UAE E-visa Requirements for Mauritian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Mauritian citizens/ Dubai e visa from Mauritius: The United Arab Emirates, also known as the UAE, is a popular travel destination for people from all over the world. Located in the Middle East, this country is known for its luxurious lifestyle, stunning architecture, and rich culture. For Mauritian citizens who are planning to visit the United Arab Emirates, understanding the UAE visa requirements is essential.
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Mauritian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Mauritian Citizens Online
- Everything About UAE Visa Types For Mauritian Citizens Currently Available
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Mauritian Citizens
- Currently, The UAE Embassy Has Not Yet Been Established In Mauritius
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Mauritius
In this article, UAE Immigration Services will discuss in detail the UAE visa requirements for Mauritian citizens and provide information on how to obtain a Dubai e visa from Mauritius. Visiting the UAE as a Mauritian citizen requires a valid visa, and there are different types of UAE/Dubai visas that one can apply for, depending on the purpose and duration of the visit.
Dubai visa for Mauritian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Mauritius?
The UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens is an online visa that allows visitors to enter Dubai or UAE for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The process of obtaining a Dubai/UAE e visa from Mauritius is straightforward and can be done entirely online. However, it is crucial to understand the UAE e visa requirements for Mauritian citizens, types of UAE e visa fees & services currently available, and required documents before starting the online application process. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Mauritian Citizens
- Mauritius is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Mauritian passport holders
- Visitors to the United Arab Emirates from Mauritius are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Mauritian citizens in order to enter the country.
Mauritian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas for Mauritian nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be obtained from the UAE embassy or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens online through our website.
To apply for a UAE visa for Mauritian citizens, you need to submit the following documents
- A valid Mauritian passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Mauritian passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Mauritian applicants.
UAE e visa requirements for Mauritian citizens
How To Apply UAE Visa For Mauritian Citizens Online
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Mauritian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Mauritians can apply for a UAE e visa from Mauritius if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are two main types of UAE tourist e visas valid for 02 months with single entry that Mauritian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- You must have a Mauritian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry, and at least two (02) blank-pages for visa stamping
- A recent photograph of a Mauritian applicant which must be in color, it should be focused on your face, clean and crisp
- A Mauritian passport must have full biographical information, not missing any data or lines
- A working email address to receive the information and result of your UAE electronic visa
- A frequent-used credit/debit card to make payments for UAE e visa service costs.
Follow these four (4) steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens
- Step 1: Describe information of the Mauritian applicant including name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. as well as all itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information entered, and pay for UAE e visa fee. UAE Immigration Services may ask Mauritian applicants additional information (if needed).
- Step 3: The result of UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 to 3 working days. Moreover, the UAE visa check status system allows Mauritian customers to track their UAE e visa application status anytime you want.
- Step 4: Before going to the airport, Mauritian customers must print out your UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to serve Mauritian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Mauritius, which usually takes only 10 minutes.
Everything About UAE Visa Types For Mauritian Citizens Currently Available
Various types of UAE visas are available to Mauritian citizens, however, only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for online application by all countries. The UAE e visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Mauritian passport are all required.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Mauritian customers, there are currently two popular types of UAE e visa being offered, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
Mauritian visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Mauritian citizens varies.
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Mauritian Citizens
The UAE e visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Mauritian citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Mauritian citizens
- The UAE visa fees is determined by the type & service of your UAE e visa chosen
- There are UAE visa service fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Mauritians apply for UAE e visas.
UAE e visa fees & services for Mauritian citizens
About UAE e visa services for Mauritian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Mauritian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of customers from Mauritius.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Mauritian nationals who want to get a UAE electronic visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Mauritian visitors who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Used in emergency cases, this is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service available for Mauritian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here)
Consider buying UAE travel insurance for Mauritian citizens when applying for a UAE e-Tourist visa
Important notice that UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the UAE Government. Mauritian customers can obtain UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e-Tourist visa through our website, which costs US$299 per person. (See more about UAE travel insurance information here)
Currently, The UAE Embassy Has Not Yet Been Established In Mauritius
So, Mauritian applicants can contact and apply in person for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries.
The nearest UAE embassy to Mauritius is located in Islamabad, Pakistan. You can find more information about consular & UAE visa services for Mauritian citizens at the UAE embassy in Pakistan.
- Address of the UAE embassy office in Pakistan: 1-22, Diplomatic Enclave, Quaid-e-Azam, University Road PO Box 1111 Islamabad, Pakistan
- Tel: +92-51-2279052
- Tel: +92-51-2279056
- Email: [email protected]
Please note that, on public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Pakistan, the UAE embassy in Pakistan may be closed. Need to update the holidays and New Year of the UAE embassy in Pakistan to be more proactive in its work.
- Morning: 09:00 - 12:00
- Afternoon: 13:00 - 15:00
Normally, the UAE embassy offices in Pakistan are open from Monday to Friday, except Pakistan and UAE official holidays. Since the UAE embassy is open by appointment only, Mauritian applicants must make an appointment before visiting any of the UAE embassies.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Mauritius
Anyway, an additional fee will be charged for Mauritian visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in Dubai. The overstaying penalty in the UAE has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022.
- Please remember that Mauritian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- The Mauritian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of registration
- Mauritian citizens may be banned from entering the country for a certain period of time if they violate UAE Immigration regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Mauritian citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Mauritian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!