UAE visa requirements for Croatian citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Croatian Citizens
- Learn How To Apply UAE Visa From Croatia
- All Types Of UAE Visa For Croatian Citizens
- About Services And Fees Of UAE eVisa For Croatian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Croatian citizens : Increasingly, global residents are becoming aware of visa requirements as they travel around the world, exploring new cultures and discovering new things.
For Croatian citizens, it is important to understand the UAE visa requirements and the steps to obtain a UAE visa. Since UAE is still a developing country, UAE visa requirements differ depending on the purpose of the visit.
UAE visa for Croatian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Croatia?
UAE Immigration Services will outline the necessary steps, documents, and other information that Croatian citizens need to know about UAE visa requirements. Croatian nationals can ensure a smooth UAE visa application process and plan the perfect trip to the UAE with the right preparation and a clear understanding of UAE visa requirements.
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Croatian Citizens
- Croatia is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED.
- Visitors to UAE must possess a valid passport with at least six (06) months remaining at the time of entry, as well as a valid UAE visa in order to enter the country.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Croatians must submit:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Scanned copy of biographical page
Croatian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Croatia or consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Croatian citizens online through our website.
It may be necessary to obtain additional documents depending on the purpose of the visit for those traveling by air. UAE visas for Croatian citizens must be obtained prior to boarding the flight.
Check UAE visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Learn How To Apply UAE Visa From Croatia
The process of obtaining a UAE e visa from Croatia is relatively straightforward and can be done from the comfort of your own home if you have the necessary visa.
It is easy to apply for a UAE e visa from Croatia with a few easy steps. You first need to determine the type of UAE visa that is required.
Single-entry UAE e visas are available in three different lengths: 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. Depending on the type of UAE visa they are applying for, citizens of Croatia are permitted to enter the UAE for periods of 30, 60, or 90 days. After the day it was processed, an electronic visa for the UAE is valid for two (02) months.
Before applying for a UAE visa for Croatian citizens, you should understand the different standards and paperwork required for each type. Here is a quick guide on how to apply for a UAE e visa from Croatia:
Prepare necessary documents to apply for UAE e visa for Croatian citizens as required:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond UAE's entry date at least 180 days
- The passport must have at least 2 vacant pages for visa stamps
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A valid email address and credit/debit card.
Apply a UAE e visa for Croatian citizens
Follow these steps strictly to apply online UAE e visa for Croatian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay a UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation
- Step 4: After receiving the UAE e visa approval, travelers must print the electronic visa for getting stamped at the Border Cross.
The e visa application process for UAE takes about 10 minutes for Croatian citizens. UAE Immigration Service's support team is available 24/7 to help you with this UAE visa application process.
All Types Of UAE Visa For Croatian Citizens
Depending on the purpose of the trip, different UAE visa types are available for Croatian citizens to enter the country.
- UAE Tourist visas: are available for those visiting UAE for leisure activities such as sightseeing and visiting relatives
- UAE Business visas: can be applied for if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences.
UAE visas that are valid for up to 3 months are available for those looking for a short UAE trip.. UAE Immigration Service currently provides two types of UAE e visas for Croatian citizens:
- UAE Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Croatians to engage in business activities
- UAE Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
You should start the UAE visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date, as UAE visa processing times may differ for different UAE visa types for Croatian citizens. UAE visas require a valid passport, a UAE visa application form, and other supporting documents.
About Services And Fees Of UAE eVisa For Croatian Citizens
The UAE e visa is an authorization electronically which enables Croatian citizens to travel to the UAE. It is a convenient, cost-effective solution for Croatian citizens who wish to enter the UAE for business and tourism.
Applicants only need to spend a few minutes completing the UAE e visa application process. Once approved, they will receive a UAE e visa and can enter the UAE.
UAE Immigration Service offers three (03) UAE e visa services to Croatian citizens, each with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Croatian citizens
In order to apply for a UAE e visa, Croatians must pay UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees. More about making payment UAE e visa fees for Croatian citizens here, and UAE visa services cost here.
Learn about UAE e visa fee for Croatian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE Government. Croatian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs 299$ (USD).
See more UAE Travel Insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Croatian citizens
- Normal UAE e visa: for Croatian citizens who want to get a UAE eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa: for Croatians who would like to get UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa: the fastest UAE eVisa service for Croatian citizens within 24 business hours (see more about apply for a Rush UAE e visa here).
Note About UAE e visas for Croatians
- At the UAE airport, Croatian citizens with UAE tourist e visas staying longer than the date is regulated will be charged an extra fee per day by the UAE immigration officer.
- Croatian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months in order to enter this country legally.