UAE visa requirements for Pakistani citizens - Fees & Services
- Is A UAE Visa For Pakistanis Required?
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
- How To Apply UAE E-Visa For Pakistani citizens
- Step 1: Fill in the UAE visa online application form on our website
- Step 2: Choose the UAE visa appropriate payment option after requesting confirmation of the submitted personal information
- Step 3: Check the email you provided to make sure the bill has been paid and there are no errors that need to be corrected
- Step 4: There is no need to visit the Embassy in person as you can easily get your UAE visa online
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fee For Pakistani Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Pakistani citizens : UAE is known as a potential destination for many tourists around the world, including Pakistani. For many Pakistani citizens, traveling to Dubai has always been their top choice.
So do Pakistani citizens when coming to the UAE need a visa? Before arriving in the UAE, all Pakistani citizens have to apply for a visa to Dubai. Depending on the purpose of the trip and the length of the stay, different UAE visa requirements may apply to Pakistani nationals. To better understand this important information, let's learn about the topic "UAE visa requirements for Pakistani citizens"
UAE visa for Pakistani citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Pakistan?
Is A UAE Visa For Pakistanis Required?
Check if Pakistani citizens need a UAE visa in advance for your trip to the United Arab Emirates and familiarize yourself with the variety of UAE visas available.
The United Arab Emirates was first recognized by Pakistan, and the UAE continues to be a significant source of economic and financial support for Pakistan. Pakistani citizens need to have a UAE visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Currently, in addition to applying for a UAE visa card at the UAE embassy in Pakistan, or Pakistanis can easily apply for a UAE e visa by submitting an online application.
Two months after the processing date is when the change will take effect. Typically, UAE visa processing takes about 3 days. So what are the UAE visa requirements for Pakistani citizens?
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
To ensure a safe and smooth trip to the UAE, Pakistanis should carefully prepare documents for successful UAE visa applications. With the exception of one or two documents, all UAE visa classes for Dubai have different visa requirements, but all of them require the same essential documents.
Following, UAE Immigration Services will look at some of the main documents required to apply for a UAE e visa for Pakistani citizens:
- A scanned copy of the person's passport bio page. The passport should be valid for no less than 06 months from the arrival date in UAE
- Create a passport photo in any size you like (the name of the profile is your first and last name).
- A color photo of your passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in UAE and has two blank pages)
- An email address Pakistanis are using to check incoming UAE visa notifications
Citizens of Pakistan and citizens of other countries need to meet the same UAE visa requirements, that is. Above are the necessary requirements to apply for a UAE e visa for Pakistani citizens. Hopefully you will be fully prepared for your trip.
How To Apply UAE E-Visa For Pakistani citizens
Pakistanis can rapidly apply online for a UAE e visa by completing a short form and submitting the necessary information.
Step 1: Fill in the UAE visa online application form on our website
Visit UAE Immigration Services website, navigate to the registration section, and then fill out the online registration form with your personal information.
Complete the online application form for a UAE e visa found at the provided link.
Step 2: Choose the UAE visa appropriate payment option after requesting confirmation of the submitted personal information
After you have checked the data you submitted on the form, choose the UAE visa payment option that is the most convenient and acceptable for you.
Step 3: Check the email you provided to make sure the bill has been paid and there are no errors that need to be corrected
You will receive a copy of your UAE visa application by email after it has been examined and issued in electronic form.
Step 4: There is no need to visit the Embassy in person as you can easily get your UAE visa online
When you receive the UAE e-visa for Pakistani citizens application via mail, print it out so you may get it stamped in your passport before you travel.
Check UAE visa requirements for Pakistanis - Learn about UAE visa fee for Pakistani citizens
Learn More About UAE Visa Fee For Pakistani Citizens
How much does a UAE e visa for Pakistanis to the United Arab Emirates cost? Currently, the UAE visa fee for Pakistani citizens to the UAE depends on many factors. These include UAE visa service fee and the UAE Government fees.
Find out more about UAE visa fees, Make payment options include PayPal, bank transfer, credit card, debit card, and more.
Important notice : UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Pakistani citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
What is the reason to choose to apply for a UAE e-visa from Pakistan through us?
If Pakistanis are unsure of how to find a reliable online service to apply for a UAE e visa. Choose UAE Immigration Service as we can meet your UAE visa assistance needs:
- Quick UAE e visa service, time savings
- Always receiving careful and wholehearted support
- Make sure you obtain a UAE visa prior to the customer's trip.
