emergency cases and also known as Rush UAE e visa, this is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Macedonian customers who need a UAE e visa within 1 working day.
You can apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Macedonian citizens.
Find out all about UAE e visa services & fees for Macedonian citizens
Currently, The UAE Embassy Has Not Yet Been Established In Macedonia
Therefore, Macedonian applicants can contact and apply in person for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies/consulates in your surrounding countries. The nearest UAE embassy to Macedonia is located in Belgrade HE Mubarak Saeed Burshaid Al Dhaheri.
You can find more information about consular & UAE visa services for Macedonian citizens at the UAE embassy in Serbia.
Address of the UAE embassy office in Serbia
As some UAE embassies are open by appointment only, Macedonian citizens must make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy in Serbia.
- Tel: +381114020500
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Uzicka St. 60, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia.
The opening hours of the UAE embassy in Serbia
UAE embassies are open Monday through Friday and closed on weekends, except for Serbia and United Arab Emirates official holidays.
- Morning: 09:00 - 12:00
- Afternoon: 13:00 - 16:00
As Serbia and UAE public holidays may affect embassy business hours, Macedonian applicants are advised to contact to confirm opening hours before visiting any UAE embassy office.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE Visa Online
Macedonian travelers need to know that the UAE Government Highly recommends UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage for approval by the UAE Government to issue UAE e visas for Macedonian citizens.
- Moreover, UAE Travel Insurance will help ensure maximum safety for your health against the risks of traveling abroad along with many other benefits.
- Macedonian applicants can obtain UAE travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa through our website, it costs only US$299/person.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Macedonian Visitors
- Macedonian customers need to download and print out your UAE e-Tourist visa and then bring it along to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Macedonian passport used for the UAE e-Tourist visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application.
- An additional fee will be charged for Macedonian tourists who overstay the validity of their UAE e visa in Dubai. (The UAE ICP has standardized the overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates since October 14, 2022)
- Anyway, Macedonian citizens can be banned from entering the country for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE Immigration regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or have questions regarding applying for UAE e visa for Macedonian citizens. UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to support everyone with all we have. Finally, we wish our Macedonian customers a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!