UAE Visa Requirements for Puerto Rico Citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Puerto Rican Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Puerto Rican Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Puerto Rico
- Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Puerto Rican Citizens
- Apply For Required UAE Visas For Puerto Rican Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Puerto Rican Travelers
UAE visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens/Dubai e visa from Puerto Rico: If you are a Puerto Rican planning a trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or Dubai, it is important that you know the UAE visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens in advance. trip. The UAE is a popular destination for tourists and business travelers from around the world, with vibrant cities, stunning landscapes and cultural attractions. However, as a citizen of Puerto Rico, getting a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates can seem like a daunting task.
Dubai visa for Puerto Rican citizens
In this article, UAE Immigration Services will discuss UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens, step by step to help you apply for UAE e visa online anytime & anywhere in the world. Specifically, we will also provide detailed information on the various UAE e visa fees and services available, processing times for UAE/Dubai e visa applications from Puerto Rico, as well as UAE travel insurance. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Puerto Rican Citizens First
Puerto Rico is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Puerto Rican passport holders.
Travelers from Puerto Rico to the UAE/Dubai are required to have a valid Puerto Rican passport lasting at least six (06) months.
Besides, you need to have a valid UAE visa for Puerto Rican citizens in order to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates.
Can apply UAE visa for Puerto Rican citizens in several ways
- The UAE visa for Puerto Rican citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Puerto Rico
- Customers from Puerto Rico can apply for a UAE e visa online through UAE Immigration Services official website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Puerto Rican citizens
- A valid Puerto Rican passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of the Puerto Rican passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Puerto Rican applicants.
Check UAE e-visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Puerto Rican Citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations, including Puerto Rican residents, to apply for UAE e-Tourist visas online.
There are four (04) popular types of UAE e-Tourist visas offered on the online visa market, including:
- 1. UAE e visa for 30 day stay
- 2. UAE e visa for 60 day stay
- 3. UAE e visa for 90 day stay
- 4. UAE e visa for 180 day stay
You can easily apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa online from Puerto Rico if you know the right UAE visa type for your trip.
UAE Immigration Services currently providing three (03) UAE e visa types with two (02) months validity for Puerto Rican applicants:
- UAE tourist e visa 30 day
- UAE tourist e visa 60 day
- UAE tourist e visa 90 day
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Puerto Rico
The United Arab Emirates Government has facilitated and simplified the process for Puerto Rican applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e Tourist visa online wherever you are.
To apply for a UAE e visa for Puerto Rican citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Puerto Rico customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e visa result information
- Puerto Rican applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment of your UAE visa service fee
- Puerto Rico applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Puerto Rican passports must be valid for at least six (06) months from the entry date and have at least two (02) blank-pages for visa stamping
- The Puerto Rico passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines.
Follow these simple steps to apply online for UAE e visa from Puerto Rico
- 1) Fill out information of the Puerto Rican applicant including: Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number,... as well as all itinerary details you have
- 2) Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost
- 3) Receive your UAE e visa approval results (with PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 01 - 03 business days depending on the UAE/Dubai e visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
- UAE Immigration Service may ask Puerto Rican customers for additional information (if needed)
- In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our Puerto Rican customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status online on our website anytime you need.
Apply UAE e-visa for Puerto Rican citizens online
Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Puerto Rican Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for Puerto Rican residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e visa fees for Puerto Rican citizens
The UAE visa costs for Puerto Rican applicants is solely determined by the service & type of UAE visa chosen.
When applying for a UAE e visa for Puerto Rico citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of fees, including:
- UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Immigration Services
- UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
Details of UAE e visa services for Puerto Rican customers
Currently, we offer three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Puerto Rico applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each Puerto Rican customer.
- Regular UAE e visa service
Normal UAE visa service option used in most cases for Puerto Rican residents who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within three (03) business days.
- Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Puerto Rican tourists who would like to get your UAE e visa within two (02) working days.
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Puerto Rico customers who urgently need a UAE/Dubai e visa within one (01) business day.
* Apply for a rush UAE e visa for Puerto Rican citizens here.
UAE e-visa services & fees for Puerto Rican citizens
Apply For Required UAE Visas For Puerto Rican Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Puerto Rico can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Puerto Rican citizens at the nearest UAE embassy/consulate in your country.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Puerto Rico
The UAE embassy office address in Havana, Cuba
- Phone: 005372011101
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Calle 146 No.1107, entre 11 y 15, Cubanacán, Playa, La Habana, Cuba.
Working hours of UAE embassy office in Havana, Cuba
Puerto Rico applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Cuba.
- The UAE embassy office hours in La Habana, Cuba are 9:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends and holidays
- Puerto Rican applicants need to update public holidays of the UAE embassy and consulate in Cuba to be more proactive.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Puerto Rico should register to buy a UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e visa online on our website, because:
- UAE travel insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Puerto Ricans and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for Puerto Rican citizens
- UAE Immigration Services currently supporting Puerto Rican customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for UAE e visa through our official website
- UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly suggested while traveling abroad, visitors from Puerto Rico can find out more information about travel insurance UAE here
- Anyway, UAE travel health insurance is a very valuable and dependable companion for visitors from Puerto Rico, as well as any international traveler in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Puerto Rican Travelers
We hope our article helped you fully understand UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens and how to apply for UAE e visa online from Puerto Rico.
* Important notes:
- Please note that Puerto Rican tourists may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if you break the UAE Immigration regulations
- Puerto Rican visitors who overstay the validity period of their UAE e visa in the UAE will be charged an additional penalty fee. Since October 14th, 2022, the United Arab Emirates ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE
- Puerto Rican customers remember to download & print out your UAE e visa then bring it with you at all times to be checked by UAE Border Patrol agents upon arrival
- The Puerto Rico passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application.
- There are many businesses that offer a multitude of services as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for Puerto Rican applicants; you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
- UAE Immigration Services trying its best to bring as many options of UAE/Dubai e visa services as possible to all our customers who need to apply for a UAE e visa from Puerto Rico or anywhere in the world.
- If you need assistance or have any problems with your Dubai/UAE tourist e visa application from Puerto Rico, please contact us immediately. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support Puerto Rico customers wherever we are with everything we have.
Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Puerto Rican customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!