UAE Visa Requirements For Dutch Citizens - Fees And Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Dutch Citizens
- How To Apply For UAE eVisa For Dutch Citizens
- In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Dutch citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Dutch citizens:
- All About UAE Visa Types For Dutch Citizens
- Find Out All The Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Dutch Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Dutch citizens: More than a global center of business, finance and tourism, the United Arab Emirates is also one of the most visited countries in the Middle East, attracting many travelers from anywhere around the world including Dutchs with a view to tourism, business and leisure purposes. In order as you wish, you must be aware of the UAE visa requirements.
As a Dutch traveler, you need to see this article to understand the UAE visa requirements for Dutch citizens. UAE Immigration Service will emphasize the different types of UAE e visa services available, UAE e visa fees, the application process, as well as timeline and required documents to apply for online UAE e visa for Dutch citizens.
UAE visa for Dutch citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from the Netherlands?
Also, we will provide helpful tips to make the process of applying for a UAE e-visa easier and save you time when applying for a UAE visa online through our website. Whether Dutchs come to the United Arab Emirates for business or pleasure, knowing the UAE e visa requirements for Dutch citizens is an essential step in ensuring you have a memorable and successful trip in this country. Let’s see right below!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Dutch Citizens
- The Netherlands is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Dutch citizens
- Visitors to the UAE from the Netherlands are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Dutch citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for Dutch citizens, you have to submit the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Passport first page details
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- A completed UAE visa application form.
Dutch citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the UAE embassy in the Netherlands or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Dutch citizens online through our website.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Dutch citizens online anytime you want
How To Apply For UAE eVisa For Dutch Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Dutch citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Dutch can apply for a UAE e visa from the Netherlands if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which valid for 2 months that Dutch citizens offered by UAE Immigration Services, including:
30-day UAE tourist e visa
60-day UAE tourist e visa
90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Dutch citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Dutch citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Netherlands passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- A recent photograph of Dutch applicant must be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payments for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
- Dutch passports need to have full biographic information (with no missing data or lines)
- A working email address
How to apply a UAE e visa for Dutch citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Dutch citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Dutch track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Dutch citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for Dutch citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which UAE e visa services you choose from us. When going to the airport, Dutch travelers need to print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
All About UAE Visa Types For Dutch Citizens
Depending on the purpose of the trip, different UAE visa types are available for Dutch citizens to enter the country.
UAE Tourist visas:
This type of UAE visas are available for those visiting UAE for leisure activities such as sightseeing and visiting relatives.
UAE Business visas:
Dutch visitors will need a UAE business visa if the purpose of your visit is related to business activities such as: attending meetings or conferences.
Dutch nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE electronic visa they are requesting.
Currently, the UAE Government only allows online application for UAE e-Tourist visas for all countries. To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) different UAE tourist e visas for Dutch citizens are currently available at UAE Immigration Services including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Dutch citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirate in Netherlands
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the date of issuance with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Dutch citizens
- Dutch travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
The UAE visa application processing time can take several days to complete depending on the type of UAE visa. So, Dutch citizens should start the UAE visa application process before your planned trip.
Find Out All The Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Dutch Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Dutch citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE e visa fee for Dutch citizens
- There are UAE visa fees and UAE government fees to pay when Dutchs apply for UAE e visas.
- More about how to make payment UAE e visa fees for Dutch citizens and UAE e visa services costs here.
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Dutch citizens
Consider to buy UAE Travel Insurance for Dutch citizens when applying a UAE electronic visa
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Dutch citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. More about UAE travel insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Dutch citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa service options for Dutch citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE eVisa service: for Dutch citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE eVisa service: for Dutch nationals who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE eVisa service: This is the fastest service option of UAE e visa for Dutch citizens who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours. (Apply for a Rush UAE e visa here)
The UAE embassy in the Netherlands
On public holidays in the Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in the Netherlands may be closed.
- Address of the UAE embassy: Eisenhowerlaan 130, 2517 KN the Hague, Netherlands
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
Link to the embassy of UAE in the Netherlands here.
Important note about UAE e visas for travelers from Netherlands
- An additional fee will be charged for Dutch visitors overstaying the validity of the UAE e-Tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates (The overstaying penalty in the UAE has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022)
- Alway remember that Dutch customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa and bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Dutch passports used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.