UAE visa requirements for Jamaican citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Jamaican Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Jamaican Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Jamaican Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Jamaican Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Jamaican citizens: Obtaining a UAE visa to enter the UAE can be a challenging process due to the stringent requirements in this country. However, Jamaicans are highly encouraged to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and discover the Middle East.
In order to help Jamaican citizens better understand UAE visa requirements, this article will provide an overview of the UAE visa application process, required documents, and UAE visa fees associated with obtaining an e-visa to the UAE.
UAE visa for Jamaican citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Jamaica?
UAE Immigration Services will explain all types of UAE visas available to Jamaican citizens. We will also give you information about the time frames associated with each type, so that Jamaican citizens can better plan and prepare for their trip. Let’s see!
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Jamaican Citizens
- Jamaica is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Jamaican citizens.
- Visitors to the UAE from Jamaica must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Jamaican citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Jamaicans have to submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Passport biographical page scanned
Jamaican citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas need to be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Jamaica or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Jamaican citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Jamaican citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Jamaican Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Jamaican citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Jamaicans can apply for a UAE e visa from Jamaica if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE visas Jamaican citizens will need:
- UAE 30-day visa
- UAE 60-day visa
- UAE 90-day visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Jamaican citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Jamaican citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must be effective for at least 6 months from the UAE’s arrival date. Moreover, there must be more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant in any size that you have (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- A valid email and means of payment.
Apply a UAE e visa for Jamaican citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Jamaican citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Jamaican citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Jamaican Citizens
Jamaican citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip. UAE Immigration Services offers 3 types of visas that Jamaican citizens can apply for the tourism purposes only. These e-visas are valid for 2 months from the date of entry with a single entry:
- 30-day UAE single-entry visa
- 60-day UAE single-entry visa
- 90-day UAE single-entry visa
Jamaican citizens applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required to complete the application process.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Jamaican Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Jamaican citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit. Currently, UAE Immigration Service provides three UAE e-visa services for Jamaican citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Jamaican citizens
There are UAE visa service fees and UAE government fees to pay when Jamaicans apply for UAE e-visas. More about make payment UAE e visa fees for Jamaican citizens and UAE visa costs here.
Learn about UAE visa fee for Jamaican citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Jamaican citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Jamaican citizens
- Normal UAE visa: for Jamaican citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE visa: for Jamaican citizens who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Jamaican citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa for Jamaican citizens here).
The UAE embassy in Jamaica
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Jamaica and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Jamaica may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Jamaica
Note about UAE e visas for Jamaica
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged by the immigration officer at UAE airport to Jamaicans with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days
- Jamaica Passports must be valid for six months at least before entering the UAE.