UAE Visa Requirements for South Korean citizens
UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens: The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, with many attractions available to travelers from all corners of the globe, including Koreans. Nevertheless, you must meet the UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens in order to visit the UAE.
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For South Korean Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For South Korean Citizens
If you fully know the UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens, you will ensure that your travel experience is as smooth as possible, so you can enjoy this exotic destination's beauty and culture.
UAE visa for Korean citizens - How to get a UAE e-visa from the Republic of South Korea?
UAE Immigration Services will explain the UAE e-visa requirements for South Korean citizens, including documents required, application procedures, UAE e-visa fee, types, and services as well as tips to ensure that you have the best UAE e-visa application process experience possible. Let’s see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For South Korean Citizens
- The Republic of South Korea is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for South Korean passport holders.
- Visitors to the UAE from South Korea must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for South Korean citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for South Korean citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid South Korean passport
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- South Korean passport first page details.
South Korean citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for South Korean must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE, and regular UAE visas can be acquired from the UAE embassy in the Republic of South Korea or the consulate nearest.
- Applying online UAE e-visa for Korean citizens through our website.
Check UAE e-visa requirements for South Korean citizens online
How To Apply for UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens Online
- Obtaining a UAE e-visa for South Korean citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online.
- South Koreans can apply for a UAE e-visa from Korea if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist e visas which are valid for 2 months that South Korean citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Korean citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying UAE e-visa for South Korean citizens, please get prepared the necessary paperwork, which includes:
- Korean passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- South Korean passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- For South Korean applicants, a recent color photo is required (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payments for UAE e-visa fees and services you choose.
How to apply online for a UAE e-visa for South Korean citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e-visa for South Korean citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is crucial to verify all information, and pay for the UAE e-visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets South Korean customers track their UAE e-visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help South Korean citizens who need assistance with the online UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e-visa for South Korean citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which UAE visa services you choose from us.
When going to the airport, South Korean travelers must print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
Types Of UAE Visa for South Korean Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to South Korean citizens. However, only the UAE tourist e-visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa types for South Korean citizens are currently available, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid South Korean passport are all required. South Korean visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the visa application processing time for each type of UAE e-visa for South Korean citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For South Korean Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for South Korean citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for South Korean citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e-visa fee for South Korean citizens
There are UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees to pay when South Koreans apply for UAE e-visas.
More about how to make payment UAE e visa fees for South Korean citizens, and UAE eVisa service costs.
Learn about UAE e-visa fees & services for South Korean citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. South Korean citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e-visa on our website, which costs US$299.
UAE e-visa services for South Korean citizens
- Normal UAE e-visa service: for Korean nationals who want to get a UAE eVisa within 03 business days
- Urgent UAE e-visa service: for South Koreans who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE eVisa for South Korean customers who need your UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e-visa)
The UAE embassy/consulate in the Republic of South Korea
Address of UAE embassy in Seoul, South Korea: #118, Dokseodang-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul (04420) Republic of Korea
The UAE embassy office's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- Tel: +8227903238
- Tel: +8227903235
- Email: [email protected]
On public holidays in the Republic of South Korea and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in South Korea may be closed. More information on the UAE embassies/consulates in the Korean Republic of South can be found.
Note about UAE electronic visas for travelers from South Korea
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to South Korean citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Korean passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the United Arab Emirates.
UAE Visa Requirements for South Korea Citizens FAQs
The United Arab Emirates is one of the most destinations to travel by luxury as well as expensive lifestyle. It has many big cities and world-class moderns in the world such as Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Having a UAE visa, travelers from South Korea easily go sightseeing around cities and enjoy the luxury of living here.
For Korean tourists to have the finest experiences, United Arab Emirates Immigration Services' online portal provides a simple and easy system. Applying for a tourist visa for UAE from South Korea is now a simple process. The tourist UAE visa application for South Korean citizens absolutely can be completed fully online. It takes you no more than 15 minutes to fill out the UAE e-visa application form with a few pieces of basic information. To get a visa to enter UAE from South Korea, Korean citizens need to submit some of the documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form.
