UAE Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE eVisa For Malaysian Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Malaysian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE eVisa Fees And Services For Malaysian Citizens
Dubai visa from Malaysia/UAE visa for Malaysian citizens: United Arab Emirates (UAE) is an attractive travel destination for visitors from around the world, including Malaysian citizens. The country's bustling cities, stunning beaches, and world-class attractions make it a favorite for tourists from everywhere including Malaysian citizens. However, before travelers from Malaysia can visit the UAE, they have to be aware of the UAE visa requirements.
Fortunately, the UAE visa requirements for Malaysians are currently relatively straightforward for almost everyone. In this article, UAE Immigration Services will examine with you in detail about the UAE e visa requirements, types, application process timeline as well as UAE e visa fees and services available to Malaysians when they apply online for a UAE eVisa from Malaysia.
UAE visa for Malaysian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Malaysia?
It's time to get a better understanding of UAE visa requirements for Malaysian nationals, what it takes to obtain a UAE e visa from Malaysia with the easiest way and by quickest time possible. Let's get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens
- Malaysia is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Malaysian passport holders
- Visitors to the UAE from Malaysia are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Malaysian citizens in order to enter the United Arab Emirates.
To apply a UAE visa for Malaysian citizens, you have to submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Malaysian passport
- Two passport-sized photograph of the applicant from Iraq
- A copy of the first page of an Iraqi passport biography
Malaysian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for Malaysians can be obtained directly from the UAE embassy in Malaysia or consulate and must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Malaysian citizens online through our website.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Malaysian citizens online anytime you want
How To Apply UAE eVisa For Malaysian Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Malaysian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Malaysians can apply for a UAE e visa from Malaysia if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas that Malaysian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Malaysian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Malaysian citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Malaysia passport holders have to own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that Malaysian passports have at least 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- Malaysian passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of Malaysian applicant must be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A frequent-used credit or debit card to make payment for UAE e visa service cost
- A working email address to receive the infomations and result of your UAE electronic visa.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Malaysian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Malaysian citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Malaysians track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Before going to the airport, Malaysian tourists must print their UAE electronic visa results and bring them to be checked at the UAE border cross.
UAE e visa for Malaysian citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which services you choose from us.
The support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to assist customers through the online UAE visa application process from Malaysia as quick and simple as possible, which usually takes only around 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Malaysian Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Malaysian citizens, however only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa types are current available including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE e visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Malaysian passport are all required. Malaysian visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates, since application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Malaysian citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE eVisa Fees And Services For Malaysian Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Malaysian citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only. Currently,
UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Malaysian citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Malaysian citizens
There are UAE visa fees and UAE government fees to pay when Malaysians apply for UAE e visas.
Learn about UAE e visa fees and services for Malaysian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Malaysian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more United Arab Emirates travel insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Malaysian citizens
- Normal UAE visa service: for Malaysians who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE visa service: for Malaysian citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE visa service: This is the fastest service UAE e visa for Malaysian customers like to get a UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa here)
The UAE embassy in Malaysia
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Malaysia may be closed.
Link to the embassy of UAE in Malaysia here.
Note About UAE e visas for visitors from Malaysia
- An additional US$3 will be charged to Malaysian citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Malaysian passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.
UAE Visa Requirements for Malaysia Citizens FAQs
The answer is NO. Malaysian citizens are required to obtain a visa before traveling to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
UAE visa online was introduced by the government of the nation to promote tourism and share the culture with people around the world. It has gained popularity among visitors worldwide due to its utility and, more crucially, the fact that the overall cost for this visa type is far less than the traditional one.
With years of experience and excellent staff, UAE Immigration Services can help travelers get an e-visa quickly by completing the application. Travelers only need a smart device with an internet connection, such as a phone, tablet, or computer, and can apply for a visa anywhere they want.
To complete the whole application process, Malaysian citizens are required to make a payment for UAE visa. The government fee is the money that is paid to the UAE government to process visa applications. Regardless of the result of your application, this cost is non-refundable. The service fee depends on the type of service and the number of applicants.
The following list is 03 service states that can cover all your demand:
- Normal: It takes 03 business days to process a UAE visa. Many travelers choose this option because of its good price.
- Urgent: For the applicants who hope to get an e-visa within 48 business hours.
- Super urgent: This service is perfect if you don't have a lot of time to prepare. By paying an additional charge, you can acquire an e-visa after 24 hours of processing.
Malaysian citizens have several payment options for their UAE online visa application:
- Credit or Debit Card: Malaysian citizens can utilize internationally recognized credit or debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express to make their visa payment.
- Wire Transfer: However, for those opting for wire transfers as a payment method, this alternative is exclusively available through the Bank of Cyprus.
- PayPal options: credit cards through PayPal or PayPal account.
It is crucial to note that any modifications or inaccuracies in the application details subsequent to payment can lead to delays in visa processing or necessitate additional fees for re-application. To prevent any complications during the application process, it is highly recommended to thoroughly verify all provided information for accuracy.
To obtain a Dubai tourist visa (known as a UAE tourist visa) quickly, Malaysian travelers only need to spend a few minutes completing the application process and providing the full required information accurately. Simply click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar to approach the form.
The visa application process consists of three steps:
- Step 1: In the first step, you will need to provide your personal details, such as name, address, and passport number. It is essential to ensure the accuracy of this information, as any incorrect or mismatched data may lead to delays or even the cancellation of the visa application.
- Step 2: The second step involves making the payment for the e-Visa fees. Additionally, you will be required to submit supporting documents to proceed with your visa application.
- Step 3: After a few days, you will receive your UAE e-visa via email in PDF format. It is important to download and print the e-Visa before your departure to the UAE.
Malaysian citizens need to meet the following requirements for an e-visa to UAE:
- A valid passport - Malaysian applicants need to ensure that their passports are valid for at least 06 months beyond the scheduled date of arrival in the UAE and have a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping.
- A biographical page - The applicants should prepare a copy of their personal information.
- A color photo of the applicant.
- An email address to receive the e-visa result.
Malaysian tourists are advised to buy UAE health travel insurance for a safe trip to this beautiful country. This UAE travel insurance not only protects your benefits while traveling abroad but also helps the government process your visa application easier. Therefore, UAE health travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey.
When traveling to the UAE, Malaysian tourists should carefully check the duration of their stay to avoid penalties for overstaying. A UAE e-visa permits its holders to stay in the country for 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on the type of UAE e-visa they apply for.
These e-visas are exclusively available to Malaysian citizens who want to visit the UAE for leisure, tourism, or to visit family or friends. Malaysian citizens must apply for a new visa if they want to enter the UAE again because a UAE e-visa is granted for a single entry.
You can instantly obtain an e-visa at home using electronic devices like a laptop, mobile phone, or iPad with a strong network connection by visiting the UAE Immigration Services website. With our experienced staff, we can make it easier for you to get an e-visa for your trip to the UAE.
Can Malaysian travelers use a UAE E-visa for voluntary work or humanitarian activities in the country?
Yes, you can use a UAE E-visa for voluntary work or humanitarian activities in the country. Although there are no specific visa categories explicitly designated for voluntary work or humanitarian activities, the available e-visa options, such as Tourist e-visa can be utilized for volunteering, humanitarian work, or related activities at the UAE Immigration Services website.
Note: Malaysian citizens have the option to apply for UAE tourist visas, with validity periods of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days, based on their intended duration of stay in the United Arab Emirates.