UAE visa requirements for Belgium citizens
- Do You Need An UAE Visa From Belgium?
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Belgian Citizens
- All Types Of UAE Visa For Belgian citizens
- How To Apply Online For An UAE Visa From Belgian Citizens?
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Belgian Citizens - UAE Embassy In Belgium
UAE visa requirements for Belgian citizens : Belgium is a country in Northwestern Europe which is a developed country, with an advanced high-income economy. Do Belgian citizens need a visa to visit Dubai?
UAE visa for Belgian citizens - How to get an UAE e visa from Belgium
In this article, you may discover all the information you need regarding the Dubai Visa, from procedures to policies, if you're a Belgian citizen who wants to travel to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Let's dive into this article to better understand the Dubai Visa for Belgian citizens.
Do You Need An UAE Visa From Belgium?
Yes, all Belgian citizens need a visa to enter Dubai. The best choice for Belgium is a tourist visa for Dubai. Citizens traveling to the UAE for short stays or recreational activities like sightseeing, vacations, business trips, etc.
Like everyone else on the globe, those who speak Dutch and French yearn to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Thus, they need to apply for visas to the United Arab Emirates for this reason as well.
In particular, Belgian Citizens coming to the UAE for tourism purposes can easily apply for a Dubai visa online. If you require a visa before beginning your trip to Dubai, you must board the aircraft with one.
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Belgian Citizens
What are the required documents to apply for a Dubai Visa? You need to provide the following documents to get a visa for Dubai:
- A color photo of your passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in UAE and has two blank pages).
- Scan of a passport and clear images.
- An email address is available to receive a UAE visa for Belgium notifications.
Note: Visa for the United Arab Emirates, which is a tourist visa for Belgian citizens, is free, but the visa is only valid for 30 days. The maximum duration of stay for Belgian nationals is 90 days.
Two (2) months after the processing date is when the change will take effect. Belgian citizens visiting the United Arab Emirates can stay up to 30 days, 60 days or 90 days from the arrival date.
All Types Of UAE Visa For Belgian citizens
Tourist visa is the most popular visa option for people who want to travel to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. With this visa, travelers can also visit their near and dear ones.
Let check UAE visa requirements for Belgian citizens - Apply an UAE e visa for Belgians
How To Apply Online For An UAE Visa From Belgian Citizens?
Belgian citizens can apply for a Dubai visa by completing the short online form with 4 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the information in the online registration form
Check and fill out your information for the UAE e-visa. Fill in the online form at the linkApply for a UAE visa online
Step 2: Confirm requirements and choose the payment method
Please make sure all of the information is correct before submitting your application. Then, to pay for our visa service charge, choose your preferred method of payment and fill out the secure payment form.
Step 3: Get your e-visa through email
When you have completed step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed details. We will then let you know when your UAE e-Visa will be ready.
Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
To board the aircraft, please print the UAE e-Visa we sent you via email.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Belgian Citizens - UAE Embassy In Belgium
UAE Immigration Service currently provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Belgian citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa services for Belgian citizens
- Normal UAE visa: for Belarusian citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE visa: for Belarusian citizens who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Belarusian citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa for Belarusian citizens here).
UAE e visa fee for Belgian citizens
Learn about UAE visa fee for Belgian citizens
Important notice : UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Belgian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
The UAE embassy in Belgium
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Belgium and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Belgium may be closed.
Link: UAE embassy in Belgium
Note about UAE e-visas for Belgians
- You must apply at least three days prior to your departure date in order to receive a visa upon arrival in the UAE.
- The Dubai visa application form for Belgian citizens has been made simpler. Contact us for support.