- A South Korean passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Two (02) passport-size photographs.
- South Korean passport first page details.
Of course, South Korean citizens need a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Therefore, if you are a South Korean citizen traveling to the UAE for tourism and entertainment purposes, you need to process your visa before your trip. To apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), there are the following two popular methods. There are two main methods for applying for a visa to the UAE:
- Directly submit an application for a conventional visa at the UAE embassy or consulate.
- Request an e-Visa for entry into the UAE (recommended).
You can take a UAE e-visa with a convenient online process application, provide all of your relative documents and receive an e-visa via email with a maximum of 3 days of business work. Additionally, applying for an e-visa is often a shorter procedure, giving you quick access to the travel permission you need for your trip to the UAE.
The visa cost for South Korean citizens when entering Dubai includes the service fee and government fee. We provide three different (03) prices following 3 levels normal, urgent, and super urgent, you can see detail on Visa Fees.
The price of the government fee may vary depending on the kind of e-visa that Korean citizens require to visit Dubai for their planned purposes and how long they want to stay. Please notice that the government cost is not refundable after the visa application form has been submitted.
Additionally, we highly recommend you get Covid-19 Insurance. You may get insurance against several hazards, including the Covid pandemic while traveling. We also note that doing this is optional; you can think about it based on your circumstances.
The UAE Immigration Services website's announcements available statement includes the full breakdown of the e-visa charge for South Korean travelers. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, and debit cards as well as credit or debit cards will all be accepted for electronic payments. The Bank of Cyprus also accepts money transfers from Korean citizens. All of your payment methods on our website will be secure.
As a South Korean citizen, there are specific criteria for the UAE visa, therefore candidates should understand what they need to know before applying to avoid wasting time and being disqualified. The UAE visa will be emailed to South Korean citizens after the processing time to apply form that has been completed and granted online.
The following papers will be required when applying for a UAE e-Visa from South Korea:
- A scan of the passport's bio page. Please keep in mind that the passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in the UAE and must have at least two blank pages for stamping.
- A personal photograph in color.
- To pay the e-Visa fees, use a credit/debit/VISA card or a PayPal account.
- A valid email address in order to acquire the UAE e-Visa.
UAE e-visa is easy to obtain without any particular documents; therefore, South Korean citizens simply provide and do complicated paperwork.
We always highly recommend tourists use Travel Insurance because of that if you have Travel Insurance, your application for a UAE e-visa will be easy to accept. Furthermore, Travel Insurance can safeguard your advantages when traveling abroad in the case of unanticipated circumstances such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or luggage loss.
The processing time to complete an application for a UAE visa for a citizen of South Korea depends on the type of service that applicants choose to apply for.
For Korean applicants, the processing period for visas to the UAE ranges from 24 hours to 3 working days. To avoid any unanticipated circumstances, it is advised to apply well in advance of your anticipated trip dates.
Standard UAE visa service: For South Koreans who wish to receive a UAE e-visa in 03 business days.
Urgent UAE visa service: For Korean citizens who wish to receive a UAE e-visa in 02 business days.
Super urgent UAE visa service: Also known as Rush UAE e-visa for Korean tourists who wish to receive a UAE e-visa in 24 hours.
Since 2023, Covid-19 testing and quarantine when traveling to UAE are not required. Therefore, South Korean citizens just need a UAE visa to go around and enjoy this country.
UAE Immigration Services gives the best guidance on visa applications for Korean citizens who would like to visit the United Arab Emirates.
Through our website, you can apply for your visa online in a convenient way without having to go to apply in your local UAE embassy. You will get real-time updates on your visa application and get a decision from us.
We also provide advanced services for visa applicants with urgent or super urgent services. You will get your visa faster and safer at reasonable prices.