UAE Visa Requirements For Latvian Citizens - Fees & Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Latvian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Latvian Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Latvian Citizens
- Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Latvian Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Latvian citizens
- UAE e visa services for Latvian citizens
- Normal UAE e visa service
- Anyway, consider buying UAE travel insurance for Latvian citizens when applying for UAE e visa
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Latvian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Latvia
- Note about UAE electronic visas for Latvian tourists
Dubai e visa from Latvia/UAE visa for Latvian citizens: The United Arab Emirates is a global tourist destination offering a fascinating blend of culture and modern attractions. It is no wonder that so many people are eager to visit the UAE and explore the country’s unique cities, culture, and attractions. However, it is important to know that Latvian citizens must abide by the UAE visa requirements in order to gain entry to the country.
UAE visa for Latvian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Latvia?
In this article, UAE Immigration Services will explore the UAE e visa requirements for Latvian citizens. We will look at the different types of UAE e visas available to Latvian citizens, the application process and documents you need to provide, as well as other important information you should know before planning your journey. With the right preparation and knowledge, you can ensure that your trip to the United Arab Emirates is safe, smooth, and hassle-free. Let's get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Latvian Citizens
Latvia is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so Latvian passport holders must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country.
- Travelers to the UAE from Latvia must meet certain UAE visa requirements
- Visitors must have a Latvian passport valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry, as well as a valid UAE visa for Latvian citizens.
Latvian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the embassy of UAE in Latvia or consulate near you
- Apply for a UAE e visa for Latvian citizens online through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Latvian applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Valid Latvian passport (at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has a minimum of two blank pages for stamping a visa mark)
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Latvian passport biographical first-page.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Latvian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Latvian Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Latvia with a UAE e visa if you have the necessary UAE visa. Luckily, getting a UAE e visa for Latvian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Latvia, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need. There are three (03) different UAE visa types available for Latvian citizens:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
UAE visa types for Latvian citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Just below are some helpful tips for you to get UAE visa online from Latvia easily.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Latvian citizens online as required:
- Latvian passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). It must be valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry
- A color photograph of the Latvian applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A valid email address to receive the status of the UAE e visa process
- Pay the UAE visa service fees to complete the UAE visa application process online for Latvian citizens.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Latvian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Latvian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Latvian applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details (arrival and departure date)
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send" button (UAE Immigration Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Latvian applicants to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Latvian customers should download and print out their UAE electronic visa. Then bring it with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
Normaly, the UAE electronic visa application process only takes about 10 minutes. UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the online UAE visa application process for Latvian citizens as quickest and simplest as possible.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Latvian Citizens
Currently, the Government of the United Arab Emirates only allows online application for UAE tourist e visas for all countries. Latvian visitors can enter the UAE with three (03) different UAE tourist electronic visas, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Latvian nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting. The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the issued date with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Latvian citizens
- Latvian travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa
- Latvians needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates in Latvia.
Depending on the different UAE visa type, visa application processing time can take several days to complete. Therefore, Latvian citizens should start the UAE visa application process before your planned trip.
Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Latvian Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Latvia for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Latvian citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE visa fee for Latvian citizens is solely determined by the type and service option of your UAE electronic visa chosen.
UAE e visa fee for Latvian citizens
- UAE Visa Service Fee and UAE Government Fee are two types of fees that are required to be paid when Latvian nationals apply for a UAE electronic visa
- Pay the UAE e visa fee for Latvian citizens here. In addition, you can see the details of the UAE visa service fee here.
Learn all about UAE visa fees and services for Latvian citizens
UAE e visa services for Latvian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Service provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Latvian citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Latvian tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Latvian citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE electronic visa is the fastest visa service option for Latvian customers who need to apply for UAE e visa within 24 hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Latvian citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider buying UAE travel insurance for Latvian citizens when applying for UAE e visa
Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is an advantage for UAE visa approval by the UAE Government. Latvian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE electronic visa on our website. (more about UAE travel insurance information here.)
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Latvian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Latvia
Anyway, Latvian citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates in Latvia.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates in Latvia
UAE Embassy in Riga HE Hanan Khalfan Obaid AL Madhani Al Aleeli, Latvia
- Tel: 0037167112220
- Address: Elizabetes iela 1, Rīga, LV 1010, Latvia
- Email: [email protected]
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE in Latvia here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Latvia
Note about UAE electronic visas for Latvian tourists
- Latvian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- Alway remember that Latvian citizens need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival