UAE visa requirements for Nepalese citizens - Fees & Services
UAE visa requirements for Nepalese citizens: UAE is regarded as one of Nepal's principal trading partners. With many tourist attractions and many high-class resorts, UAE has become the destination for many tourists around the world, including Nepali citizens.
- UAE visa for Nepalese citizens - Dubai tourist visa for Nepaleses
- UAE visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
- How to apply for a UAE e-visa for Nepalese citizens?
- Contact us for a UAE e visa for Nepalese citizens
UAE visa for Nepalese citizens - How to get a UAE e-visa from Nepal?
Do Nepalese nationals traveling to Dubai require a UAE visa? A special sort of UAE e-visa was implemented by the UAE government in 2019 and is known as Dubai e-visa or UAE e-visa. Nepalese visitors can quickly and conveniently complete the UAE visa application process with the help of our services.
UAE visa for Nepalese citizens - Dubai tourist visa for Nepaleses
As Nepal is not currently exempt from the United Arab Emirates list of visa requirements, Nepalese citizens will need to apply for a UAE visa.
Panipokhari, Lazimpat is where the UAE embassy in Nepal is situated. If you need to apply for a regular UAE visa, you can go to the UAE embassy for support. However, for convenience and without taking much time, Nepaleses can apply online for a UAE e-visa without having to go directly to the UAE embassy.
Note: Nepalese nationals can apply for a 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day UAE tourist visa to go to the United Arab Emirates, depending on how long they intend to remain there.
So what are the UAE e-visa requirements for Nepalese citizens?
UAE visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
If you are a citizen of Nepal and are planning to visit the UAE, prepare the following UAE visa requirements for fast and accurate visa issuance:
- Nepaleses will receive information, notifications, and forms pertaining to your UAE visa application at the email address you give.
- A scan of your bio page from your passport (the validity of the passport or travel document is not less than 6 months before entry).
- Make your passport’s biographical page scan as clear as possible (the name of the profile is your full name).
- In addition, you need to bring UAE travel insurance (if applicable).
Check UAE visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
How to apply for a UAE e-visa for Nepalese citizens?
Nepaleses can rapidly apply online for a UAE e-visa by completing a brief form and providing the necessary details.
Step 1: Fill out the UAE visa online application form on our website with your personal details
Visit UAE Immigration Services website, and navigate to the registration section, then fill in your personal information in the UAE visa online registration form.
Complete the online application form available at the following link: UAE Visa Application Online.
Step 2: Request confirmation of the supplied personal information, then choose the best payment option for your UAE e-visa.
Nepaleses next select the most practical and appropriate payment method for your UAE e-visa after verifying the information you entered on the form.
Step 3: Make sure the invoice has been paid and there are no mistakes that need to be fixed, after that check UAE e visa in your mail
Once your UAE visa application has been reviewed and issued in electronic form, you will receive a UAE e-visaby email.
Step 4: Without visiting the UIAE embassy, you already own a UAE e visa for Nepalese citizens.
Print the UAE e-visa after you receive it by mail, so you can have UAE visa stamped in your passport before you go.
As long as Nepaleses have an internet connection with any device, you will easily apply for a UAE e-visa for Nepalese citizens online without spending much time.
Types of UAE visa for Nepalese citizens
A UAE e-visa Tourist is available to Nepalese nationals and is good for travel, short-term business, and medical care.
Before going to the United Arab Emirates, Nepaleses should find out the length of stay as well as the necessary and sufficient conditions to avoid unexpected situations.
Depending on the type of UAE visa they are asking for, Nepalese citizens can enter the UAE for 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days after their arrival date with an UAE electronic visa that is valid for 02 months from the e-processing visa's date.
UAE visa fees for Nepalese citizens
How much does a UAE tourist visa for Nepal citizens cost? The UAE e-visa fee of applying for Nepalese citizens will not be fixed but also depends on many factors.
- The UAE Government fees is an amount that is paid to the Government so that they will issue a UAE visa for Nepalese citizens.
- A UAE visa service charge is based on the visa services utilized by Nepaleses.
Learn about UAE visa fee for Nepalese citizens
UAE Immigration Services now provides three UAE e visa services categories:
- Standard UAE e-visa service: With this straightforward online process, citizens of Nepal can obtain a UAE e visa in 03 working days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa service: In just 48 hours, Nepalese citizens will get a complete and accurate UAE e visa.
- Super urgent UAE e-visa service: Nepaleses can get UAE e visa as soon as 24 hours. This is the fastest UAE visa service package.
Contact us for a UAE e visa for Nepalese citizens
Nepalese citizens will easily visit the United Arab Emirates through a UAE e-visa granting service. UAE Immigration Services is a part of Global Immigration Services, the world leading Online Travel & Related services.
Our staff will always support customers wherever they are. Please contact us immediately if you need to apply online for a UAE e-visa in Nepal or any other country in the world.
UAE Visa Requirements for Nepal Citizens FAQs
For Nepalese citizens applying for tourist visas to the UAE, there are two types of fees: Government fees and Visa service fees.
The Government fee is mandatory for Nepalese citizens because their country is not exempted by the United Arab Emirates. Meanwhile, the UAE visa service fee depends on the number of applicants and the specific type of UAE visa service being requested.
The UAE visa services that are covered by this fee consist of providing guidance on the UAE electronic visa, furnishing the necessary documents, verifying your application, and notifying you of the outcome of your UAE visa application.
Normally, Nepalese citizens have the choice of picking the type of UAE e visa service that is best suited to their requirements and budget.
