UAE Visa Requirements For Liberian Citizens - Fees & Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Liberian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Liberian Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Liberian Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Liberian Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Liberian citizens
- UAE e visa services for Liberian citizens
- Anyway, consider to buy UAE travel insurance for Liberian citizens when applying a UAE electronic visa
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Liberian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Liberia
- Note about UAE e visas for Liberian tourists
- Government Update
Dubai e visa from Liberia/UAE visa requirements for Liberian citizens: In addition to offering a unique mix of Middle Eastern culture and modern amenities, the United Arab Emirates also boasts a stunning desert and coastal landscape that is popular with Liberian tourists and business people alike. Travelers from Liberia going to the UAE must ensure they meet all applicable UAE visa requirements for Liberian citizens before departing as they do with all other international travel.
Dubai visa for Liberian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Liberia?
UAE Immigration Services aims to provide visitors with an overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Liberian citizens to ensure they have everything they need to prepare for their trip. During the article, you will be able to learn about the types, services and fees of UAE electronic visas available, the supporting documentation that must be submitted, the UAE online visa application process, where you can get help and advice, as well as any particular UAE visa requirements that Liberian citizens should be aware of before they apply. Let's see!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Liberian Citizens
- Liberia is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so Liberian passport holders must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country
- Travelers to the UAE from Liberia must meet certain UAE visa requirements
- Visitors must have a Liberian passport valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry.
Liberian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the consulate or embassy of UAE near you
- Apply for a UAE e visa for Liberian citizens online through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Liberian applicants must submit documents including:
- A passport-sized photograph
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of the Liberian passport biographical first-page
- Liberian passport valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and has two blank pages for visa stamping.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Liberian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Liberian Citizens
Luckily, it is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Liberia if you have a necessary UAE visa. Getting a UAE electronic visa for Liberian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Liberia, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need. Currently, there are three (03) different UAE visa types for Liberian citizens
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
UAE visa types for Liberian citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Just below are some helpful tips for you to get UAE visa online from Liberia easily.
Here are a few things to prepare when applying for a UAE e visa from Liberia
- A valid email address to receive the UAE e visa notifications
- Bank account or credit card that can pay internationally to cover the UAE visa service fee
- A color photograph of the Liberian applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- The Liberian passport must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates and must contain complete biographical information, with no missing data or lines.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Liberian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Liberian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Liberian applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details (date of arrival and departure)
- Step 2: Verify all your information and pay UAE e visa service costs before clicking "Send" (UAE Immigration Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Liberian customers to track your UAE electronic visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Liberian travelers should download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
Typically, the UAE e visa application process only takes about 10 - 20 minutes. UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Liberian citizens as quickest and simplest as possible.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Liberian Citizens
Liberian nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE electronic visa they are requesting. Currently, the UAE Government only allows online application for UAE tourist e visas for all countries.
Visitors from Liberia can enter the United Arab Emirates with three (03) different UAE tourist electronic visas, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Liberian citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the date of issuance with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Liberian citizens
- Liberian travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
UAE visa application processing time can take several days to complete depending on the type of visa. So, Liberian citizens should start the UAE visa application process before your planned trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Liberian Citizens
In order to enter UAE on business, tourism, or transit, you will need a UAE e visa for Liberian citizens, which is an electronic travel authorization. The UAE visa fee is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE electronic visa chosen.
UAE e visa fee for Liberian citizens
- UAE Visa Service Fee and UAE Government Fee are two types of fees that are required to be paid when Liberian nationals apply for a UAE electronic visa
- In addition, you can see more details of the UAE visa service fee here. Pay the UAE e visa fee for Liberian citizens here.
Everything about UAE visa fees & services for Liberian citizens
UAE e visa services for Liberian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Liberian citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Liberian tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa service for Liberian citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in special cases, also known as Rush UAE electronic visa, this is the fastest UAE visa service for Liberian customers who need to apply for UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Liberian citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider to buy UAE travel insurance for Liberian citizens when applying a UAE electronic visa
- Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is an advantage for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Liberian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website
- See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Liberian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Liberia
Anyway, Liberian citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates in Liberia
- Currently, the embassy of UAE has not been established in Liberia yet
- As a result, Liberian nationals can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries.
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies offices are open Monday to Friday.
Note about UAE e visas for Liberian tourists
- Liberian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- Alway remember that Liberian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Liberian visitors staying in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa will be charged an additional US$3 per day.
Last Update: 05/2023
From May 2023, Liberia passport holders can only apply for an UAE Tourist Visa - 60 days single entry. However, your nationality needs more procedures than others, please contact us for assist in-person to apply for an UAE e-visa.