UAE visa requirements for Israeli citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Israeli Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Israeli Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Israeli Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Israeli Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Israeli citizens: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most popular travel destinations for Israelis who want to explore the Middle East. However, acquiring a UAE visa to enter the country can be problematic because of the stringent requirements required here.
UAE visa for Israeli citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Israel?
This article provides an overview of the UAE visa application process, the required documents, and the UAE visa fees associated with obtaining an e-visa for the UAE for Israeli citizens. UAE Immigration Services will show you all types of UAE e visas that are available to Israeli citizens, and the time frames associated with each. With this information, Israelis can plan and prepare for their trip to the UAE better.
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Israeli Citizens
- Israel is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Israeli citizens.
- Visitors to the UAE from Israel must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Israeli citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Israelis need to submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Passport biographical page scanned
Israeli citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Israel or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Israeli citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Israeli citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Israeli Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Israeli citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Israelis can apply for a UAE e visa from Israel if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE visas Israeli citizens will need:
- UAE 30-day visa
- UAE 60-day visa
- UAE 90-day visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Israeli citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Israeli citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must be effective for at least 6 months from the UAE’s arrival date. Moreover, there must be more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant in any size that you have (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- A valid email and means of payment.
Apply an UAE e visa for Israeli citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Israeli citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Israeli citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Israeli Citizens
Israeli citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip. UAE Immigration Services offers 3 types of visas that Israeli citizens can apply for the tourism purposes only. These e-visas are valid for 2 months from the date of entry with a single entry:
- 30-day UAE single-entry visa
- 60-day UAE single-entry visa
- 90-day UAE single-entry visa
Israelis applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates, since application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required, as is a letter of invitation from the UAE when applying for certain types of UAE visas.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Israeli Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Israeli citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit. Currently, UAE Immigration Service provides three UAE e-visa services for Israeli citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Israeli citizens
There are UAE visa service fees and UAE government fees to pay when Israelis apply for UAE e-visas. More about make payment UAE e visa fees for Israeli citizens and UAE visa costs here.
Learn about UAE visa fee for Israeli citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Israeli citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Israeli citizens
- Normal UAE visa: for Israeli citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE visa: for Israeli citizens who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Israeli citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e-visa for Israeli citizens here).
The UAE embassy in Israel
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Israel and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Israel may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Israel
Note about UAE e visas for Israel
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged by the immigration officer at UAE airport to Israelis with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days.
- Israeli passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.