UAE visa requirements for Icelandic citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Icelandic Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E Visa For Icelandic Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Icelandic Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Icelandic Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Icelandic citizens: The growing desire to discover new cultures and discover the world has led to more travelers becoming aware that each country has different visa requirements when traveling abroad.
The UAE visa requirements for Icelandic citizens are complicated as they are a developing country with varying visa requirements depending on the purpose of the visit.
UAE visa for Icelandic citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Iceland?
UAE Immigration Services will describe some of the requirements for Icelandic citizens applying for UAE visas, as well as outlining the steps, documents, and other factors to consider. By thoroughly preparing and understanding UAE visa requirements for Icelandic citizens, they can assure a smooth UAE visa application process and plan the perfect UAE trip.
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Icelandic Citizens
- Iceland is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Icelandic citizens
- Visitors to the UAE from Iceland must have a valid passport lasting at least six months (06), and a valid UAE visa for Icelandic citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Icelandics must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Passport first page details
Icelandic citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Iceland or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Icelandic citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Icelandic citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E Visa For Icelandic Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Icelandic citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Icelandics can apply for a UAE e visa from Iceland if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three types of UAE tourist visas which valid for 2 months that Icelandic citizens will need:
- UAE visa 30-day
- UAE visa 60-day
- UAE visa 90-day
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Icelandic citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Icelandic citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Iceland passport holders must own a valid passport which effectively lasts for at least 6 months from the entry date.
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks.
- Passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- A recent photograph of the applicant which must be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card
Apply a UAE e visa for Icelandic citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Icelandic citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
Your e-visa approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which services you choose from us. When going to the airport, Iceland citizens must print the electronic visa result in order to be checked at the Border Cross.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Icelandic citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Icelandic Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Iceland nationals, however only the tourist e-visa has been approved by the UAE government for application by all countries. To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three popular e-visa types are available:
- 30-day UAE tourist e-visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e-visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e-visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required. Icelandics applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates, since application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Icelandic Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Icelandic citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only. Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three UAE e-visa services for Icelandic citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Icelandic citizens
Learn about UAE visa fee for Icelandic citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Icelandic citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Icelandic citizens
- Normal UAE e-visa: for Icelandic citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa: for Icelandics who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Icelandic citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e-visa for Icelandic citizens here).
The UAE embassy in Iceland
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Iceland and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Iceland may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Iceland
Note about UAE e visas for Iceland
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Icelandics with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days.
- Iceland Passports must be valid for six months at least before entering the UAE.