UAE E-visa Requirements for Yemeni Citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Yemeni Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Yemeni Citizens
- How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online from Yemen
- Need To Find Out Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Yemeni Citizens
- Apply For Most Of Required Dubai/UAE Visas For Yemeni Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai Tourist eVisa For Yemeni Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Yemeni citizens/Dubai e-visa from Yemen: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular tourist and business destination for people all around the world, including Yemeni nationals. However, before you can travel to the UAE, you need to meet certain UAE visa requirements.
These UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Yemeni citizens can be confusing and overwhelming, especially if you are not familiar with the process. Whether you are planning to visit the UAE for tourism, business, or to visit family and friends, understanding the UAE visa requirements is crucial.
UAE visa for Yemeni citizens
That's why UAE Immigration Services have created this article to help you understand the UAE e-visa requirements for Yemeni citizens and the process to obtain a Dubai e-visa online from Yemen through our official website.
In this article, we will explore the different types of UAE e-visa fees & services available for Yemeni citizens, the documents required for each type of Dubai/UAE e-visa, and the UAE travel insurance. Additionally, we will also provide some tips to help you avoid common mistakes and make the process as smooth as possible. Let’s see!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Yemeni Citizens First
Yemen is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Yemeni passport holders.
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Yemeni citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai
- Travelers to the UAE/Dubai from Yemen are required to have a valid Yemen passport lasting at least 06 months.
Can apply UAE visa for Yemeni citizens in several ways
- The UAE visa for Yemen citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Yemen
- Yemeni customers can apply for a UAE e-visa online through the UAE Immigration Services website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Yemeni citizens
- A valid Yemeni passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Yemen passport biography first-page
- 2 passport-sized photographs of Yemeni applicants.
Yemeni travelers applying for Dubai/UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Yemeni citizens varies.
UAE e-visa requirements for Yemeni citizens
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Yemeni Citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations, including Yemeni nationals, to apply for UAE tourist visas online. For individuals considering a short stay in Dubai for leisure or pleasure, the UAE electronic visa is the ideal alternative.
There are currently 04 popular types of UAE/Dubai e-visa provided to meet the diverse needs of Yemeni customers, including:
1) UAE e-visa for 30 day stay
2) UAE e-visa for 60 day stay
3) UAE e-visa for 90 day stay
4) UAE e-visa for 180 day stay
However, there are several firms that provide a wide range of services, as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for Yemeni visitors; you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
The UAE electronic visa is valid for 02 months with Single-entry to Dubai or United Arab Emirates, visitors can apply for a UAE/Dubai e-visa from Yemen if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip.
UAE Immigration Services is currently offering 03 types of UAE e-Tourist visas with 02 months validity for Yemen applicants:
1. UAE tourist e-visa 30 day
2. UAE tourist e-visa 60 day
How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online from Yemen
The UAE Government has streamlined and simplified the procedure for Yemeni applicants who seek to apply for a UAE/Dubai e Tourist visa online from anywhere in the world.
To apply for a UAE e-visa for Yemeni citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Yemen customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e-visa result information
- Yemen applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Yemeni applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment your UAE visa service fee
- Yemen passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines
- Yemeni passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date and have at least 02 blank-pages for visa stamping.
Follow these 4 simple steps to apply for UAE e-visa online from Yemen
- 1) Fill out information of Yemeni applicant including: Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number,... with all itinerary details you have
- 2) Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost. We may ask Yemeni customers for additional information (if needed), you can send those documents to us through email
- 3) Receive your UAE e-visa approval results (with PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 1 to 3 business days depending on the UAE/Dubai e-visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e-visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
UAE e-visa process for Yemeni citizens
In order, the UAE visa check status system enables our Yemeni customers to follow the status of their UAE e-visa application in real time on our website at any time.
UAE Immigration Service's support staff are accessible 24/7 a week to assist all customers from Yemen with the online UAE/Dubai visa application procedure, which often takes only 10 minutes to complete.
Need To Find Out Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Yemeni Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for Yemeni residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e-visa fees for Yemeni citizens
The UAE visa costs for Yemeni applicants is solely determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen.
It should be known that when applying for a UAE e-visa for Yemen citizens, you only have to pay 02 types of fees, including:
- The UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Immigration Services
- The UAE Government fee is collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
More about making payment UAE e-visa fees for Yemeni citizens, and details of the UAE visa service costs here.
More about UAE e-visa services for Yemeni citizens
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e-visa from everywhere in the world, including Yemeni nationals.
Specifically, we currently offer our customers 03 UAE e-visa service options for Yemen applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1. Regular UAE e-visa service
Normal UAE visa service option used in most cases for Yemeni residents who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2. Urgent UAE e-visa service
Used in some special cases for Yemen tourists who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 working days.
3. Super Urgent/Rush UAE e-visa service
Also known as rush UAE e-visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Yemen customers who need a UAE e-visa within 01 business day.
Travelers can apply for a rush UAE e-visa for Yemeni citizens.
UAE e-visa services and fees for Yemeni citizens
Apply For Most Of Required Dubai/UAE Visas For Yemeni Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Yemen can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Yemeni citizens at the nearest UAE embassy/consulate in your country.
The United Arab Emirates embassy office in Yemen
- Phone: 967124877
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Circle Line Aljinobi - behind Central Security, Sana’a, Yemen.
The working hours of UAE consulate/embassy office in Yemen
- The UAE consulate/embassy office hours in Yemen are 08:00 am - 02:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends & holidays
- Yemeni applicants need to update the UAE Public holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate in Yemen to be more proactive.
*Notice: some UAE consulates/embassies are open by appointment only, Yemeni applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Yemen.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Yemen should register to buy UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e-visa online on our website, because:
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for Yemeni citizens
- UAE Immigration Services currently supporting Yemeni customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information by applying for UAE e-visa through our official website
- UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is being provided for only US $299/person. Customers from Yemen can easily find out more information about UAE travel insurance on our official website.
- UAE travel health insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Yemenis and their families against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad.
Overall, UAE travel health insurance is an extremely useful and reliable companion for tourists from Yemen in particular as well as for any International traveler in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai Tourist eVisa For Yemeni Citizens
If you have any question or problem and need assistance with an online application for Dubai/UAE tourist e-visa from Yemen, please contact us immediately. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support our Yemeni customers anytime and anywhere with all we have.
* Important notes:
- Yemeni customers remember to download and print out your UAE e-visa then bring it along to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival
- Yemen passport used for the UAE tourist e-visa must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of application
- Yemeni travelers who overstay the validity period of their UAE e-visa in the United Arab Emirates will be charged an additional penalty fee - Since October 14th, 2022, the UAE's ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE
- Please keep in mind that if Yemeni tourists break UAE Immigration regulations, you may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time.
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Yemeni citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from Yemen.
Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Yemen customers a successful UAE/Dubai e-visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!