UAE visa requirements for Jordanian citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Jordanian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Jordanian Citizens
- All About Types Of Uae Visa For Jordanian Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Jordanian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Jordanian citizens: Travelers who hope to visit the United Arab Emirates must be aware of the UAE visa requirements and regulations before traveling. Whether it is for tourism or visiting, it is essential that Jordanian citizens understand the UAE visa requirements.
Jordanian citizens who wish to travel to the UAE will find the following article a comprehensive guide to the UAE visa requirements.
UAE visa for Jordanian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Jordan?
As well as covering topics like UAE visa types, how to apply, UAE visa fees, and other essential details for a successful entry, UAE Immigration Services might require entry requirements such as health and travel insurance, and any other special UAE e-visa requirements for Jordanian citizens. Taking the necessary steps and following the set regulations will ensure that Jordanian visitors to the UAE have a safe, enjoyable, and hassle-free experience. Let’s see!
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Jordanian Citizens
- Jordan is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Jordanian citizens
- Visitors to the UAE from Jordan must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months (06), and a valid UAE visa for Jordanian citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Jordanians must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Passport biographical page scanned
Jordanian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Jordan or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Jordanian citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Jordanian Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Jordanian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Jordanian can apply for a UAE e visa from Jordan if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE visas Jordanian citizens will need:
- UAE 30-day visa
- UAE 60-day visa
- UAE 90-day visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Jordanian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Jordanian citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must be effective for at least 6 months from the UAE’s arrival date. Moreover, there must be more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant in any size that you have (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- A valid email and means of payment.
Apply a UAE e visa for Jordanian citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Jordanian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Jordanian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes. The process will take from 1 to 3 business days to complete, travelers are required to submit an application form at least 7 days before your trip starts. Jordan nationals must print the electronic visa result before traveling to the airport in order to be checked at the border crossing.
All About Types Of Uae Visa For Jordanian Citizens
Jordanian citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip. UAE Immigration Services offers 3 types of visas that Jordan citizens can apply for the tourism purposes only. These e-visas are valid for 2 months from the date of entry with a single entry:
- 30-day UAE single-entry visa
- 60-day UAE single-entry visa
- 90-day UAE single-entry visa
Jordanians applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required to complete the application process.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Jordanian Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Jordanian citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit. Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for Jordanian citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Jordanian citizens
There are UAE visa fees and UAE government fees to pay when Jordanian apply for UAE e-visas. More about make payment UAE e visa fees for Jordanian citizens and UAE visa costs here.
Learn about UAE visa fee for Jordanian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Jordanian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Jordanian citizens
- Normal UAE e-visa: for Jordanian citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa: for Jordanians who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Jordanian citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa for Jordanian citizens here).
The UAE embassy in Jordan
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Jordan may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Jordan
Note about UAE e visas for Jordan
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged by the immigration officer at UAE airport to Jordanians with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days.
- Jordanian passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.