UAE visa requirements for Taiwan citizens
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Taiwanese Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Taiwanese Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Taiwanese Citizens Online
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Taiwanese Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Taiwan
Dubai visa from Taiwan/UAE visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens: Dubai is one of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it continues to emerge as one of the most popular tourist and business destinations in the world, it is important to understand the UAE visa requirements for travelers from different countries. Taiwanese citizens, in particular, are often curious about the UAE visa process and the documentation needed to enter the United Arab Emirates.
In this article, we'll delve into the UAE visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens, providing a comprehensive guide that will help you navigate the application process with ease. Traveling to a foreign country can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to satisfying UAE visa requirements. Therefore, it is essential to understand the rules and regulations that govern the UAE visa application process.
Dubai visa for Taiwanese citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Taiwan?
With a multitude of UAE visa types and documentation requirements, it can be challenging to decipher the UAE visa application process for Taiwanese citizens. So, UAE Immigration Services aims to provide a succinct overview of the UAE e visa requirements, including necessary documentation, the UAE e visa fees and services as well as the online UAE visa processing times from Taiwan, to help Taiwanese travelers plan their trip to the United Arab Emirates or Dubai with ease. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Taiwanese Citizens
- Taiwan is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Taiwanese passport holders to enter the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai
- Travelers from Taiwan wishing to visit the UAE must hold a valid Taiwanese passport with a validity of at least six (06) months.
Taiwanese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- 1) UAE visas for Taiwanese nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in United Arab Emirates and can be obtained from the UAE embassy or the consulate near you
- 2) Applying for a UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens online through our website using a valid Taiwanese passport and some basic documents required.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Taiwanese citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Taiwanese visitors, it is necessary to have:
- A valid Taiwanese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Taiwanese passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Taiwanese applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens online anytime you need
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Taiwanese Citizens Currently Available
Currently, various types of UAE visas are available to Taiwanese citizens, however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Taiwanese customers, there are three (03) popular types of UAE e visa currently being offered including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
- 180-day stay UAE e visa
Taiwanese visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Taiwanese citizens varies.
How To Apply UAE Visa For Taiwanese Citizens Online
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Taiwaneses can apply for a UAE e visa from Taiwan if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist e visas valid for 02 months that Taiwanese citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 90-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In fact, the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for international travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate. However, the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e visa application from Taiwan.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent photograph in color of Taiwanese applicant which must show your face clearly
- Taiwanese passport must have full biographical information and not missing any data or lines
- Taiwanese applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- Taiwanese applicant's credit/debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees
- You must have a Taiwanese passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens:
- Step 1 - Fill out the Taiwanese applicant's information in the online UAE visa application form including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., as well as all detailed information about any itinerary you have
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Taiwanese applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e visa service fee and click "Send". UAE Immigration Services may ask you for more information (if needed)
- Step 3 - Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Taiwanese customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, at any time you want. The result of UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Taiwanese travelers must print out your UAE e visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to serve Taiwanese customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Taiwan, which usually takes only 10 to 20 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens online from anywhere in the world
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Taiwanese Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Taiwanese citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Taiwanese citizens
Amount payable when Taiwan customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Immigration Services.
- Taiwanese customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fee for Taiwanese citizens here
- Travelers from Taiwan can find out more details about UAE visa service costs here.
The UAE e visa fees for Taiwanese applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose.
About UAE e visa services for Taiwanese citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Taiwanese citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Taiwanese applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Taiwanese tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Taiwanese citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service for Taiwanese customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Travelers can apply for the Rush UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens here.
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Taiwanese citizens
Consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance together when applying for a UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Taiwan can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Immigration Services assists Taiwanese customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Taiwan
As a result, Taiwanese applicants can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy with Taiwan is the UAE embassy in Japan, you can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Taiwanese citizens at the UAE embassy office in Japan.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Japan: 1-9-18 Motoazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0046, Japan
- The UAE embassy office phone number: +81 3 5489 0804.
The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Japan are 9:00 to 16:00, from Monday through Friday.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Taiwan
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Taiwanese customers apply for, it can be 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. So, an additional penalty fee will be charged to Taiwanese visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates (The overstaying penalty in the UAE as well as Dubai has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022).
Taiwanese tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Alway remember that Taiwanese customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival.
The Taiwanese passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Taiwanese citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Taiwanese customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!