UAE Visa Requirements For Lithuanian Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Lithuanian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Lithuanian Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Lithuanian Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Lithuanian Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Lithuanian citizens
- UAE e visa services for Lithuanian citizens
- Anyway, consider buying a UAE travel insurance for Lithuanian citizens when apply for a UAE e visa
- Can apply for most of the necessary UAE visas for Lithuanian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
- Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for Lithuanian travelers
UAE visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens: Known for their unique blend of Middle Eastern culture, modern amenities, desert scenery, and modern amenities, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular tourist and business destination for Lithuanian citizens. Visitors from Lithuania to the United Arab Emirates must ensure that they meet all relevant UAE visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens prior to departure, same for all other visitors internationally.
UAE visa for Lithuanian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Lithuania?
The aim of UAE Immigration Services is to provide an overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens in order to assist them in planning their trip and ensuring that they have all the documentation they require. This article will provide an overview of the different types, fees and services of UAE electronic visas available, the required supporting documentation, the application process itself, where to get help and advice, as well as any particular UAE visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens should be aware of before they apply. Let's get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Lithuanian Citizens
- Lithuania is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so Lithuanian passport holders must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country
- Travelers to the UAE from Lithuania must meet certain UAE visa requirements
- Visitors must have the Lithuanian passport valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry.
Lithuanian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for Lithuanian citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the UAE embassy or consulate near you
- Apply for a UAE e visa for Lithuanian citizens online through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Lithuanian applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Lithuanian passport biographical first-page
- Lithuanian passport valid at least 06 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Lithuanian Citizens
Luckily, it is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Lithuania if you have a necessary UAE visa. Getting a UAE electronic visa for Lithuanian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Lithuania, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need. Currently, there are three (03) different UAE tourist visa types for Lithuanian citizens:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
UAE visa types for Lithuanian citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Just below are some helpful tips for you to get UAE visa online from Lithuania easily.
Here are a few things to prepare when applying for a UAE e visa from Lithuania:
- The Lithuanian passport must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates and must contain complete biographical information, with no missing data or lines
- A color photograph of the Lithuanian applicant (the photo should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A valid email address in use, to receive the status and result of the UAE electronic visa process
- Credit card or international bank account to pay for UAE visa service fee.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Lithuanian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for a UAE e visa online for Lithuanian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the information of the Lithuanian applicant; such as name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send". UAE Immigration Services may require additional information
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Lithuanian customers to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Lithuanian travelers should download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Lithuanian citizens as quickest and simplest as possible. Normally, the UAE e visa application process only takes about 10 - 20 minutes.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Lithuanian Citizens
Lithuanian nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE electronic visa they are requesting. Currently, the UAE Government only allows online application for UAE tourist e visas for all countries.
Visitors from Lithuania can enter the United Arab Emirates with three (03) different UAE tourist electronic visas, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Lithuanian citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the processing date with single entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Lithuanian citizens
- Lithuanian travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
UAE visa application processing time can take several days to complete depending on the type of visa. So, Lithuanian citizens should start the UAE visa application process before your planned trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Lithuanian Citizens
In order to enter UAE on business, tourism, or transit, you will need a UAE e visa for Lithuanian citizens, which is an electronic travel authorization. The UAE visa fee is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE electronic visa chosen.
UAE e visa fee for Lithuanian citizens
- When apply for UAE electronic visas, Lithuanian citizens have to pay 2 types of fee: UAE visa service fee and UAE Government fee
- You can see more details of the UAE visa service fee here. Pay the UAE e visa fee for Lithuanian citizens here.
Everything about UAE visa fees & services for Lithuanian citizens
UAE e visa services for Lithuanian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services options for Lithuanian citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Lithuanian tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Lithuanian citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in special cases, also known as Rush UAE electronic visa, this is the fastest UAE visa service for Lithuanian customers who need to apply for UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Lithuanian citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider buying a UAE travel insurance for Lithuanian citizens when apply for a UAE e visa
- Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Lithuanian customers can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE electronic visa on our website
- See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of the necessary UAE visas for Lithuanian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
Lithuanian citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates in Lithuania
- Currently, the embassy of the UAE has not been established in Lithuania yet
- As a result, Lithuanian nationals can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries.
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassy offices are open Monday to Friday.
Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for Lithuanian travelers
- Lithuanian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Lithuanian tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Alway remember that Lithuanian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.