UAE visa requirements for Suriname citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Surinamese Citizens First
- Find Out More About The Types Of UAE Visa Available For Surinamese Citizens
- Detailed Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From Suriname
- Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Surinamese Citizens
- Apply For Most Of Necessary Dubai/UAE Visas For Surinamese Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/DUbai Visa Online
- Important Notes About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Suriname Visitors
UAE visa requirements for Surinamese citizens/Dubai e visa from Suriname: Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have become popular destinations for Suriname citizens in recent years. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, more and more Suriname visitors have been looking forward to a trip to the UAE in recent years. However, before planning a trip to Dubai, it is important to understand the UAE's visa requirements.
Dubai visa for Surinamese citizens
The UAE/Dubai e-Tourist visa is a great option for those who are planning a short stay in the United Arab Emirates for tourism or pleasure. UAE e-visa is an electronic travel permit that Suriname nationals can apply for online anytime, anywhere in the world. However, you will need to find out in advance about the UAE visa requirements for Surinamese citizens.
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Surinamese Citizens First
- Suriname is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Surinamese passport holders
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Surinamese citizens in order to enter the country
- Visitors from Suriname to the United Arab Emirates are required to have a valid Surinamese passport lasting at least six (06) months.
Can apply UAE visa for Surinamese citizens in several ways
- 1) Surinamese citizens can apply online for a UAE e-visa through the UAE Immigration Services website
- 2) The UAE visa for Surinamese citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the closest UAE embassy/consulate in Suriname.
Prepare the following documents to apply for a UAE visa for Surinamese citizens
- A valid Surinamese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Suriname passport biography, first-page
- 02 passport-sized photographs of Surinamese applicants
Surinamese travelers applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Surinamese citizens varies.
Check UAE e-visa requirements for Surinamese citizens
Find Out More About The Types Of UAE Visa Available For Surinamese Citizens
Currently, the UAE Government only allows applying for UAE tourist e-visas online for some specific countries, including Surinamese citizens. The UAE electronic visa is valid for 60 days and allows single entry into the UAE.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Surinamese customers, there are currently three popular types of UAE e visa being offered, including:
- 1) UAE e visa for 30-day stay
- 2) UAE e visa for 60-day stay
- 3) UAE e visa for 90-day stay
- 4) UAE e visa for 180-day stay
In fact, The UAE e visa is a great option for those who are planning a short stay in Dubai for tourism or pleasure purposes. Many services provide different UAE visa types as well as different UAE visa requirements for Surinamese citizens, you need to know these differences in advance.
Detailed Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From Suriname
You can apply for a UAE e visa from Suriname if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip. At the UAE Immigration Services official website, 03 types of UAE e-Tourist visas valid for 02 months are being offered to Surinamese applicants:
- 1. 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 2. 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 3. 90-day UAE e-Tourist visa
The Government of the United Arab Emirates has made it relatively easy for Surinamese citizens to obtain UAE e-Tourist visas.
To apply for a UAE e visa for Suriname citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A working email address to receive the information & result of UAE electronic visa
- A credit or debit card frequent-used to make payments for UAE e visa service fees
- Recent color photo of Surinamese applicant should focus on your face, clean & sharp
- Suriname passport must have full biographical information, not losing any data or lines
- Surinamese passports valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry and have at least 02 blank-pages for visa stamping.
Follow these 04 easy steps to apply for UAE e visa online from Suriname
- 1. Fill out information of Surinamese applicant including: name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. with any itinerary details you have
- 2. Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service fee.
- 3. Receive your UAE e visa approval results (with PDF format) for Surinamese citizens, which will be sent to your email within 1 - 3 working days
- 4. Print out your UAE e visa and bring it with you to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer upon arrival.
Apply UAE e visa for Surinamese citizens online
In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our Surinamese customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status anytime you need. UAE Immigration Services may ask Surinamese customers for additional information (if needed).
The customer support teams at UAE Immigration Services are available 24/7 to serve all visitors from Suriname who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes to complete.
Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Surinamese Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Surinamese citizens who want to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
Details of UAE e visa fee for Surinamese citizens
It should be known that when applying for a UAE e visa for Surinamese citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of costs, including:
- 1) UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Immigration Services
- 2) UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
The UAE visa costs for Surinamese applicants is solely determined by the service & type of your UAE e visa chosen. More about how to make payment UAE e visa costs for Surinamese citizens, and details of the UAE visa service fees here.
More about UAE e visa services for Surinamese citizens
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Suriname nationals.
Specifically, we currently offer our customers three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Suriname citizens with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1. Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Surinamese nationals who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2. Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Suriname visitors who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 working days.
3. Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa & used in emergency cases, this is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Suriname customers who need a UAE e visa within 01 business day.
You can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Surinamese citizens here.
UAE e visa services & fees for Surinamese citizens
Apply For Most Of Necessary Dubai/UAE Visas For Surinamese Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Need to know that you can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Surinamese citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Suriname
In this case, Surinamese applicant needs to contact the UAE embassy or consulate in the surrounding countries, such as the UAE embassy in Brazil or Venezuela.
- Phone: +55 61 3248 0717
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: SHIS QI 5 Chácara 54, Lago Sul, Brasília / DF - CEP: 71600-580, Brazil.
The opening hours of UAE embassy office in Brazil
The UAE Embassy office hours in Brazil are 09:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends and public holidays. Surinamese applicants need to update the public holidays and new year of the UAE embassy/consulate in Brazil to be more proactive.
*Note: some UAE embassies are open by appointment only, Surinamese applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy or consulate in Brazil.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/DUbai Visa Online
As you probably already know, UAE travel health insurance is an extremely useful and reliable companion for visitors from Suriname in particular as well as for any international traveler in general. Besides, customers from Suriname should register to buy a UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE visa online on our website, because:
- UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for approval to issue UAE e-Tourist visas for Suriname citizens
- The UAE travel insurance package not only ensures many good benefits but also provides maximum protection for you and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- UAE Immigration Services is trying to support Suriname customers to get UAE/Dubai travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa through our website.
Travelers from Suriname can find out more about UAE Travel insurance information here.
Important Notes About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Suriname Visitors
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need assistance or have problems regarding applying for UAE e visa for Surinamese citizens. We hope this article will be useful and don't forget that we are here 24/7 to support people everywhere with all we have.
- An additional fee will be charged for Suriname tourists who overstay the validity of their UAE e visa in Dubai or the UAE - The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized & applied by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022
- Suriname customers need to download and print out your UAE tourist e visa then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Suriname passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application
- Surinamese citizens can be banned from entering the country for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE Immigration regulations.
After all, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Surinamese customers a successful UAE e-Tourist visa application and a perfect trip to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates!