UAE visa requirements for Comoros citizens
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Comorian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Comorian Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply for UAE Visa For Comorian Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Comorian Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Comorian Citizens Online
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Visitors From Comoros
Dubai e visa from Comoros/UAE visa requirements for Comorian citizens: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). One valid UAE visa permits you to travel to all of them, each of which has its unique culture and attractions.
For Comorian citizens interested in visiting Dubai or the UAE, you may need to know the UAE visa requirements in order to obtain a valid UAE visa.
Dubai visa for Comorian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Comoros
UAE Immigration Services will discuss UAE e visa requirements for Comorian citizens, types of UAE e visa fees and services, as well as the online UAE visa processing time from Comoros in this article. Through it, we hope to help you understand the quickest and simplest way to apply online for UAE electronic visa from anywhere. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Comorian Citizens
Comoros is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore, a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Comorian passport holders to enter the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai.
Comorian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
UAE visas for Comorian nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be obtained from the UAE embassy or the consulate near you.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Comorian citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Comorian visitors, it is necessary to have:
- An up-to-date color photograph of the Comorian applicant; it should be clear and bright and should show your face
- The biographical data on a Comorian passport must be complete and error-free
- In order to receive your UAE e-visa notification and results, you must have a Comorian passport that will remain valid for at least six (06) months after the date of registration. You also need at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- You must also have a Comorian applicant's credit/debit card in use in order to pay for UAE visa service fees.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Comorian citizens online anytime you want
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Comorian Citizens Currently Available
Currently, various types of UAE visas are available to Comorian citizens; however, only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Comorian customers, there are three (03) popular types of UAE e visa currently being offered including:
Tourist eVisa (30 days, single-entry)
With this visa, you are allowed to enter and remain for up to 30 days, starting on the day of your arrival. There is a two-month grace period following the date of issuance.
eVisa for travelers (60 days, one entry)
This visa allows for a stay of up to 60 days beginning on the day of arrival. There is a two-month grace period following the date of issuance.
Tourist eVisa for Africa (30 days single-entry)
This 30-day visa, which allows for a single entrance, is only available to tourists from Africa. A 30-day maximum stay, starting on the day of admission, is the only restriction, which is the same as with the prior visa. The validity duration is good for an additional two months from the date of issuance.
Comorian visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Comorian citizens varies.
How To Apply for UAE Visa For Comorian Citizens Online
Applying for a UAE e visa for Comorian citizens is relatively simple and can be done online. You can apply for a UAE e visa from Comoros if you know what type of UAE visa you need for your trip.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Comorian citizens online:
- Step 1 - Fill out the Comorian applicant's information in the online UAE visa application form, including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., as well as all detailed information about any itinerary you have
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Comorian applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e visa service fee and click "Send". UAE Immigration Services may ask you for more information (if needed)
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e visa for Comorian citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Comorian customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, at any time you want
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Comorian travelers must print out your UAE electronic visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to serve Comorian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Comoros, which usually takes only 10 to 20 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Comorian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Comorian Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Comorian citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Comorian citizens
Amount payable when Comorian customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Immigration Services.
- The UAE e visa fees for Comorian applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose
- Comorian customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fee for Comorian citizens here
- Travelers from Comoros can find out more details about UAE visa service costs here.
About UAE e visa services for Comorian citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Comorian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Comorian applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Comorian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Comorian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Comorian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours.
Travelers can apply for the Rush UAE e visa for Comorian citizens here.
Learn everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Comorian citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Comoros
As a result, Comorian applicants can contact in person and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy with Comoros is the UAE embassy office in Tanzania.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Comorian citizens at the UAE embassy in Tanzania.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Tanzania: Plot No. 21/23, Kajificheni Close, Toure Drive, Msasani Peninsula, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Phone number: +255 22 2600 499 and +255 22 2600 500
- Email address: [email protected]
The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Tanzania are 8:00 to 15:00, from Monday through Friday. Anyway, Comorian applicants need to make an appointment before going to the nearest UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Comorian Citizens Online
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Comoros can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Immigration Services assists Comorian customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Visitors From Comoros
The Comorian customer's UAE e-tourist visa may have a 30 day or 60 day validity period, depending on the type of visa they were given. The United Arab Emirates' overstaying penalty has been standardized by the UAE ICP as of October 14, 2022. As a result, Comorian tourists who overstay the validity of your UAE tourist e visa in Dubai as well as the UAE will be paid a penalty cost.
A minimum of six (06) months must elapse after the registration date before the Comorian passport can be used to apply for an electronic visa to the UAE. If Comorian tourists fail to abide by UAE visa rules, they risk being barred from entering the UAE for a set amount of time.
Please note that: Comorian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Comorian citizens, we will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, UAE Immigration Services wish our Comorian customers a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!