UAE visa requirements for Cypriot citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Cypriot Citizens
- Learn How To Apply UAE Visa From Cyprus
- All Types Of UAE Visa For Cypriot Citizens
- About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Cypriot Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Cypriot citizens: With global residents increasingly seeking new cultures and experiences all over the world, more travelers are becoming aware of visa requirements.
UAE visa requirements for Cypriot citizens are complex and can change based on the specific purpose of a visit. As a developing country, UAE visa requirements are subject to change.
UAE visa for Cypriot citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Cyprus?
UAE Immigration Service will provide an overview of UAE visa requirements for Cypriot citizens, outlining the steps and documents to be considered. By planning the perfect trip to UAE and understanding UAE visa requirements for Cypriot citizens, anyone can ensure a smooth UAE visa application process.
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Cypriot Citizens
Cyprus is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED.
Travelers to the UAE must meet certain UAE visa requirements in order to gain entry into the country. A valid passport and valid UAE visa are required at the time of entry.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Cypriots must submit:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- The biographical information page duplication
Cypriot citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Cyprus or consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e-visa for Cypriot citizens online.
It is necessary to obtain a UAE visa for Cypriot citizens before boarding an aircraft, and additional documents may be required based on the purpose of the visit.
Learn How To Apply UAE Visa From Cyprus
UAE can be visited from Cyprus with the necessary visa, and the process of acquiring a UAE e-visa from Cyprus is fairly straightforward.
In fact, you can complete the UAE e-visa application process from Cyprus with ease by following a few simple steps. The first step for Cypriots is to determine the type of UAE visa they need for their visit to the UAE.
There are three varieties of e-visa: single-entry visas valid for 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. Cyprus nationals may enter the UAE for stays of 30, 60, or 90 days depending on the type of visa they are requesting for. An electronic visa for the UAE is valid for two months after the day it was processed.
There are a variety of UAE visa types, so you must understand the differences before making a decision. Having determined which type of UAE visa you require, here is a quick guide on how to obtain an UAE e-visa for Cypriot citizens:
Prepare necessary documents to apply for UAE e-visa for Cypriot citizens as required:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must extend beyond UAE's arrival date for more than 6 months. Moreover, 2 vacant pages for getting visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant in any size (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Check UAE visa requirements for Cypriot citizens - Apply a UAE e visa for Cypriots
Follow these steps strictly to apply online UAE e-visa for Cypriot citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e-visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e-visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
Normally, the UAE e-visa application process takes Cypriot citizens about 10 minutes. UAE Immigration Service is available 24/7 to help you with your UAE visa application.
All Types Of UAE Visa For Cypriot Citizens
A variety of UAE visa types are available to Cypriot citizens to enter the country. The type of UAE visa is used for the purpose of tourism. UAE Immigration Service currently provides 3 types of UAE e-visas for Cypriot citizens: 30, 60 and 90-day e-visa which are in accordance with the length of stay of 30, 60, and 90 respectively.
For Cypriot citizens, UAE visa processing times can vary depending on the type of UAE visa they need, so you should apply well in advance. In order to apply for a UAE visa, you will need a valid passport, a visa application form and supporting documents.
About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Cypriot Citizens
UAE e-visas are electronic travel authorizations approved by the UAE Government that enable Cypriot citizens to travel to the UAE. In a few minutes, the application process can be completed and a UAE e-visa for Cypriot citizens will be emailed to the applicant. Once approved, the UAE e-visa can be used to enter the UAE.
UAE Immigration Service offers three UAE e-visa services for Cypriots, with cost varying based on the service which is clarified below.
UAE e-visa fee for Cypriot citizens
Learn about UAE visa fee for Cypriot citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Cypriot citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e-visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e-visa services for Cypriot citizens
- Normal UAE e-visa: for Cypriots who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa: for Cypriot citizens who would like to get UAE e visa within 2 business days.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Cypriot citizens within 24 business hours. (see more about apply for a Rush UAE e-visa here)
Note About UAE e-visas for Cypriots
- Cyprus citizens with UAE tourist e-visas who linger in the country over the permitted date will be assessed an additional cost by the immigration officer at the airport in the UAE.
- You must have a six-month valid passport to enter this country legally.