UAE Visa Requirements For Singaporean Citizens - Fee/Service
- Singaporean need visa to Dubai
- How to apply for a UAE e visa for Singapore citizens?
- Step 1: Fill out the UAE visa online application form available on our website
- Step 2: Payment UAE e visa by some options include PayPal, bank transfer, bank card, credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Receive your UAE e-visa through email
- Step 4: When you arrive in the UAE, Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint will stamp your passport.
- Dubai visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
- UAE visa fee for Singaporean citizens
- Is the UAE embassy open in Singapore?
- Contact us for a UAE e-visa
Dubai visa from Singapore/UAE visa for Singaporean citizens: Both Dubai and Singapore are extremely contemporary cities with advanced infrastructure and public transportation systems. If Singapore citizens come to the UAE, do they need to apply for a visa card? Singaporean nationals can obtain a UAE visa upon arrival. Typically, the stay is brief, and the visa expires after 60 days (2 months).
UAE visa for Singaporean citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Singapore?
If you are looking for “How do Singaporeans need a visa to Dubai?” The following information cannot be ignored:
Singaporean need visa to Dubai
You might need to obtain a visit visa to the UAE if you intend to travel to Dubai. You will need a UAE tourist visa that is good for the entire UAE in order to visit the UAE, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.
You can get electronic authorization (eVisa) by submitting a copy of your Singapore passport online.
Currently, Singaporeans can go to Dubai on a number of different types of tourist visas including single-entry visas. Singapore citizens can stay in the UAE for 30, 60, or 90 days depending on the type of visa they have, and the e-visa is valid for 02 months from the date it was processed.
So how to apply for a UAE visa online? Are they complicated and taking a long time?
How to apply for a UAE e visa for Singapore citizens?
If you are looking for the online UAE visa application process, please refer to the following simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the UAE visa online application form available on our website
Visit the website: UAE Immigration Services and click on the item: "Apply UAE visa"
To minimize unwanted delays, complete and input the accurate personal information of the applicants at the link to apply for a UAE visa online.
Step 2: Payment UAE e visa by some options include PayPal, bank transfer, bank card, credit or debit card.
You can choose the UAE e visa payment method that is right for you. Payment can be made by credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
Step 3: Receive your UAE e-visa through email
After completing the above steps, please check your email to confirm the information, and we will let you know when you will have your UAE e visa.
Step 4: When you arrive in the UAE, Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint will stamp your passport.
Before leaving, download and print your UAE e visa. Upon arrival, the immigration officer may need you to show your valid passport and UAE visa.
Check UAE visa requirements for Singaporean citizens - UAE e visa fees & services for Singaporeans
Dubai visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
As the UAE visa application will be made online, be careful to adhere to all the guidelines for the following UAE visa requirements for Singaporean citizens:
- The instructions, updates, and forms related to your UAE visa application will be sent to the functioning email address you give.
- A color digital passport-size photo ( preferably a very clear image that was taken as recently as possible).
- A digital replica of your genuine, current passport. The passport must still be valid 06 months after your trip to the UAE.
Singapore citizens receive comprehensive information on obtaining a 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day UAE tourist visa for the United Arab Emirates, depending on the reason for their visit.
UAE visa fee for Singaporean citizens
Singaporeans need UAE visas to Dubai. How much does it cost? You are requested to pay 02 different types of UAE visa fees in order to apply for a UAE visa online. Government fees and UAE visa service fees are two examples of this.
The number of persons your application covers and how quickly Singaporean require the UAE visa will determine the service charge. You can choose one of the following UAE e visa services for Singaporean citizens including:
- Normal UAE e-visa: Service for Singaporean citizens who need an UAE e visa in less than 03 working days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa : Service for Singaporeans who need an UAE e visa in less than 48 hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: this service for Singaporean citizens who need an UAE e visa in less than 24 hours.
In addition, we recommend that you buy travel insurance together to help keep your trip safe and limit unexpected risks. To know more about the fee of applying for a rush UAE e visa for Singapore citizens, please contact us or click here for the best support.
Is the UAE embassy open in Singapore?
The United Arab Emirates' Ministry of Foreign Affairs appoints the Emirati Embassy, which is a diplomatic mission in Singapore.
On North Bridge Road in Singapore, there is a government building known as the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates.
In the event that you are not qualified to apply for an e-visa online or you are required to visit the embassy. For information on the UAE Embassy in Singapore, kindly get in touch with us.
Contact us for a UAE e-visa
The "UAE Immigration Services" (GIS) group of businesses, which is the global leader in online travel and related services, includes UAE Immigration Services as a member. Complete e visa assistance for the United Arab Emirates.
