UAE Visa Requirements For Norwegian Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Norwegian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Norwegian Citizens Online
- All About UAE Visa Types For Norwegian Citizens Currently Available
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Norwegian Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Norway
UAE visa requirements for Norwegian citizens/Dubai e visa from Norway: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) with vibrant cities, chic shopping malls, and stunning beaches, it's no wonder people from all over the world love this Middle Eastern country, including Norwegians. Anyway, before planning to visit the UAE, it is essential to know the UAE visa requirements for your nationality.
If you're a tourist from Norway, it's important to understand the UAE visa requirements for Norwegian citizens. UAE Immigration Services will help you and provide you with some advice and necessary documents to support your online UAE visa application from Norway.
Dubai visa for Norwegian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Norway?
We will also discuss in detail the UAE e visa requirements for Norwegian citizens, the various types of UAE e visa fees and travel services currently available to Norwegian citizens just below. Let's see now!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Norwegian Citizens
- Norway is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Norwegian passport holders
- Visitors to the United Arab Emirates from Norway are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Norwegian citizens in order to enter the country.
Norwegian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas for Norwegian nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE and can be obtained from the UAE embassy in Norway or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens online through our website.
To apply for a UAE visa for Norwegian citizens, you need to submit the following documents
- A valid Norwegian passport with 02 blank pages
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Norwegian passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Norwegian applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Norwegian citizens online anytime you need
How To Apply UAE Visa For Norwegian Citizens Online
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Norwegian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Norwegians can apply for a UAE e visa from Norway if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Currently, there are 03 types of UAE tourist e visas valid for two (02) months that Norwegian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 90-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A Norwegian passport must have full biographical information in the first page of your passport, not missing any data or lines
- An effective email address to receive the information and result of your UAE electronic visa.
- A frequent-used credit/debit card to make payments for UAE e visa fees
- You must have a Norwegian passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of first arrival, and at least two blank-pages for visa stamping
- A recent photograph of a Norwegian applicant which must be in color, it should be focused on your face without wearing any accessories.
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens
- Step 1: Describe information of the Norwegian applicant including name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. and any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information the Norwegian applicant has entered, and pay for the UAE visa fee before clicking "Send". UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information (if needed).
- Step 3: The result of UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 24 to 72 business hours. The UAE visa check status system allows Norwegian customers to follow your UAE e visa application status anytime you want.
- Step 4: Before going to the airport, Norwegian customers must print out your UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens online from anywhere in the world
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is always available 24/7 to serve Norwegian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Norway, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes.
All About UAE Visa Types For Norwegian Citizens Currently Available
Several types of UAE electronic visas are available to Norwegian citizens, however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been accepted by the UAE Government for application online by some countries. The UAE e visa application form, supporting documents, and an effective Norwegian passport are all required.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Norwegian customers, there are three (03) popular types of UAE e visa currently being offered including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Norwegian visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Norwegian citizens varies.
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Norwegian Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Norwegian citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term tourism purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Norwegian citizens
- There are UAE visa service fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Norwegians apply for UAE e visas
- The UAE visa fee for Norwegian citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE electronic visa chosen.
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Norwegian citizens
Consider buying UAE travel insurance for Norwegian citizens when applying for a UAE e visa
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the UAE Government. Norwegian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with many benefits without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299/person. Learn more about UAE travel insurance information here.
About UAE e visa services for Norwegian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides 03 of UAE e visa services options for Norwegian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of customers from Norway.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Norwegian nationals who want to get a UAE electronic visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Norwegian visitors who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours.
Super Urgent UAE visa - Rush UAE e visa service
Used in emergency cases, this is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service available for Norwegian customers who need a super urgent UAE e visa within 24 working hours. (Applying for a Rush UAE e visa here)
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Norwegian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Norway
Anyway, Norwegian citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates in Norway.
The UAE Embassy address in Norway
- Phone number: +47 22 12 49 80
- Email: [email protected]
- Address of the UAE embassy in Norway: Drammensveien 111B, 0273 Oslo, Norway.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Norway
Normally, the UAE consulate/embassy offices are open from Monday to Friday.
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.00
- Afternoon: 13:00 - 16:00
Please note that on public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Norway, the UAE embassy office in Norway may be closed.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Norway
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Norwegian customers apply for, it can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days. If Norwegian visitors overstaying their UAE tourist e visa will have to pay a fine (The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022), or may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if tourists from Norway violate UAE visa regulations.
Alway remember, Norwegian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
The Norwegian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Norwegian citizens. UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with everything we have, and hope that our Norwegian customers have a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!