UAE visa requirements for Portuguese citizens - Fees & Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Portuguese Citizens
- How To Apply A UAE Visa For Portuguese Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Portuguese Citizens
- Learn More About UAE eVisa Fees And Services For Portuguese Citizens
UAE visa for Portuguese nationals: The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the globe, drawing visitors from all over the world, including Portugal. However, there are UAE visa requirements that Portuguese travelers must meet before planning your trip to the country.
By fully understanding the UAE visa requirements for Portuguese citizens, you'll be able to enjoy the beauty and culture of this exotic destination as smoothly as possible.
UAE visa for Portuguese citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Portugal?
The purpose of this article is to provide you with information about the UAE e visa requirements for Portuguese nationals, including the documents, UAE e visa fees, types and services as well as other helpful information you'll need.
UAE Immigration Services will also provide you with some tips on ensuring that you have the best UAE e visa application process experience possible. Let’s see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Portuguese Citizens
- Portugal is not listed as an exception for UAE visas, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Portuguese passport holders
- Portuguese need a passport that will be valid for at least six (06) months in addition to a valid UAE visa in order to enter the United Arab Emirates.
To apply for a UAE visa for Portuguese nationals, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Portuguese passport
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- Portuguese passport first page details.
Portuguese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- Regular UAE visas can be obtained via the UAE embassy in Portugal or the closest consulate. UAE visas must be secured ahead of arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Portuguese citizens
How To Apply A UAE Visa For Portuguese Citizens Online
For Portuguese nationals, applying for a UAE e visa is a rather simple process that can be completed online. If they are aware of the sort of UAE visa they require for their travel, Portuguese can apply for an e visa for the UAE from Portugal.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for two (02) months that Portuguese citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Portuguese nationals, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Portuguese citizens, please prepare the following documents including:
- Portugal passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- Portuguese passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of a Portuguese applicant must be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
How to apply online for a UAE e visa for Portuguese citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online a UAE e visa for Portuguese citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Portuguese track your UAE e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist Portuguese customers with the online UAE e visa application procedure, which typically takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for Portuguese nationals approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which UAE e visa services you choose from us.
When going to the airport, Portuguese travelers must print your UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Portuguese Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Portuguese citizens; however, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for online application by all countries.
To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa type for Portuguese nationals currently available, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Portuguese passport are all required. Portuguese visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel date, since the visa application processing time for each type of UAE e visa for Portuguese citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE eVisa Fees And Services For Portuguese Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Portuguese citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE e visa fee for Portuguese citizens
- There are UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees to pay when Portuguese apply for UAE e visas.
- More about how to make payment UAE e visa fee for Portuguese citizens, and UAE eVisa service costs here.
Learn about UAE e visa fee for Portuguese citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Portuguese citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more UAE travel insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Portuguese citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Portuguese citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Portuguese nationals who want to get a UAE eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Portugueses who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE eVisa for Portuguese citizens within 24 business hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here)
The UAE embassy/consulate in Portugal
- The UAE embassy/consulate's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Portugal and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Portugal may be closed.
Link to the embassies and consulates of UAE in Portugal here.
Note about UAE e visas for Portuguese tourists
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Portuguese citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Portuguese passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the United Arab Emirates.