UAE Visa Requirements For Polish Citizens - Fees And Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Polish Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Polish Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Polish Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Polish Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Polish citizens
- UAE e visa services for Polish citizens
- Anyway, consider buying UAE Travel Insurance for Polish citizens when applying for UAE e visa
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Polish citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Poland
- Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for Polish tourists
UAE visa requirements for Polish citizens: UAE (United Arab Emirates) offers a unique blend of Middle Eastern culture, modern amenities, and a stunning desert and coastal landscape, making it a popular tourist and business destination for Polish citizens. There are however certain UAE visa requirements for Polish citizens to consider when traveling internationally, and travelers from Poland must ensure that they meet all UAE visa requirements before departing, same for all other visitors internationally.
UAE visa for Polish citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Poland?
It is the aim of UAE Immigration Services to provide an overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Polish citizens to help them plan their trip and ensure they are prepared. There will be discussion on the different types, services of UAE e visas available, the supporting documentation that is required, and how the UAE electronic visa application process works, as well as any particular UAE visa requirements for Polish citizens should be aware of before they apply. Let's get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Polish Citizens
Poland is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa. So, tourists coming to the UAE from Poland must meet some of the UAE visa requirements for Polish citizens and must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country.
Visitors must have the Polish passport valid for at least six (06) months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
Polish citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the embassy of UAE in Poland or the consulate near you
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Polish citizens through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Polish applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Polish passport valid at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Polish passport biographical first-page.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Polish citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Polish Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Poland with a UAE e visa. Luckily, getting a UAE electronic visa for Polish citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Poland, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need. Currently, there are three (03) different UAE tourist visa types for Polish citizens:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
UAE visa types for Polish citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Just below are some helpful tips for you to get UAE visa online from Poland easily.
Here are a few things to prepare when applying for a UAE e visa from Poland:
- Polish passport must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates and must contain complete biographical information, with no missing data or lines
- A color photograph of the Polish applicant (the photo should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A valid email address is being used to receive the results and status notifications of the UAE e visa process
- An international bank account or credit card to pay the UAE visa service fee.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Polish citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Polish citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Polish applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: Re-check the entered information and pay the UAE e visa service fee before clicking “Send”. UAE Immigration Services may request additional information (if needed)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Polish customers to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Polish travelers should download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
UAE Immigration Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Polish citizens as quickest and simplest as possible. Normally, the online UAE visa application process only takes about 10 - 20 minutes.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Polish Citizens
Polish nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE electronic visa they are requesting. Currently, the UAE Government only allows online application for UAE tourist e visas for all countries, including Poland.
Travelers from Poland can enter the United Arab Emirates with three (03) different UAE tourist electronic visas:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Polish citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates in Poland.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the issued date with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Polish citizens
- Polish travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
The UAE visa application processing time can take several days to complete depending on the type of UAE visa. So, Porland citizens should start the UAE visa application before your planned trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Polish Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Poland for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Polish citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Polish citizens
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Polishes apply for UAE electronic visas
- UAE visa fee for Polish citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen
- You can pay the UAE e visa fee for Polish citizens here, and more details of the UAE visa service cost here.
Everything about UAE visa fees & services for Polish citizens need to know
UAE e visa services for Polish citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Polish citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Polish tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Polish citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE electronic visa, this is the fastest visa service for Polish cliens who need to apply for UAE e visa within 24 hours.
Anyway, consider buying UAE Travel Insurance for Polish citizens when applying for UAE e visa
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Polish citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website.
See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Polish citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Poland
Anyway, Polish citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the UAE consulates or embassies in Poland.
The UAE Embassy in Warsaw Charge d’affaires Mr. Ahmed Al Mansoori, Poland
- Tel: +48222222020
- Tel: +48222222040
- Address: Embassy of the United Arab Emirates, Zlota 59, SkyLight Tower, 19th floor, 00-120 Warsaw
- Email: [email protected]
Link to the UAE embassies/consulates in Poland here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Poland
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies offices in Poland are open Monday to Friday.
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
It should be noted that on the public holidays of the United Arab Emirates and Poland, the UAE embassy in Poland may be closed.
Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for Polish tourists
- Polish passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- An additional US$3 will be charged to Polish travelers who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa
- Alway remember that Polish customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.