UAE visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Guatemalan Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Guatemalan Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Guatemalan Citizens
- Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Guatemalan Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Guatemalan citizens
- UAE e visa services for Guatemalan citizens
- Anyway, consider to buy UAE Travel Insurance when apply for UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Guatemalan citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
- Note about UAE e visas for Guatemalan tourists
UAE visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens: Regardless of nationality, anyone wishing to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE) must comply with the UAE visa requirements. UAE's growing in popularity as a tourist and business destination. The UAE visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens are extremely important to understand due to the increasing number of tourists from Guatemala traveling there.
UAE visa for Guatemalan citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Guatemala?
UAE Immigration Services will provide an overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens wishing to visit the United Arab Emirates, including: the UAE e visa fees and services, documents needed, and processing time for UAE e visa applications that apply to your situation. With this knowledge, we hope Guatemalan travelers will be as prepared as possible to fully enjoy their trip in the United Arab Emirates. Let’s get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Guatemalan Citizens
Guatemala is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Guatemalan passport holders.
- Travelers to the UAE from Guatemala must meet certain UAE visa requirements in order to enter the country
- Visitors must have the Guatemalan passport valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry, as well as a valid UAE visa for Guatemalan citizens.
Guatemalan citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the nearest embassy of UAE or the consulate in your country
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens through our website.
The purpose of the visit may require additional documents if, for example, you travel by air. UAE visas must be obtained prior to boarding the flight.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Guatemalan applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Valid Guatemalan passport (at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages for visa stamping)
- A passport-sized photograph
- Biographical page of the passport
Check UAE e visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Guatemalan Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Guatemala with a UAE e visa if you have the necessary UAE visa.
- Luckily, getting a UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online
- If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Guatemala, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need.
Currently, there are three (03) different UAE visa types for Guatemalan citizens:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
The type of UAE visa for Guatemalan citizens as well as the requirements for the UAE e visa will vary depending on the country in which you reside, so understanding the differences beforehand is critical.
Here is a quick guide on how to apply online for a UAE e visa from Guatemala.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens online as required:
- Guatemalan passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). A passport must extend beyond UAE's entry date
- A color photograph of the Guatemalan applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A valid email address to receive the status of the UAE e visa process
- Pay the visa service fees to complete the UAE visa application process online for Guatemalan citizens.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply a UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens online:
- Step 1: Please describe the Guatemalan applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send" button (UAE Immigration Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Guatemalan applicants to track your UAE electronic visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Guatemalan citizens as quickest and simplest as possible. Typically, the whole UAE e visa application process takes about 10 minutes.
Guatemalan citizens should download and print out their UAE electronic visa. Then bring your UAE e visa with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Guatemalan Citizens
In the United Arab Emirates, a variety of UAE visa types are available to Guatemalan citizens. Depending on the purpose of your trip, the type of UAE e visa you will need may differ.
Currently, only the UAE tourist e visas have been approved by the United Arab Emirates Government for online application by all countries.
Guatemalan nationals can travel to the UAE on a range of different UAE tourist visas, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Guatemalan nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the processing date with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Guatemalan citizens
- Guatemalan travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
Guatemalan citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for a necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates.
The UAE visa application process for Guatemalan citizens may take a few days to complete, depending on the UAE visa type. Therefore, Guatemalan tourists should begin the UAE visa application process well before their planned travel.
Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Guatemalan Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Guatemala for tourism, leisure, or visit purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens, which is an electronic travel authorization.
The UAE visa fee for Guatemalan citizens is solely determined by the type and service option of your UAE electronic visa.
UAE e visa fee for Guatemalan citizens
- There is a UAE visa service fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Guatemalans apply for UAE e visas
- Pay UAE e visa fees for Guatemalan citizens here, and more details of UAE visa service costs here.
Learn about UAE visa fees for Guatemalan citizens
UAE e visa services for Guatemalan citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Guatemalan citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Guatemalan tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Guatemalan citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa is the fastest visa service available for Guatemalan customers who need to get your UAE eVisa within 24 business hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider to buy UAE Travel Insurance when apply for UAE e visa for Guatemalan citizens
- Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for visa approval by the UAE Governmen
- Guatemalan cutomers can obtain UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE electronic visa on our website.
See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Guatemalan citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
Anyway, Guatemalan citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates in Guatemala
- Currently, the embassy of UAE has not been established in Guatemala yet
- As a result, Guatemalan nationals can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries.
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE here.
Note about UAE e visas for Guatemalan tourists
- Guatemalan passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Guatemalan tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Alway remember that Guatemalan customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.