UAE E-visa Requirements for Bruneian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Bruneian citizens: A comprehensive overview of the UAE e-visa requirements for Bruneian citizens is provided in this article, which will assist travelers from Brunei in becoming familiar with the rules and regulations of the United Arab Emirates government before visiting the country.
- Check UAE Visa Requirements For Bruneian Citizens
- How To Apply for UAE Visa For Bruneian Citizens Online?
- UAE E-visa Fees for Bruneian Citizens
- Essential UAE E-visa Tips for Bruneian Travelers
UAE visa for Bruneian citizens - How to get a UAE e-visa from Brunei?
Besides discussing the UAE e-visa requirements, including the UAE e-visa fees, services, types, and UAE visa processing time, UAE Immigration Services will also discuss other entry requirements, such as UAE travel insurance for Bruneian citizens. Let's get started!
Check UAE Visa Requirements For Bruneian Citizens
- Brunei is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Bruneian passport holders.
- Visitors from Brunei to the United Arab Emirates must have a valid Bruneian passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Bruneian citizens in order to enter the country.
Types Of UAE Visa For Bruneian Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Bruneian citizens. But currently, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
Based on the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa for Bruneian citizens types are currently available, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Bruneian passport are all required. Bruneian nationals applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the UAE visa application processing time for each type of UAE e visa for Bruneian citizens varies.
How many ways can Bruneian citizens obtain a UAE e-visa?
- UAE visas must be obtained before arrival in the UAE and can be acquired from the UAE embassy or the nearest consulate.
- Applying for a UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens online through our website.
What documents do Bruneian citizens need to prepare when applying for a UAE e-visa?
- Visitors must hold a valid Bruneian passport for at least six (06) months from the date of entry
- Bruneian passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- It is required for Bruneian applicants to have 02 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks.
- A recent color photo of the Bruneian applicant, must be sharp and focus on their face
- A working email address
- Credit and debit cards are used frequently to make payments for UAE e-visa service fees that Bruneian citizens have chosen.
UAE e-visa requirements for Bruneian citizens
How To Apply for UAE Visa For Bruneian Citizens Online?
Obtaining a UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online. Bruneians can apply for a UAE e-visa from Brunei if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Please follow these steps correctly to apply UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...), as well as any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay the UAE e-visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Bruneians track your UAE e-visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
How to apply for a UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens online
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for 2 months with a single entry that Bruneian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
Currently, many visa services offer different types of UAE visas and different UAE e-visa requirements for Bruneian citizens, so it's essential to understand these differences in advance.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Bruneian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens' approval will be sent to your email box within 01 - 03 business days, depending on which UAE e-visa services you chose from our website.
UAE E-visa Fees for Bruneian Citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for Bruneian citizens with different UAE visa service costs depending on your need.
There are two (02) different types of UAE visa fees for Bruneian citizens need to make payment when applying for a UAE e-visa online, including:
- UAE Government fees, which are mandatory fees to be paid to the United Arab Emirates government when applying for a UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens.
- Another is the total UAE e-visa service fees depending on how to speed up selected UAE e-visa processing time for Bruneian citizens.
More about the details of UAE e-visa fees.
It is important to fully understand the UAE e-visa fees for Bruneian citizens
Essential UAE E-visa Tips for Bruneian Travelers
- Bruneian passports must be valid for six (06) months before entering the United Arab Emirates.
- An additional 3$ (USD) per day will be charged to Bruneian citizens who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Before going to the airport, Bruneian travelers must print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
Special Bonus Services for Bruneian Travelers
Consider buying a UAE travel insurance package when applying online for a UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens with many benefits as follow:
- Important notice for Bruneian citizens that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government.
- Tourists from Brunei can get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when registering with the UAE e-visa for Bruneian citizens through our website, which cost US$299.
UAE e-visa services for Bruneian citizens
UAE Immigration Services currently offers three (03) options of UAE e-visa service for Bruneian citizens depending on your needs, including:
- Normal UAE e-visa service
This regular UAE visa service is for Bruneian nationals who want to get a UAE e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa service
This is a slightly faster than standard UAE visa service for Bruneian tourists who want to receive your UAE e-visa within 48 working hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa service
Currently, this is the fastest UAE visa service for Bruneian citizens that you can choose. Customers will receive their UAE e-visa within 24 working hours.
Bruneian travelers can also use a Rush UAE e-visa service for special situations.
UAE Embassy/Consulate in Brunei
On public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Brunei, the UAE consulate/embassy's offices may be closed.
UAE consulates and embassies are yet to be established in Brunei
- As a result, Bruneian nationals can contact and apply for regular UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries.
UAE consulate/embassy office’s hours
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies office is open Monday to Friday.