UAE visa requirements for Japanese citizens - Fees & Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Japanese Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Japanese Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Japanese Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Japanese Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Japanese citizens: It is very important for Japanese to become familiar with the rules and regulations set in place by the UAE government before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, whether for business or tourism. The purpose of this article is to provide a comprehensive overview of the UAE visa requirements for Japanese citizens traveling to the UAE.
UAE visa for Japanese citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Japan?
UAE Immigration Services will cover topics such as UAE visa types, how to apply, UAE visa fees, and other important information needed for a successful entry. We will also discuss other entry requirements for Japanese, such as health and travel insurance. Follow the necessary steps and regulations and you can ensure a safe, enjoyable, and hassle-free trip to the UAE for the Japanese. Let’s see!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Japanese Citizens
- Japan is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Japanese citizens
- Visitors to the UAE from Japan must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months (06), and a valid UAE visa for Japanese citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Japanese citizens need to submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- The passport’s biographical page scanned
Japanese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Japan or the consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Japanese citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Japanese citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Japanese Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e-visa for Japanese citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Japanese can apply for a UAE e-visa from Japan if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE visas Japanese citizens will need:
- UAE 30-day visa
- UAE 60-day visa
- UAE 90-day visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Japanese citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for a UAE e-visa for Japanese citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must be effective for at least 6 months from the UAE’s arrival date. Moreover, there must be more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant in any size you have (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- A valid email and means of payment.
Apply a UAE e visa for Japanese citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Japanese citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Japanese citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Japanese Citizens
Japanese citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip.
A variety of various tourist visas, including 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day single-entry visas, are available for Japanese nationals who wish to visit the UAE.
Depending on the type of visa they are applying for, Japanese nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days after the date of their arrival.
Japanese applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required, as is a letter of invitation from the UAE when applying for certain types of UAE visas.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Japanese Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Japanese citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit. Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for Japanese citizens, with varying costs.
About UAE e visa fee for Japanese citizens
There are UAE visa service fees and UAE government fees to pay when Japanese apply for UAE e-visas. More about making payment UAE e visa fees for Japanese citizens and UAE visa costs here.
Learn about UAE visa fees for Japanese citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE Government. Japanese citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e-visa on our website, which costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e-visa services for Japanese citizens
- Normal UAE visa: for Japanese citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days
- Urgent UAE visa: for Japanese citizens who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Japanese citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa for Japanese citizens here).
The UAE Embassy In Japan
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Japan and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Japan may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Japan
Note about UAE e visas for Japan
- An additional fee will be charged by the immigration officer at the UAE airport to Japanese with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than the allowed staying time.
- Japanese passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.