UAE Visa Requirements For Costa Rican Citizens - Fee/Service
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Costa Rican Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Costa Rican Citizens Online
- All About UAE Visa Types For Costa Rican Citizens Currently Available
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Costa Rican Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Costa Rica
UAE visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens/Dubai visa from Costa Rica: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has become a popular destination for tourists and business travelers alike. With vibrant cities, chic shopping malls, and stunning beaches, it's no surprise that people from all over the world flock to this Middle Eastern country, including Costa Rican citizens. However, before planning a trip to the UAE, it is essential to know the UAE visa requirements for your nationality.
As a Costa Rican citizen, it is important to understand UAE visa requirements in order to make the online UAE visa application process from Costa Rica successful. So we will provide some tips and the required documents to support your visa application.
Dubai visa for Costa Rican citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Costa Rica?
In this article, UAE Immigration Services will also discuss in detail the UAE e visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens and the different UAE e visa fees and services for tourists from Costa Rica just below. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Costa Rican Citizens
- Costa Rica is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Costa Rican passport holders
- Visitors to the United Arab Emirates from Costa Rica are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Costa Rican citizens in order to enter the country.
Costa Rican citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas for Costa Rican nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be obtained from the UAE embassy in Costa Rica or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Costa Rican citizens online through our website.
To apply for a UAE visa for Costa Rican citizens, you need to submit the following documents
- A valid Costa Rican passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Costa Rican passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Costa Rican applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens online anytime you need
How To Apply UAE Visa For Costa Rican Citizens Online
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Costa Rican citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Costa Ricans can apply for a UAE e visa from Costa Rica if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist e visas valid for 02 months that Costa Rican citizens will need:
30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
90-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Costa Rican citizens, please prepare the following documents
- You must have a Costa Rican passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry, and at least two (02) blank-pages for visa stamping
- A recent photograph of a Costa Rican applicant which must be in color, it should be focused on your face, clean and crisp
- A Costa Rican passport must have full biographical information, not missing any data or lines
- A working email address to receive the information and result of your UAE electronic visa
- A frequent-used credit/debit card to make payments for UAE e visa service costs.
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Costa Rican citizens
- Step 1: Describe information of the Costa Rican applicant including name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. as well as all itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information entered, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "Send". UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information (if needed)
- Step 3: The result of UAE e visa for Costa Rican citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. In addition, the UAE visa check status system allows Costa Rican customers to track their UAE e visa application status anytime you want
- Step 4: Before going to the airport, Costa Rican customers must print out your UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Costa Rican citizens online from anywhere in the world
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to serve Costa Rican customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Costa Rica, which usually takes only 10 - 15 minutes.
All About UAE Visa Types For Costa Rican Citizens Currently Available
Various types of UAE visas are available to Costa Rican citizens, however, only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for online application by all countries. The UAE e visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Costa Rican passport are all required.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Costa Rican customers, there are currently three popular types of UAE e visa being offered, including:
30-day stay UAE e visa
60-day stay UAE e visa
90-day stay UAE e visa
Costa Rican visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Costa Rican citizens varies.
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Costa Rican Citizens
The UAE e visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Costa Rican citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Costa Rican citizens
- The UAE visa fees is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE electronic visa chosen
- There are UAE visa service fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Costa Ricans apply for UAE e visas.
More about how to make payment UAE e visa fees for Costa Rican citizens and details of the UAE e visa service costs here.
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Costa Rican citizens
Consider buying UAE travel insurance for Costa Rican citizens when applying for a UAE e visa
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is recommended for UAE e visa approval by the UAE Government. Costa Rican citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299/person. See more UAE travel insurance information here.
About UAE e visa services for Costa Rican citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Costa Rican citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of customers from Costa Rica.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Costa Rican nationals who want to get a UAE electronic visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Costa Rican visitors who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Used in emergency cases, this is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service available for Costa Rican customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here)
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Costa Rican citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
Anyway, Costa Rican citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates in Costa Rica.
UAE Embassy address in San Jose HE Jumaa Rashid Khamis Ahmed Al-Remeithi, Costa Rica
Address of the UAE embassy dirección: Guachipelín De Escazú Del Centro Comercial Plaza Mundo, 100 Mts Al Norte, Edificio Brownstone, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Tel: +50640554444
- Tel: +50640554444
- Email: [email protected]
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office
Please note that, on public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Costa Rica, the UAE embassy in Costa Rica may be closed.
- Morning: 09:00 - 12:30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulate/embassy offices in Costa Rica are open from Monday to Friday.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Costa Rica
Alway remember that Costa Rican customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
The Costa Rican passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
An additional fee will be charged for Costa Rican visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in Dubai. The overstaying penalty in the UAE has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Ecuadorian citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Ecuadorian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!