UAE visa requirements for Serbian citizens - Fees & Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Serbian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Serbian Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Serbian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Serbian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Serbian citizens: One of the most well-liked travel destinations in the world, the United Arab Emirates draws visitors from all over the world, including Serbs. While the UAE is a popular tourist destination, it's important to understand the UAE visa requirements before planning your trip to the country.
Having a firm understanding of the UAE visa requirements for Serbian citizens will ensure your travel will go as smoothly as possible to enjoy this exotic UAE beauty and culture fully.
UAE visa for Serbian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Serbia?
UAE Immigration Services will examine the UAE e visa requirements for Serbian citizens, covering documents needed, UAE e visa fees, services, and types, as well as some tips for help to ensure that you have the best and smoothest UAE e visa application process experience possible. Let's see!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Serbian Citizens
- Serbia is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Serbian passport holders.
- Visitors to the UAE from Serbia must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months and a valid UAE visa for Serbian citizens to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for Serbian citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Serbian passport
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- Serbian passport first page details.
Serbian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE, and regular UAE visas can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Serbia or the nearest consulate.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Serbian citizens
How To Apply UAE Visa For Serbian Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Serbian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Serbians can apply for a UAE e visa from Serbia if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Typically, there are three (03) type of UAE tourist visas which are valid for two (02) months that Serbian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Serbian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Serbian citizens, please prepare the following papers including:
- Serbian passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 02 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- Serbian passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of a Serbian applicant must be in color (the photo should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e visa fees and services you select.
How to apply online a UAE e visa for Serbian citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Serbian citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is essential to verify all data and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Serbian track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Serbian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for Serbian citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 01 or 03 business days, depending on which UAE e visa services you choose from us.
When going to the airport, Serbian travelers must print your UAE electronic visa result to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Serbian Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Serbian citizens. However, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
Three (03) popular UAE e visa kind for Serbian citizens are currently available to satisfy the requirements of travelers' length of stay, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Serbian passport are all required. Serbian visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE e visa for Serbian citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Serbian Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Serbian citizens to enter the United Arab Emirates for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE e visa fee for Serbian citizens
- There are UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Serbians apply for UAE e visas.
- More about how to make payment UAE e visa fees for Serbian citizens, and UAE e visa services cost here.
Learn about UAE e visa fee for Serbian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Serbian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more UAE Travel Insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Serbian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Serbian citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Serbian nationals who want to get a UAE eVisa within 03 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Serbians who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE eVisa for Serbian citizens within 24 business hours (applying a Rush UAE e visa here).
The UAE embassy/consulate in Serbia
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Serbia and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Serbia may be closed.
Link to the embassies or consulates of UAE in Serbia here.
Note about UAE e visas for Serbian tourists
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Serbian citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Serbian passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.