UAE Visa Requirements For Georgian Citizens - Fees & Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Georgian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply UAE Visa For Georgian Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Georgian Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE Visa For Georgian Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Travelers From Georgia
UAE visa requirements for Georgian citizens/Dubai e visa from Georgia: Georgians hoping to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE) must be aware of the necessary UAE visa requirements and regulations before traveling. Whether for business or tourism, it is important for Georgian citizens to be familiar with the rules and regulations set in place by the UAE government. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of the UAE visa requirements for Georgian citizens wishing to travel to the UAE.
Dubai visa for Georgian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Georgia?
UAE Immigration Services will cover topics such as UAE visa types, how to apply, UAE visa fees, and other important details necessary for a successful entry. We will also provide information about other entry requirements such as health and travel insurance, and any other special requirements for Georgian travelers. By following the necessary steps and regulations set out, Georgian citizens can ensure that their trip to the UAE will be safe, enjoyable, and hassle-free. Let’s see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Georgian Citizens
- Georgia is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Georgian citizens
- Visitors to the UAE from Georgia must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Georgian citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Georgian applicants must submit the following documents
- Proof of travel arrangements
- A passport-sized photographs
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport.
Georgian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Georgia or a consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Georgian citizens online.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Georgian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply UAE Visa For Georgian Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Georgian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Georgian can apply for a UAE e visa from Georgia if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are several types of UAE visas that Georgian citizens will need:
- UAE 30-day tourist visa
- UAE 60-day tourist visa
- UAE 90-day tourist visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Georgian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for a UAE e visa for Georgian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A valid email address to receive the status of the UAE visa process
- Payment method to complete the application
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond UAE's entry date
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Apply a UAE e visa for Georgian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Georgian citizens
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any travel itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "Send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Georgian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Georgian Citizens
Georgian citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip.
A variety of various tourist visas, including 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day single-entry visas, are available for Georgian nationals who wish to visit the UAE.
Depending on the type of visa they are applying for, Georgian nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days after the date of their arrival. After the processing date, an electronic visa for the UAE is valid for two months.
- UAE Tourist visas: are available for those visiting UAE for leisure and are typically valid for 28 days
- UAE Business visas: can be applied for if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences. They are usually valid for up to 70 days.
Georgians applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies.
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required, as is a letter of invitation from the UAE when applying for certain types of UAE visas.
If you'd like to stay for a longer period, long-term UAE e visas are also available for Georgians. UAE Immigration Services currently offers two types of e visas for Georgian citizens:
- UAE Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Georgians to engage in business activities
- UAE Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE Visa For Georgian Citizens
A UAE e visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Georgian citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit.
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Georgian citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa services for Georgian citizens
UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Georgian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Georgian applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Georgian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Georgian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Georgian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Travelers can apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Georgian citizens here.
UAE e visa fees for Georgian citizens
There are UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Georgians apply for UAE e visas.
Learn all about UAE visa fees and services for Georgian citizens
Consider buying UAE travel insurance for Georgian citizens when applying for a UAE e visa
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE Government. Georgian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
The UAE Embassy In Georgia
Georgian applicants can also apply for a necessary UAE visa at the UAE embassy office in Georgia and should note some information:
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- Link to the UAE Embassy in Georgia
On public holidays in Georgia and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Georgia may be closed.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Travelers From Georgia
The Georgian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Alway remember that Georgian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
The duration of the UAE e-tourist visa depends on the type of UAE e visa that Georgian customers apply for, which can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days. If Georgian visitors overstay their UAE tourist e visa, they will have to pay a penalty. The UAE overstay penalty has been standardized by the UAE's ICP since October 14, 2022.
Georgian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE visa regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Georgian citizens. UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have, and wish our Georgian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!