UAE Visa Requirements For Ghanaian Citizens - Fees / Services
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Ghanaian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For UAE Visa For Ghanaian Citizens Online
- In preparation for applying for a UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Ghanaian citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of UAE visa they are seeking for
- Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
- Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Ghana
UAE visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens/Dubai e visa from Ghana: Due to the growing global desire to discover new cultures, many travelers are becoming more aware that each country has different UAE visa requirements when traveling to the country.
UAE visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens are complex due to the fact that it is a developing country, and the requirements can vary based on the purpose of the visit.
Dubai visa for Ghanaian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Ghana?
UAE Immigration Services will provide an overview of UAE visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens, outlining the necessary steps, documents, and other details. With proper preparation and a clear understanding of UAE visa requirements for Ghanaian nationals, you can ensure a smooth your UAE visa application process. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Ghanaian Citizens
Ghana is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Ghanaian passport holders
A valid passport and UAE visa are required for Ghanaian citizens seeking entry into the UAE. Visitors from Ghana must have a passport valid for at least six months at the time of entry.
To apply for a UAE visa, Ghanaian applicants must submit the following documents
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Ghanaian passport
- A passport-sized photographs
- Proof of travel arrangements.
Ghanaian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Ghana or a consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens online through UAE Immigration Services website.
In the case of air travel, additional documents may be required, including UAE visas.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply For UAE Visa For Ghanaian Citizens Online
For Ghanaian citizens, applying for a UAE e visa is relatively straightforward and can be done online. If you have the necessary visa, you can travel to the UAE from Ghana.
Ghanaians applying for UAE e visas will need to determine what type of visa they will need. The types of UAE visa for Ghanaian citizens include:
UAE 30-day tourist visa
UAE 60-day tourist visa
UAE 90-day tourist visa
It is critical to understand which type of UAE visa Ghanaian citizens need as well as the requirements for the UAE e visa before applying. Here is a quick guide on how to apply for the UAE e visa from Ghana.
In preparation for applying for a UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A valid email address to receive the status of the visa process
- Payment method to complete the application
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- You must have an ID card or a resident visa from the country where you are staying.
Ghanaian citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of UAE visa they are seeking for
Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the UAE Tourist e visa
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for UAE Business e visa applications.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "Send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
UAE Immigration Services with a support team is always available 24/7 to assist Ghanaian citizens with the UAE e visa application process. Typically, it takes about ten minutes to complete the entire UAE e visa application process.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
Ghanaians can apply for a variety of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their visit. UAE Immigration Services currently offers two types of UAE e visas for Ghanaian citizens if you wish to stay for a longer period of time.
Ghanaian nationals are eligible for a variety of tourist visas, including 30-day single-entry visas, to visit the UAE. Depending on the type of visa they are applying for, Ghanaian nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days after the date of their arrival. After the processing date, an electronic visa for the UAE is valid for two months. It may take a few days to complete the UAE visa application process for Ghanaian citizens, so it is recommended that you begin the application process well before your trip.
A valid passport, the UAE visa application form, and supporting documents are all required to apply for a UAE visa. Ghanaians may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE to apply for some UAE visas.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
Ghana citizens need a UAE e visa (similar to an electronic travel authorization) to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit purposes.
UAE e visa services for Ghanaian citizens
UAE Immigration Services currently offers three UAE e visa service options to Ghanaian citizens, which vary in price.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Ghanaian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Ghanaian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Ghanaian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here).
UAE e visa fee for Ghanaian citizens
There are UAE visa fees and UAE government fees to pay when Ghanaians apply for UAE e visas. More information on UAE e visa fees for Ghanaians and UAE visa costs can be found here.
Learn all about UAE e visa fees & services for Ghanaian citizens
Consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance together when applying for a UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Ghanaian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
Apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Ghanaian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Ghana
On public holidays in Ghana and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Ghana may be closed.
- The UAE embassy's hours are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- Link to the UAE Embassy in Ghana
Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Ghana
Alway remember that Ghanaian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival. The Ghanaian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Ghanaian customers apply for, it can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or 180 days. Efforts to standardize the overstaying penalty in the UAE have been made as of October 14, 2022 by the UAE ICP. So, an additional penalty fee will be charged to Ghanaian visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates. Ghanaian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Ghanaian citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Ghanaian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!
Last Update: 05/2023
From May 2023, Ghana passport holders can only apply for an UAE Tourist Visa - 60 days single entry. However, your nationality needs more procedures than others, please contact us for assist in-person to apply for an UAE e-visa.