UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens - Fees/Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For South Korean Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For South Korean Citizens
UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens: The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, with many attractions available to travelers from all corners of the globe, including Koreans. Nevertheless, you must meet the UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens in order to visit the UAE.
If you fully know the UAE visa requirements for South Korean citizens, you will ensure that your travel experience is as smooth as possible, so you can enjoy this exotic destination's beauty and culture.
UAE visa for Korean citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Republic of South Korea?
UAE Immigration Services will explain the UAE e visa requirements for South Korean citizens, including documents required, application procedures, UAE e visa fee, types, and services as well as tips to ensure that you have the best UAE e visa application process experience possible. Let’s see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For South Korean Citizens
- Repuplic of South Korea is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for South Korean passport holders.
- Visitors to the UAE from South Korea must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for South Korean citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for South Korean citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid South Korean passport
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- South Korean passport first page details.
South Korean citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for South Korean must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE, and regular UAE visas can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Republic of South Korea or the consulate nearest.
- Applying online UAE e visa for Korean citizens through our website.
Check UAE e visa requirements for South Korean citizens online
How To Apply UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens Online
- Obtaining a UAE e visa for South Korean citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online.
- South Koreans can apply for a UAE e visa from Korea if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) type of UAE tourist e visas which are valid for 2 months that South Korean citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Korean citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for South Korean citizens, please get prepared the necessary paperwork, which includes:
- Korean passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- South Korean passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- For South Korean applicants, a recent color photo is required (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
How to apply online a UAE e visa for South Korean citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for South Korean citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets South Korean customers track your UAE e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help South Korean citizens who need assistance with the online UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for South Korean citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which UAE visa services you choose from us.
When going to the airport, South Korean travelers must print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For South Korean Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to South Korean citizens. However, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa type for South Korean citizens are currently available, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid South Korean passport are all required. South Korean visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the visa application processing time for each type of UAE e visa for South Korean citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For South Korean Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for South Korean citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for South Korean citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for South Korean citizens
There are UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees to pay when South Koreans apply for UAE e visas.
More about how to make payment UAE e visa fee for South Korean citizens, and UAE eVisa service costs here.
Learn about UAE e visa fees & services for South Korean citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. South Korean citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more UAE Travel Insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for South Korean citizens
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Korean nationals who want to get a UAE eVisa within 03 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for South Koreans who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE eVisa for South Korean customers who need your UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here)
The UAE embassy/consulate in Republic of South Korea
Address of UAE embassy in Seoul, South Korea: #118, Dokseodang-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul (04420) Republic of Korea
The UAE embassy office's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- Tel: +8227903238
- Tel: +8227903235
- Email: [email protected]
On public holidays in Republic of South Korea and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in South Korea may be closed. More information on the UAE embassies/consulates in Korea Republic of South can be found here.
Note about UAE electronic visas for travelers from South Korea
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to South Korean citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Korean passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the United Arab Emirates.