UAE Visa Requirements For Palestinian Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Palestinian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Palestinian Citizens Online
- All About UAE Visa Types For Palestinian Citizens Currently Available
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Palestinian Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Travelers From Palestine
UAE visa requirements for Palestinian citizens/Dubai e visa from Palestine: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a favorite tourist and business destination for travelers from all over the world. The country has lively cities, shopping malls, and wonderful beaches that attract tourists and business travelers alike. However, it is important that you know the UAE visa requirements for your nationality before planning your upcoming trips to the United Arab Emirates.
To help with your online UAE visa application procedure successfully, UAE Immigration Services will help you have a deep understanding UAE visa requirements for Palestine citizens, and also list some tips and required relevant documents that you will need to fulfill your UAE e visa application.
Dubai visa for Palestinian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Palestine?
In addition, we will discuss in detail the UAE e visa requirements for Palestine citizens, as well as the UAE visa fees and different types of UAE service options that our website currently offers. Let's find out together!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Palestinian Citizens
- Palestine is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Palestinian passport holders
- Visitors to the United Arab Emirates from Palestine are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Palestinian citizens in order to visit the country.
Palestinian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas for Palestinian nationals must be obtained before arrival in the UAE and can be granted from the UAE embassy or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens online through our website.
To apply for a UAE visa for Palestinian citizens, you need to submit the following documents
- A valid Palestinian passport with two vacant pages
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Palestinian passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Palestinian applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Palestinian citizens online anytime you need
How To Apply UAE Visa For Palestinian Citizens Online
There are different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Palestinian citizens, so it's important to have more knowledge of these differences in advance to prepare well.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens is relatively simple, and it can be done online 100%. Palestinians can apply for a UAE e visa from Palestine if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three types of UAE tourist e visas valid for two months that Palestinian citizens will need:
UAE e-Tourist visa with 30-day validity
UAE e-Tourist visa with 60-day validity
UAE e-Tourist visa with 90-day validity
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Palestinian passports must have full biographical information with full detailed information
- An active email address to receive the information and result of your UAE electronic visa
- You must have a Palestinian passport effective for at least six (06) months from the date of first entry, and at least two (02) blank-pages for visa verification
- A recent photograph of Palestinian applicant which was taken in color, should be focused on your entire face on a white or plain white background
- A frequent-used credit/debit card to make payments for UAE e visa service costs.
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens
- Step 1: Describe information of the Palestinian applicant including name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,... as well as all itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: Need to verify all information the Palestinian applicant has entered, and pay for the UAE e visa fee before clicking "Send". UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information (if needed).
- Step 3: The result of UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. Palestinian customers can track your UAE e visa application status anytime you want if you utilize our check status system. The result will be delivered to your email box after 30 minutes.
- Step 4: Before going to the airport, Palestinian customers must print out your UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer.
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to serve Palestinian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Palestine, which usually takes only 10 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens online from anywhere in the world
All About UAE Visa Types For Palestinian Citizens Currently Available
Various types of UAE visas are available to Palestinian citizens, however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries. The UAE e visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Palestinian passport are all required.
To meet the diverse needs of Palestinian customers, there are three (03) popular types of UAE e visa currently being offered including:
90-day stay UAE e visa
60-day stay UAE e visa
30-day stay UAE e visa
Palestinian visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Palestinian citizens varies.
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Palestinian Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Palestinian citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Palestinian citizens
- The UAE visa fee for Palestinian citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE electronic visa chosen
- There are UAE visa service fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Palestinians apply for UAE e visas.
About UAE e visa services for Palestinian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides 03 of UAE e visa services options for Palestinian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of customers from Palestine.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Palestinian nationals who want to get a UAE electronic visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Palestinian visitors who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours.
Super Urgent e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa service,used in cases of emergency, it’s the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service available for Palestinian customers who need a super urgent UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here)
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Palestinian citizens
Consider buying UAE travel insurance for Palestinian citizens when applying for a UAE e visa
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance is suggested for UAE e visa approval by the UAE Government because it boosts the visa successful rate. Palestinian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299/person. Learn more about UAE travel insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Palestinian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
Anyway, Palestinian citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Palestine
There is no UAE embassy office in Palestine, so Palestinian applicants can contact the nearest consulate or the UAE embassy in Jordan for more information.
- Phone number: +962-6-460-2200
- Email: [email protected]
- Address of the UAE embassy office in Jordan: Jabal Amman, 4th Circle, Zahran Street, Building No. 36, Amman, Jordan.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy offices
Normally, the UAE consulate/embassy offices are open from Monday to Friday.
- Morning: 09:00 - 12:30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Travelers From Palestine
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Palestinian customers apply for, it can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days. If Palestinian visitors overstaying their UAE tourist e visa will have to pay a fine, the overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022.
Palestinian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Alway remember that Palestinian customers need to download and make at least 02 copies of your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to present to the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
The Palestinian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Palestinian citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have, and wish our Palestinian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!