UAE Visa Requirements For Slovenian Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Slovenian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Slovenian Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Slovenian Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Slovenian Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Slovenian citizens
- UAE e visa services for Slovenian citizens
- Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Slovenian citizens
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Slovenian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Slovenia
- Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for citizens of Slovenia
UAE visa requirements for Slovenian citizens: In addition to offering a unique mix of Middle Eastern culture, modern amenities and breath-taking desert and coastal scenery, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular tourist and business destination for Slovenian visitors. For visitors from Slovenia to the United Arab Emirates, there are some UAE visa requirements for citizens of Slovenia that they must meet before leaving Slovenia, same for all other visitors internationally.
UAE visa for Slovenian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Slovenia?
UAE Immigration Services aims to provide a description of the UAE e visa requirements for Slovenian citizens to enable them to plan their trip and ensure they have the necessary documentation. There will be a discussion of the types, services and fees of UAE electronic visas available, the supporting documentation that is required, the UAE e visa application process, and where to get help and advice on UAE e visas, as well as any particular UAE visa requirements for Slovenian citizens should be aware of before they apply. Let's see!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Slovenian Citizens
Sloveniatourists coming to the UAE from Slovenian must meet some of the UAE visa requirements for Slovenian citizens and must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country.
Visitors must have the Slovenian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
Slovenian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for Slovenians must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the UAE embassy or consulate near you
- Apply for a UAE e visa for Slovenian citizens online through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Slovenian applicants must submit documents including:
- A passport-sized photograph
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of the Slovenian passport biographical first-page
- Slovenian passport valid at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Slovenian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Slovenian Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Slovenia with a UAE e visa. Luckily, g
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Slovenia, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need. There are three (03) different UAE tourist visa types for Slovenian citizens:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Slovenian citizens online as required:
- Slovenian passports must have complete biographic information, no missing data or lines. A passport must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- A color photograph of the Slovenian applicant (photo should be focused on your face and crisp)
- Your email address in using to receive the result and status of your UAE electronic visa application process
- Credit card or international bank account to pay for UAE visa service fee.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Slovenian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Slovenian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Slovenian applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: Verify all information and pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send". UAE Immigration Services may require additional information
- Step 3: UAE e visa check status system allows Slovenian customers to track your UAE electronic visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Slovenian citizens should download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
The entire UAE e visa application process from Slovenia online usually takes only 10-15 minutes. The support team of UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to assist our clients through the UAE visa application process for Slovenian citizens as quickly and simply as possible.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Slovenian Citizens
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Slovenian travelers requiring a UAE multiple-entry visa must apply for the required UAE visa in person at the nearest consulate or embassies of the United Arab Emirates.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the issuance date with single entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Slovenian citizens
- Slovenian travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
The UAE visa application processing time can take several days to complete depending on the type of UAE visa. So, Slovenian citizens should start the UAE visa application before your planned trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Slovenian Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Slovenia for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Slovenian citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Slovenian citizens
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Slovenians apply for UAE e visas.
- UAE visa fee for Slovenian citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen
UAE e visa services for Slovenian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services offers three (03) options of UAE e visa service options for Slovenian citizens, with different costs depending on the needs of each customer:
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Slovenian tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Slovenian citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Super Urgent UAE visa also known as Rush UAE e visa, this is the fastest UAE visa service for Slovenian cliens who need to apply for UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours.
Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Slovenian citizens
- Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the Government
- Slovenian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE electronic visa on our website.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Slovenian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Slovenia
Anyway, Slovenian citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates has not been established in Slovenia yet
- As a result, Slovenian nationals can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries
- Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in other countries
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies offices are open Monday to Friday.
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for citizens of Slovenia
- Slovenian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the United Arab Emirates
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Slovenian tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa
- Alway remember that Slovenian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa and bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.