- Various prices that are appropriate for each customer's demands
- Among many other benefits
Applying for a UAE e visa is considered an important step when Pakistani citizens are intending to come to the United Arab Emirates. So to ensure your trip is delay-free and safe, contact us for assistance.
UAE Visa Requirements for Pakistan Citizens FAQs
If you plan on visiting Dubai, you might need to apply for a visit visa to the UAE. To enter Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain, you must have a tourist visa valid for the whole UAE.
On October 3, 2022, the Pakistani government approved completely online UAE visa applications in an effort to boost the travel sector. Pakistanis can go to Dubai on various tourist visas, including single-entry visas.
Depending on the type of visa they have, Pakistani nationals can stay in the UAE for 30, 60, or 90 days. An e-visa is valid for 02 months, starting from the date it was issued.
Pakistani passport holders should note that they have to check the UAE visa requirements before beginning the Dubai visa application process. This helps the UAE e visa process go smoothly and ensures the approval rate of their application.
Be cautious to follow all instructions for the following requirements as the visa application will be performed online:
- The functional email address you provide will receive all correspondence regarding your visa application, including instructions, updates, and forms.
- A color digital photo the size of a passport ( preferably a very clear image that was taken as recently as possible).
- A digital copy of your original, valid passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months following your visit to the UAE.
Depending on the duration of their trip, Pakistanis can choose between a 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day Dubai tourist visa for the United Arab Emirates.
Yes. Including Pakistani citizens, foreigners are required a visa when entering the UAE.
- If you have a visa for Pakistan, it is easy to get a visa for Dubai when you arrive at the airport. There are long lines to register and approve visas, and occasionally unplanned circumstances cause the process to be delayed, so you will need to spend a lot of time on it.
- To ensure that everything will go according to plan during your holiday, you should submit your online visa application for the UAE before making travel arrangements.
Thankfully, the Dubai Government has developed a web-based system for applying for UAE visas from eligible nations like Pakistan. To apply for a UAE eVisa from the comfort of their homes, visitors from Pakistan only need to complete a short form. Most visits are brief, and the visa expires after 60 days (2 months).
The processing time to get a UAE visa depends on the options Pakistani citizens choose. The various Visa processing options are determined by your goals and financial limitations. You can choose from a variety of services, including:
- Standard: Provides service to customers who need an e-Visa in 03 working days.
- Urgent: A service for people who need an e-Visa in less than 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: Those who require an e-Visa in less than 24 hours can use this service.
Pakistanis need visas to enter Dubai. How much does it cost? In order to apply for a visa online, you need to pay two different types of visa fees. Government and service fees are two examples of this.
We also suggest that you buy UAE Travel Insurance jointly in order to keep your trip secure and lessen unforeseen risks.
Please contact us for the best assistance and to find out more about how long it takes to apply for a Pakistan visa to the UAE online.
You can quickly apply for an UAE eVisa using your computer, tablet, or mobile device if you are a Pakistani citizen and you reside in one of the countries that are allowed. An eVisa will be sent to your email address upon the submission of an application from any location in the world.
Please follow these easy steps if you're seeking the online UAE visa application process:
- Step 1: Complete the online application found under APPLY VISA on our website.
Fill in the application form with your personal information (Name, Date of Birth, Country, Gender, Phone Number, Travel Plan) and Passport Data
- Step 2: You have a variety of payment options, including PayPal, bank transfers, credit or debit cards, bank cards, and PayPal or American Express
- Step 3: Get your electronic visa through email.
- Step 4: Print out your UAE e visa before you arrive in the United Arab Emirates, an UAE Immigration Officer will stamp your passport at the border checkpoint.
Yes! It is easy to obtain a Dubai visa for Pakistani citizens. Electronic devices such as a laptop, mobile phone, iPad, etc. can be used at home by Pakistani citizens to obtain an UAE e visa quickly. Visitors to the UAE can visit the UAE Immigration Service website to apply for an UAE e visa quickly.
Currently, a variety of tourist visas, including single-entry UAE visas, are available for Pakistanis to use when visiting Dubai. According to the type of Dubai visa they obtain, Pakistani people may stay in the United Arab Emirates for 30, 60, or 90 days. After it is issued, an UAE e visa is only valid for two (02) months.
Visit UAE Immigration Services for further details on visas for Pakistani nationals in the UAE. We intend to make our best effort to meet your expectations 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.