UAE Visa Requirements For Indonesian Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Indonesian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE Visa For Indonesian Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Indonesian Citizens
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Indonesian Citizens
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Indonesia
UAE visa requirements for Indonesian citizens/Dubai e visa from Indonesia: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular destination for Indonesian citizens seeking to explore the Middle East. However, acquiring a UAE visa to enter the country can be a daunting task due to the stringent requirements in this place.
Dubai visa for Indonesian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Indonesia?
To help Indonesian citizens better understand the UAE visa requirements, this article will provide an overview of the UAE visa application process, the required documents, and the UAE visa fees associated with obtaining the UAE e visa.
UAE Immigration Services will show you all types of UAE visas that are available to Indonesian citizens, and the time frames associated with each one. With this information, Indonesian citizens can better plan and prepare for their trip to the UAE. Let’s see!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Indonesian Citizens
- Indonesia is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Indonesian passport holders
- Visitors to the UAE from Indonesia need to have a passport valid for at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Indonesian citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Indonesian applicants have to submit the following documents
- Indonesia passports: As soon as you arrive in the UAE, make sure your passport is valid for at least six months and has at least two blank pages
- Passport-size images captured in accordance with the UAE's immigration photograph requirements
- A color photo of your passport
- An email address - It's essential that you supply a working email address because that's how the material will be delivered to you. If you don't comply, you won't be able to get an e visa for the UAE.
Indonesian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas are required to be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Indonesia or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa online for Indonesian citizens.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Indonesian citizens online anytime you need
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE Visa For Indonesian Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Indonesians can apply for a UAE e visa from Indonesia if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for a number of visa categories, all of which are valid for 60 days following the date of issuance.
30-day visitor UAE visa (single-entry or multiple-entries)
60-days visitor UAE visa (single-entry or multiple-entries)
90-day UAE visa for tourists (single-entry or multiple-entries)
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Indonesian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for a UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Indonesian passports must have complete biographic information without missing data or lines
- A valid email and credit/debit card in use to make payment UAE visa fees
- A recent passport-sized color photo of the Indonesian applicant must be centered on their face and sharp
- A valid Indonesian passports must be effective for at least 6 months from the UAE’s arrival date and must be at least 02 blank-pages for visa stamps.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens
- Step 1: Please provide your information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Indonesian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Indonesian Citizens
Indonesian citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip. UAE Immigration Services offers 3 types of visas that Indonesian citizens can apply for tourism purposes only. These e visas are valid for 2 months from the date of entry with a single entry:
30-day single-entry UAE e visa
60-day single-entry UAE e visa
90-day single-entry UAE e visa
Indonesian travelers applying for a UAE visa should start the process before their intended travel date, as the processing time for each UAE visa varies. A UAE visa application form, supporting documents and a valid passport are all required, as well as an invitation letter from the UAE when applying for certain types of UAE visa.
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Indonesian Citizens
A UAE e visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Indonesian citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit.
About UAE e visa services for Indonesian citizens
The UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Indonesian citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Indonesian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Indonesian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Indonesian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Travelers can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens here.
More about UAE e visa fee for Indonesian citizens
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees and services for Indonesian citizens
Consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance together when applying for a UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Indonesian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs 299$ (USD). See more UAE Insurance Information here.
The UAE Embassy In Indonesia
On public holidays in Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Indonesia may be closed.
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- Link to the UAE Embassy in Indonesia.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Indonesia
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Indonesian customers apply for, it can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or 180 days. Efforts to standardize the overstaying penalty in the UAE have been made as of October 14, 2022 by the UAE ICP. So, an additional penalty fee will be charged to Indonesian visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Indonesian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations
- Alway remember that Indonesian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa (PDF format file), then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- The Indonesian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Indonesian citizens, UAE Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Indonesian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!