UAE visa requirements for German citizens - Fees and Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For German Citizens
- How To Apply A UAE Visa For German Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For German Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For German Citizens
UAE visa from Germany: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a modern hub of business, finance, and tourism that continues to grow and attract citizens from around the world. As one of the most visited countries in the Middle East, many German travelers are looking to the UAE for tourism, business, or leisure. In order to do as you wish, you must be aware of the UAE visa requirements.
To help Germans understand and prepare for the UAE e visa application process, this article post will take a closer look at the UAE e visa requirements for German citizens. UAE Immigration Services will discuss the different types of UAE e visas available, the UAE e visa fee, services, application process, and timeline as well as the documents needed to apply online for a UAE electronic visa from Germany.
UAE visa for German citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Germany?
We will also provide helpful tips to ensure that you have the best experience possible when applying for a UAE e visa for German citizens through our website. Whether you're looking to travel for business or pleasure, understanding the UAE visa requirements for German citizens is an important step for a successful and pleasant trip to the United Arab Emirates. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For German Citizens
- Germany is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for German passport holders.
- A valid German passport with a minimum remaining validity of six (06) months is required for entry into the UAE from Germany, as does a valid UAE visa for German nationals.
To apply for a UAE visa for German citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- An authentic German passport
- The first page of the German passport's information
- A passport-size picture
- A completed visa application form for the UAE
German citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the UAE embassy in German or the consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for German citizens online through our website.
Check UAE e visa requirements for German citizens
How To Apply A UAE Visa For German Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for German citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Germans can apply for a UAE eVisa from Germany if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for two (02) months that German citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for German citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for German citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- German passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date.
- The availability of two blank passport pages for the implantation of visa marks is essential.
- A current, color-coded photo of the German application (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
- German passports must have full biographic information (with no missing data or lines)
- A working email address
Learn how to apply online for a UAE e visa for German citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online a UAE e visa for German citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for the UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Germans track your UAE e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
German citizens who require assistance with the online UAE e visa application process, which typically takes around 10 minutes, can contact a support team at UAE Immigration Services at any time.
Depending on whatever services you select from us, your email box will receive the UAE e visa approval for German residents in 01 or 03 business days.
In order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border crossing, German passengers must print your UAE electronic visa result before leaving for the airport.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For German Citizens
German nationals can obtain a variety of UAE visas, although only the UAE tourist e visa has been authorized by the UAE government for online application by all nations.
Three (03) popular UAE e visa kinds for German citizens are currently available to meet the expectations of travelers' length of stay, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid German passport are all required. German visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE e visa for German citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For German Citizens
UAE e visas (which is an electronic travel authorization) are required for German citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for German citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for German citizens
- There are UAE visa fees and UAE government fees to pay when Germans apply for UAE e visas.
- More about how to make payment UAE e visa fees for German citizens, and UAE visa service costs here.
Learn about UAE e visa fee for German citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. German citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more detail of UAE Travel Heath Insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for German citizens
- Normal UAE e visa service: for German nationals who want to get your UAE eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Germans who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE e visa for German citizens within 24 business hours.
Applying for a Rush UAE e visa for German citizens here.
The UAE Embassy/Consulate In Germany
- The UAE embassy/consulate's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Germany and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Germany may be closed.
Link to the embassies & consulates of UAE in Germany here.
Note About UAE e visas for German tourists
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to German citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- German passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the United Arab Emirates.