UAE visa fees and visa types- UAE Immigration Services
There are two fees that you will have to pay – our service fee and the UAE Government fee.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. With the fee of US$ 299 per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country. We also note that this is optional, you can consider depending on your situation.
1. Our service fee
You can now apply for an eVisa to visit the United Arab Emirates. Our service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for our service, which includes giving you advice about the UAE e-Visa, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the UAE local authority and send it for you to print out before you arrive in the United Arab Emirates.
To be more specific, we will send you a digital result of your e-visa through your email, then you can print it on paper and submit it at the UAE’s entry point.
The service fee depends on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the visa.
The table below shows the service for the application.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|eVisa||US$ 79||US$ 77||US$ 75||US$ 72||US$ 65||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get eVisa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 24 hours.
2. UAE E-visa Government and admin fee
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the UAE Immigration Department to provide your visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa. Please noticed that any changes after paying The Government and admin fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government & Admin Fee|
|Tourist Visa - 30 days single entry||US$ 150|
|Tourist Visa - 60 days single entry||US$ 200|
The UAE government allows citizens of many countries can apply for an e-Visa simply. Besides that, there are some nationalities below that require more complex documents. UAE Immigration Services will help travelers to prepare and standardize in order to have an e-visa approved depending on your particular case. Therefore, the fees for these nationalities are a little higher.
|Nationality||Government & admin fee|
|30 Days e-Tourist Visa||60 Days e-Tourist Visa|
|Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jamaica||US$ 190||US$ 260|
|Egypt, Iran, Papua New Guinea||US$ 170||US$ 260|
|Sri Lanka, Nepal, Lebanon||US$ 170||N/A|
Note for UAE E-visa
- Recently, we provide UAE visa extension for travelers who want to stay for a longer period in the UAE with a fee of US$ 399.00. However, we are only extending visas for travelers who are applying with UAE Immigration Services. Please contact us for further instructions on extending your UAE visa through our website.
- Bangladesh nationality needs the visa from third country to process UAE visa.
- If you can not find your nationality in the country list while applying for a UAE visa on our website, you can contact us at WhatsApp +65 9471 1304 or hotline +1 917 397 7487 for more information.