UAE visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens - Fee & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Kazakhstani Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens: When planning to visit the United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstanis must be aware of the UAE visa requirements and regulations as well as the rules and regulations put in place by the UAE government prior to traveling. Kazakhstani citizens wishing to travel to the UAE should read this article for a detailed overview of the UAE e-visa requirements.
UAE visa for Kazakhstani citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Kazakhstan?
UAE Immigration Services will cover topics such as UAE visa types, how to apply, UAE visa fees, and other important details you need to know before entering the UAE. We will also discuss other entry requirements for Kazakhstanis, including travel insurance. Kazakhstanis can ensure that their trip to the UAE will be convenient, enjoyable, and hassle-free by following the necessary steps and regulations. Let's see!
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Kazakhstani Citizens
- Kazakhstan is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Kazakhstani citizens.
- Visitors to the UAE from Kazakhstan must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Kazakhstani citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Kazakhstanis must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- First page of passport duplication
Kazakhstani citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Kazakhstan or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Kazakhstani can apply for a UAE e visa from Kazakhstan if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE visas Kazakhstani citizens will need:
- UAE tourist visa for 30 days
- UAE tourist visa for 60 days
- UAE tourist visa for 90 days
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- A valid passport which is effective for 180 days from the date of arrival.
- There must be more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Apply a UAE e visa for Kazakhstani citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e-visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e-visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Kazakhstani citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
Kazakhstani citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on how many days they want to stay in the UAE. UAE Immigration Services provide 3 typical e-visa types for Kazakhstan travelers to apply: 30, 60, 90-day e-visa which in accordance with 30, 60, 90 days of stay duration.
Kazakhstanis applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required, as is a letter of invitation from the UAE when applying for certain types of UAE visas.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Kazakhstani citizens to enter the UAE for tourism intentions. Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for Kazakhstani citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Kazakhstani citizens
Learn about UAE visa fee for Kazakhstani citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Kazakhstani citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e-visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e-visa services for Kazakhstani citizens
- Normal UAE e-visa: for Kazakhstani citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa: for Kazakhstanis who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Kazakhstani citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens here).
The UAE embassy in Kazakhstan
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Kazakhstan may be closed.
Note about UAE e visas for Kazakhstan
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged by the immigration officer at UAE airport to Kazakhstanis with UAE tourist e-visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days.
- Kazakhstani passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.