Customers who require guidance and support regarding the online UAE visa services should get in touch with the UAE Immigration Services customer service staff. You will receive your UAE e visa shortly.
UAE Visa Requirements for Singapore Citizens FAQs
Singaporean passport holders can apply for a UAE visa online by accessing the UAE Immigration Services website. The UAE e visa application process is straightforward and takes applicants about fifteen minutes to complete.
To apply for a UAE e visa from Singapore, Singaporean citizens need to follow these steps:
- Determine the type of UAE visa they need, the number of visas, and the processing time for their UAE e visa application
- Fill in the online application form with some personal information: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Travel date (arrival date and departure date) is also required
- Pay the UAE visa fees and send us some supporting documents (if needed). Click the “Send” button and let us proceed further with their UAE visa application.
- Wait for approval: Once Singaporean nationals have submitted their application, they will need to wait for the approval. The UAE e visa processing time can vary, typically a maximum of 03 business days.
- UAE e visa check status feature allows you to monitor your application process in real time, whenever you need it. Please check the applicant’s email on a regular basis to get information about the UAE electronic visa.
- Receive a UAE e visa: If the visa is approved, Singaporean citizens will receive their UAE e visa by mail. They should then print it out and bring their visa to travel to the United Arab Emirates.
In order to get a UAE visa, Singaporean passport holders are required to pay two (02) types of UAE visa fees, including the Government fee and the Visa service fee.
The fee required to be paid by the applicant to the UAE Government for processing their UAE visa is referred to as the Government fee. This fee, which is US$188 for Singaporean citizens, is non-refundable and remains the same regardless of the outcome of the UAE visa application, be it approval or denial.
The UAE visa service fee is charged when Singaporean citizens use the UAE e visa application service on our website. This visa fee is determined by how fast they want their UAE e visa.
- For the standard UAE e visa service option, Singaporean citizens will be charged a service fee of US$79
- If Singaporean applicants opt for the urgent UAE e visa service, the visa fee will be increased by US$79
- The most expedited service, known as the super urgent UAE e visa service or Rush UAE e visa, allows Singaporean nationals to receive their UAE e visa in just 24 working hours and carries an additional cost of US$99.
In conclusion, it is advisable to check the latest UAE visa fees on the UAE Immigration Services website, as the visa fees may change over time.
Yes! you can apply for a UAE tourist visa online from Singapore. The process of applying for a UAE e visa for Singaporean citizens online is convenient and efficient, allowing you to complete the online UAE visa application from the comfort of your own home.
To apply for a UAE tourist visa from Singapore online, you will need to complete the online UAE visa application form, provide the required documents, and pay the UAE visa fee. Once your application has been processed and approved, you will receive your UAE visa electronically.
It is advisable to check the UAE visa status on the UAE Immigration Services website for the most up-to-date information and requirements for online UAE e visa applications. Please note that, this function is only available to our customers.
The processing time for UAE visas for Singaporean citizens can vary depending on several factors, such as the type of UAE visa, the time of year, and the volume of applications being processed.
On average, the processing time of UAE visa for Singaporean applicants is typically between 24 hours to 03 business days. However, it is advisable to apply well in advance of your planned travel dates to avoid any unforeseen events that may happen.
To be more specific, there are three processing time options for the UAE e visa application available at UAE Immigration Services:
- Standard UAE visa service: For Singaporeans who wish to receive a UAE e visa in 03 business days
- Urgent UAE visa service: For Singaporean citizens who wish to receive a UAE e visa in 02 business days
- Super urgent UAE visa service: Also known as Rush UAE e visa for Singaporean customers who wish to receive a UAE e visa in 24 hours.
No! Currently, there is only a UAE Tourist visa for Singaporean citizens that allows them to remain in the country for 30, 60, or 90 days. Singaporean passport holders who wish to visit UAE for a short period of time can consider applying for this type of UAE visa. You should note that the fee remains unchanged whether you do not stay in the country for up to the allowed staying time.
A UAE electronic visa, also known as a UAE e visa, is a type of visa that allows Singaporean travelers to enter Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates. It is an electronic version of a traditional UAE visa that can be obtained online, eliminating the need for Singaporean travelers to visit a UAE embassy or consulate in person.
The UAE e visa allows Singaporean nationalities to visit the United Arab Emirates for short tourism or business trips and can be used for entry into the country. The UAE visa requirements and the UAE visa fees may vary, so it is important to check UAE visa requirements for Singaporean citizens for the most up-to-date information.