UAE Visa Requirements For Tunisian Citizens - Fees & Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Tunisian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Tunisian Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Tunisian Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Tunisian Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Tunisian citizens
- UAE e visa services for Tunisian citizens
- Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Tunisian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Tunisia
- Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for tourists from Tunisia
Dubai visa from Tunisia/UAE visit visa for Tunisian citizens: As a popular travel destination in the Middle East, the United Arab Emirates is a perfect choice for Tunisian visitors seeking a unique combination of Eastern and Western culture, cuisine, and modern architecture.
The UAE immigration policies require visitors to meet specific criteria and bring the necessary documentation with them when entering the country. Tunisian nationals should be aware of the UAE visa requirements.
UAE visa for Tunisian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Tunisia?
An overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Tunisian citizens will be provided by UAE Immigration Services, along with information on how to apply online for a UAE e visa from Tunisia, the UAE e visa fees and services currently available as well as necessary documents.
It's important to choose the appropriate UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens through our website. You'll be able to ensure a smooth application process by researching and understanding the UAE e visa requirements from this article. Let's take a closer look!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Tunisian Citizens
Tunisia is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa. So, tourists coming to the UAE from Tunisia must meet some of the UAE visa requirements for Tunisian citizens.
Visitors must have the Tunisia passport valid for at least six (06) months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates as well as have a valid UAE visa to enter the country.
Tunisian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for Tunisian nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the embassy of UAE in Tunisia or consulate near you
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Tunisian applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Tunisian passport valid at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Tunisian passport biographical first-page.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Tunisian citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Tunisian Citizens
Luckily, it is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Tunisia with a UAE e visa if you have the necessary UAE visa. Getting a UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online from anywhere.
To start the UAE e visa application process online from Tunisia, you will need to determine the type of UAE visa you will need. Currently there are three (03) different types of UAE tourist visa for Tunisian citizens including:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
The UAE visa types for Tunisian citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Here is a quick guide on how to apply online for a UAE e visa from Tunisia.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens online as required:
- Tunisian passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). A passport must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- A color photo of the Tunisian applicant (it should be focused on their face and crisp)
- Your email address in use, to receive the status and results of your UAE electronic visa process
- Credit card or international bank account to pay for UAE visa service fee.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Tunisian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Tunisian applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to double-check all entered information, then pay your UAE e visa service fee before clicking the "Send" button. UAE Immigration Services may request additional information (if needed)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Tunisian clients to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Tunisian citizens should download and print out your UAE e visa. Then bring it with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Tunisian citizens as quickest and simplest as possible. Normally, the entire UAE e visa application process from Tunisia online usually takes only 10-15 minutes.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Tunisian Citizens
Currently, only the UAE tourist e visas have been approved by the United Arab Emirates Government for online application by all countries, including Tunisia.
Tunisian nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Tunisian citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates in Tunisia.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the processing date with single entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Tunisian citizens
- Tunisian travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
The UAE visa application process for Tunisian citizens may take a few days to complete, depending on the UAE visa type. So, you should start applying for a UAE visa before your intended trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Tunisian Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Tunisia for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Tunisian citizens
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Tunisians apply for UAE e visas
- UAE visa fee for Tunisian citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen
- You can pay the UAE e visa fee for Tunisian citizens here, and more details of the UAE visa service cost here.
Everything about UAE visa fees & services for Tunisian citizens need to know
UAE e visa services for Tunisian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Tunisian citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Tunisian tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Tunisian citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Super urgent UAE visa also known as Rush UAE e visa. This is the fastest UAE visa service for Tunisian cliens who need to apply for UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Tunisian citizens
- Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE Government. Tunisian clients can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website
- See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Tunisian citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Tunisia
Anyway, Tunisian applicants can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates in Tunisia.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates in Tunisia
UAE Embassy in Tunis HE Rashid Jumaa Mohammad Al Mansouri
- Tel: +21671788888
- Tel: +21671784461
- Tel: +21671788777
- Address: 9 Ashtrat Street, North of Hilton Hotel, Belvedere 1002 (UAE Embassy)
Link to the UAE embassies/consulates in Tunisia here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Tunisia
Please noted that on the public holidays of the United Arab Emirates and Tunisia, the UAE embassy in Tunisia may be closed.
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies offices in Tunisia are open Monday to Friday.
Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for tourists from Tunisia
- Tunisian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the United Arab Emirates
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Tunisian tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa
- Alway remember that Tunisian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa and bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.