UAE Visa Requirements For Irish Citizens - Fees And Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Irish Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Irish Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Irish Citizens
- Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Irish Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Ireland
UAE visa requirements for Irish citizens/Dubai e visa from Ireland: The UAE is a popular tourist and business destination for Irish citizens, with the United Arab Emirates offering a unique mix of Middle Eastern culture, modern amenities, and stunning desert and coastal scenery. However, with all international travel, there are certain UAE visa requirements for Irish citizens to consider, and travelers from Ireland traveling to the UAE will need to ensure they meet all relevant UAE visa requirements before they depart.
Dubai visa for Irish citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Ireland?
UAE Immigration Services aims to provide an overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Irish citizens to help them plan their trip and ensure they have all the necessary documentation. It will cover the different types of UAE e visas available, what supporting documentation is required, how the UAE electronic visa application process works, and where to go for help and advice. This article will also discuss any particular UAE visa requirements that Irish citizens should be aware of before they apply. Let's get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Irish Citizens
Ireland is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Irish passport holders.
- Travelers to the UAE from Ireland must meet certain UAE visa requirements
- Visitors must have an Irish passport valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry, as well as a valid UAE visa for Irish citizens.
Irish citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE or consulate near you.
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Irish citizens through our website.
The purpose of the visit may require additional documents if, for example, you travel by air. UAE visas must be obtained prior to boarding the flight.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Irish applicants must submit documents including
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Valid Irish passport at least 06 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has at least two blank pages for stamping a visa mark)
- A passport-sized photograph
- A scanned copy of the Irish passport bio page.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Irish citizens online anytime you need
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Irish Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Ireland with a UAE e visa if you have the necessary UAE visa.
- Luckily, getting a UAE e visa for Irish citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online
- If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Ireland, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need.
Currently, there are three (03) different UAE visa types for Irish citizens:
30-day UAE tourist visa
60-day UAE tourist visa
90-day UAE tourist visa
The type of UAE visa for Irish citizens as well as the requirements for the UAE e visa will vary depending on the country in which you reside, so understanding the differences beforehand is critical.
Here is a quick guide on how to apply online for a UAE e visa from Ireland.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Irish citizens online as required
- Irish passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). A passport must be valid beyond UAE's entry date
- A color photograph of the Irish applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A valid email address to receive the status of the UAE e visa process
- Pay the UAE visa service fees to complete the UAE visa application process online for Irish citizens.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Irish citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Irish citizens
- Step 1: Please describe the Irish applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send" button (UAE Immigration Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Irish applicants to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Irish citizens should download and print out your UAE e visa result. Then bring it with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Irish citizens as quickest and simplest as possible. Typically, the whole UAE e visa application process takes about 10 minutes.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Irish Citizens
Currently, the UAE tourist e visas have been approved by the United Arab Emirates Government for online application.
Irish nationals can travel to the UAE on a range of different UAE tourist visas, including:
30-day stay UAE e visa
60-day stay UAE e visa
90-day stay UAE e visa
Irish nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the processing date with single entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Irish citizens
- Irish travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
Irish citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates in Ireland.
The UAE visa application process for Irish citizens may take a few days to complete, depending on the UAE visa type. Therefore, Irish tourists should begin the UAE visa application process well before their planned travel.
Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Irish Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Ireland for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Irish citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Irish citizens
- UAE visa fee for Irish citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Irish citizens apply for UAE e visas
- Make payment UAE e visa fees for Irish citizens, and details of UAE visa service costs here.
Learn all about UAE visa fees and services for Irish citizens
UAE e visa services for Irish citizens
Currently, the UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Irish citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Irish tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Irish citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Super Urgent UAE visa is the fastest UAE visa service available for Irish customers who need to get their UAE e visa within 24 hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Irish citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider to buy UAE travel insurance together UAE e visa for Irish citizens
- Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is an advantage for UAE visa approval by the UAE government.
- Irish citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website.
See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Irish citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Ireland
Anyway, Irish citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
UAE Embassy in Dublin HE Sultan Mohammed Majed Al Ali, Ireland
The UAE Embassy address: 45-47 Pembroke Road Dublin 4 Eircode: D04 V5N0
- Tel: +35316600000
- Tel: +35312375920
- Email: [email protected]
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE in Ireland here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Ireland
Please note that, on public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Ireland, the UAE embassy offices in Ireland may be closed.
- Morning: 09:00 - 12:30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
The UAE consulates and embassies offices in Ireland are open Monday to Friday.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Ireland
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Irish customers apply for, it can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or 180 days. Efforts to standardize the overstaying penalty in the UAE have been made as of October 14, 2022 by the UAE ICP. So, an additional penalty fee will be charged to Irish visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Irish tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations
- Alway remember that Irish customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- The Irish passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Irish citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Irish customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!