UAE visa requirements for Guinean citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Guinean Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E Visa For Guinean Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Guinean Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Guinean Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Guinean citizens: Globalization has led to a growing desire among travelers to experience new cultures and learn about the world, even though every country has its own visa requirements.
Obtaining a UAE visa for Guinean citizens can be challenging because of the country's complex UAE visa requirements, particularly since it's a developing country.
UAE visa for Guinean citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Guinea?
Besides providing some information, UAE Immigration Service will outline steps, documents and other details Guinean citizens need to be aware of when applying for UAE visas. In order to ensure a smooth UAE visa application process and a perfect UAE trip, Guineans need to prepare properly and understand UAE visa requirements for Guinean citizens.
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Guinean Citizens
Guinea is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED.
Those visiting the UAE from Guinea must meet certain visa requirements, including maintaining a valid passport for at least six months at the time of entry and obtaining a valid UAE visa.
To apply for a UAE visa, Guineans must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of travel arrangements.
Guinean citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Guinea or consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Guinean citizens online
Check UAE visa requirements for Guinean citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E Visa For Guinean Citizens
A UAE e visa can enable Guinean citizens to travel to the UAE if they have the necessary visas. Getting an UAE e visa online for Guineans is relatively straightforward.
Guineans who wish to apply for a UAE e-visa need to determine what UAE visa type they will need. There are three UAE visa types for Guinean citizens:
- UAE tourist e-visa for 30 days
- UAE tourist e-visa for 60 days
- UAE tourist e-visa for 90 days
Here's a quick guide on how to apply for a UAE e visa from Guinea that helps you understand the differences between the types of UAE visas and the UAE e-visa requirements for Guinean citizens.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Guinean citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- A scanned copy of full details of biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- Passports must extend beyond UAE's arrival date at least 6 months
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A personal email address and means of payment.
Apply a UAE e visa for Guinean citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Guinean citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
UAE Immigration Services ' support team is available 24/7 to help Guinean citizens apply for UAE e-visas. The process takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Guinean Citizens
There are several UAE visa types available to Guinean citizens, However, the UAE government only approved UAE tourist e-visa for all nationalities around the world to apply. There are three (03) typical types of UAE e visa which satisfy traveler’ stay demands:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
When applying for a UAE visa for Guinean citizens, you need to submit the UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport. As the UAE visa application process for Guinean citizens may take a few days, it is advised that you start the application process well in advance of your intended trip at least 7 days.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E Visa For Guinean Citizens
If you wish to enter the UAE for tourism purposes, you'll need a UAE e visa, which is an electronic travel authorization. Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Guinean citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa services for Guinean citizens
- Normal UAE e-visa: for Guinean citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa: for Guineans who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Guinean citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa for Guinean citizens here).
UAE e visa fee for Guinean citizens
Learn about UAE visa fee for Guinean citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Guinean citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
The UAE Embassy In Guinea
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Guinea and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Guinea may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Guinea
Note About UAE e visas for Guineans
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Guineans with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days.
- Guinea Passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.