Currently, UAE Immigration Services offer the following 03 UAE e visa service options for Nepalese citizens:
- Normal UAE e visa service option: This is a standard UAE visa service that guarantees you will have your UAE eVisa within 03 business days. This type of UAE visa e service is the cheapest one
- Urgent UAE e visa service option: A higher level of UAE visa service that guarantees Nepalese citizens will obtain their UAE eVisa within 48 hours with an extra fee
- Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service option: For Nepalese applicants who need a UAE eVisa in 24 business hours. This is the fastest UAE visa service, but also the most expensive one.
The UAE electronic visa fees can be paid in a number of different ways, including bank transfers or electronic payments. The Bank of Cyprus accepts both US Dollars and Euros for bank transfers. If Nepalese citizens prefer to pay digitally, you can pay in a simple way, such as with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
Learn more about UAE visa fees here.
Yes. It is possible for Nepalese citizens to obtain a visa on arrival in UAE. This implies that upon arrival at the border, with a valid passport, the immigration officer will stamp a visa on it. However, the speed of this process may vary depending on the passenger traffic and the efficiency of the immigration officer in charge of the paperwork. It is important to note that there is no guarantee that all the required documents will be available for visa processing at the time of arrival.
UAE Immigration Services is pleased to announce that Nepalese citizens can utilize our digital port to apply for an eVisa easily and fast more than ever before. Instead of having to queue and wait at the embassy to get a visa, now Nepalese citizens can apply for a visa online from home through our website. We will help you prepare the necessary documents and boost the chance of obtaining a UAE e visa.
Now Nepalese nationals can enter UAE anytime as long as they have a valid passport and a valid visa. If you have any questions or problems related to applying for a UAE e visa, feel free to contact us through UAE Immigration Services. We will assist you 24/7.
Nepalese travelers wishing to enter UAE must obtain a visa and comply with UAE's visa requirements. Recently, UAE online e-visa is available online for Nepalese citizens. The process of applying for a visa online is convenient and efficient, allowing Nepalese travelers to complete the application from the comfort of their own homes through UAE Immigration Services. Nepalese citizens can complete the visa application entirely online, and the process only takes about 15 minutes to fill out the form with some fundamental details.
In order to apply for an online UAE e visa, Nepalese should follow 3 steps correctly below:
- Step 1: Provide information about yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It's crucial to double-check all the details and submit the e-visa fee before clicking the "send" button. (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: Once you've completed the application, you can use the UAE visa check status system to monitor the status of your UAE e-visa application.
The UAE Immigration Services support team is available 24/7 to help Nepalese citizens apply for UAE e-visas. The process takes about 10 minutes.
The approval of the UAE e-visa for Nepalese citizens will be sent to your email inbox within 1 to 3 business days, depending on the specific service you select from us. One important thing Nepalese should note is that remember to print out the electronic visa result and bring it when coming to the airport, as Nepalese citizens will need to present it at the Border Cross during their travels.
Yes. In case of an emergency situation where there is a need to process the UAE e-visa urgently, we offer Nepalese citizens should apply for a Rush UAE Visa Online through UAE Immigration Services. This service is particularly helpful for those who intend to visit the UAE but could not make the necessary arrangements in time or have forgotten to apply for a visa. It is common for this to occur when the flight is imminent and there are less than 24 hours remaining before departure.
To help Nepalese citizens better understand UAE Emergency e-Visa services and make an informed decision when selecting urgent services, we have provided comprehensive information on Rush e visa.
- Urgent visa: If your itinerary is rushed or urgent, you can apply for an eVisa after 48 business hours. That is the best option in terms of cost and convenience.
- Super urgent visa: If you need an e-Visa right away, you can get one within 24 business hours. The faster you can get it, the higher the price for your exceptional services.
By the way, we hope you have a good preparation for your trip plan. You should prepare the required documents fully and apply as soon as possible to avoid interruptions.
The United Arab Emirates is a popular tourist destination for Nepalese due to the many amazing historical and cultural sites that can be visited. However, Nepal is not on the list of exempt countries for UAE visas. Therefore, a visa to the UAE is required for Nepal citizens.
Before visiting UAE, Nepalese citizens should double-check the requirements for obtaining a UAE visa. The UAE Immigration policies have been designed to ensure that Nepalese meet specific criteria and have the necessary documentation in order to enter the country. For entry into the UAE, Nepalese nationals are required to have a passport that is valid for at least six (06) months in addition to a current UAE visa for Nepalese nationals.
In addition, Nepalese must fulfill the following UAE Visa requirements to request a regular visitor visa that listed below:
- Scanned copy of a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the intended date of arrival in the UAE and two blank pages.
- A photo with your face and clear background.
- An active email address to receive your UAE e-visa.
- Payment processing fees for PayPal, credit or debit cards, or American Express.
Please keep in mind that when going to the airport, Nepalese travelers must print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the UAE border cross.
Nepal has many tourists drawn to the United Arab Emirates for its appealing blend of Middle Eastern heritage, diverse food, and contemporary design. The United Arab Emirates offers Nepalese visitors the chance to experience a mix of traditional and modern elements in this charming emirate. When arriving in the UAE, Nepalese tourists should carefully check the duration of their stay in the UAE to avoid penalties if they overstay in the UAE.
The UAE is granted to Nepalese citizens who wish to travel to Dubai for tourism, leisure, or casual visits to their relatives only. The UAE has several types of tourist visas, including single-entry visas, which are currently available for Nepalese citizens to travel to the UAE.
Additionally, the validity of a UAE e visa is two (02) months from the issued date. Depending on the type of visa they obtain and combine with varying duration of stay, three (03) common UAE e visa kinds are currently offered, including:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
We hope you get a UAE visa successfully and enjoy your trip. If you have any problems or anything need help, feel free to ask us or contact us through UAE Immigration Services. We are pleased to assist.