UAE Visa Requirements for Papua New Guinean Citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Papuan Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Papuan Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Papua New Guinea At Our Official Website
- Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees & Services For Papuan Citizens
- Apply For Necessary UAE Visas For Papuan Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Papuan Travelers
UAE visa requirements for Papuan citizens/Dubai e visa from Papua New Guinea: As the world becomes more globalized, international travel has become increasingly popular. With the United Arab Emirates (UAE) being a popular destination for business and tourism, many Papuan citizens are interested in visiting the country.
However, before booking a trip, it is important to be aware of the UAE visa requirements for Papuan citizens. There are different Dubai visa types available, and the process of obtaining them can be confusing and time-consuming. UAE Immigration Services will address some common questions and concerns related to UAE/Dubai e-Tourist visas, such as the visa validity period, cost, and the documents needed to apply.
Dubai visa for Papuan citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Papua New Guinea?
Specifically, we will also provide an overview of the main types of UAE e visa fees and services, the UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for Papuan citizens, UAE travel insurance and the steps to apply online for a UAE e visa from Papua New Guinea through our official website. After that Papuan travelers can ensure that you have all the information you need to plan a successful trip to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates. Whether you are traveling for tourism purposes, it is always important to be well-prepared for everything you can. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Papuan Citizens First
- Papua New Guinea is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Papuan passport holders
- Travelers from Papua New Guinea to the UAE/Dubai are required to have a valid Papuan passport lasting at least six (06) months
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Papuan citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai.
Several ways to apply for a UAE visa
- The UAE visa for Papuan citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Papua New Guinea
- Customers from Papua New Guinea can apply for a UAE e visa online through UAE Immigration Services official website.
Please prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Papuan citizens
- A valid Papuan passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of the Papuan passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Papuan applicants.
UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Papuan citizens
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Papuan Citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations to apply for UAE/Dubai e-Tourist visas online, including Papuan citizens.
There are four (04) popular types of UAE e tourist visas offered on the online visa market, including:
- UAE e visa for 30 day stay
- UAE e visa for 60 day stay
- UAE e visa for 90 day stay
- UAE e visa for 180 day stay
Visitors can apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa from Papua New Guinea if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip.
UAE Immigration Services currently providing two UAE e visa types with two (02) months validity for Papuan applicants:
- UAE tourist e visa 30 day
- UAE tourist e visa 60 day
Instructions On How To Apply UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Papua New Guinea At Our Official Website
The United Arab Emirates Government has facilitated and simplified the process for Papuan applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e Tourist visa online wherever you are.
Please prepare the following documents to apply for a UAE e visa for Papuan citizens online
- Papuan passports must be valid for at least six (06) months from the entry date and have at least two (02) blank-pages for visa stamping
- The Papua New Guinea passport must make a copy of full biographical information page in your passport without losing any data or lines
- Papua New Guinea applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Papua New Guinea customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e visa result information
- Papuan applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment of your UAE visa service fee.
Follow these simple steps to apply online for UAE e visa from Papua New Guinea
- 1) Fill out information of the Papuan applicant including: Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number,... as well as all itinerary details you have >
- 2) Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost
- 3) Receive your UAE e visa approval results (with PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 01 - 03 business days depending on the UAE/Dubai e visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e visa and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
- UAE Immigration Services may ask Papuan customers for some additional information (if needed)
- Furthermore, the UAE visa check status system allows our Papuan customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status online on our website anytime you need. After completing the form in 30 minutes, the check status result will be sent to your email.
Apply UAE e visa for Papuan citizens
Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees & Services For Papuan Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for Papuan residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e visa fees for Papuan citizens
The UAE visa fees for Papuan applicants is solely determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen. When applying for a UAE e visa for Papua New Guinea citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of costs, including:
- 1) UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Immigration Services
- 2) UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
*More about details of the UAE visa fees are here for you to find out.
About UAE e visa services for Papuan customers
Currently, we offering three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Papua New Guinea applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each Papuan customer:
Regular UAE e visa service
Normal UAE visa service option used in most cases for Papuan citizens who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within three (03) working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Papuan tourists who would like to get a UAE e visa within two (02) working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa & used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Papuan customers who need a UAE/Dubai e visa within 01 working day.
Rush UAE e visa is the perfect piece of speedy process for Papuan citizens when they are in a rush case.
UAE e visa fees & services for Papuan citizens
Apply For Necessary UAE Visas For Papuan Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Papua New Guinea can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Papuan citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate in your country.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Papua New Guinea
The UAE embassy office address in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Phone: 0062215206526
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Blok C-4 Kav 16 - 17, Kuningan Timur, Jakarta Selatan, 12950, Indonesia.
Working hours of UAE embassy office in Indonesia
- Papua New Guinea applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The UAE embassy office hours in Jakarta, Indonesia are 9:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends & holidays.
- Papuan applicants need to update the public holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate in Indonesia to be more proactive.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Papua New Guinea should register to buy a UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e visa online on our website, because:
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for Papuan citizens
- UAE travel insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Papuans and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- UAE Immigration Services currently supporting Papuan customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for UAE e visa through our website
- UAE travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) is being provided for only 299$US/person, visitors from Papua New Guinea can find out more information about UAE travel insurance here
- Anyway, UAE travel health insurance is a very valuable and dependable companion for visitors from Papua New Guinea, as well as any international traveler in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Papuan Travelers
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Papuan citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from Papua New Guinea.
- Since October 14th, 2022, the United Arab Emirates ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai or the UAE. Papuan visitors who overstay the validity period of their UAE e visa in the UAE will be charged an additional penalty fee
- The Papua New Guinea passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application
- Papuan customers remember to download and print out your UAE e visa then bring it with you at all times to present to UAE Border Patrol agents upon arrival
- Please remember that Papuan tourists may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if you break the UAE Immigration regulations.
- There are many businesses that offer a multitude of services as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for Papuan nationals; you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
- UAE Immigration Services trying its best to bring as many options of UAE/Dubai e visa services as possible to all our customers who need to apply for a UAE e visa online from Papua New Guinea or anywhere in the world.
- If you need assistance or have any problems with your Dubai/UAE tourist e visa application from Papua New Guinea, please contact us immediately. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support Papua New Guinea customers wherever we are with everything we have.
- Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Papuan customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!