UAE Visa Requirements For Sri Lankan Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Sri Lankan Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For UAE Visa From Sri Lanka
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Sri Lankan Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Sri Lankan Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Sri Lankan citizens
- UAE e visa services for Sri Lankan citizens
- Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Sri Lankan citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Sri Lanka
- Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for tourists from Sri Lanka
- Government Update
Dubai visa from Sri Lanka/UAE visa for Sri Lankan citizens: As one of the world's top travel destinations, the United Arab Emirates offers a unique mix of culture, cuisine, and modern architecture, allowing Sri Lankan visitors to enjoy the best of both the East and West.
There are specific requirements for entry to the UAE for Sri Lankan nationals under the UAE immigration policies, so it is important for travelers from Sri Lanka to understand the UAE visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens.
UAE visa for Sri Lankan passport holders - How to get a UAE e visa from Sri Lanka?
An overview of the UAE e visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens will be provided by UAE Immigration Services, along with information on how to apply online for a UAE e visa, the UAE e visa fees, types and services available as well as necessary documents.
By thoroughly researching and understanding UAE electronic visa requirements from this article, Sri Lankan citizens can ensure a smooth application process for your UAE e visa. Let's take a look!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Sri Lankan Citizens
Sri Lanka is not on the UAE's list of visa-exempt countries. Therefore, travelers to the UAE from Sri Lanka must meet certain UAE visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens.
You must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country, and your Sri Lankan passport must be valid for at least 06 months from intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
Sri Lankan citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas for Sri Lankans must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be obtained from the UAE embassy in Sri Lanka or a consulate near you
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Sri Lankan applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Sri Lankan passport biographical first-page
- Sri Lankan passport valid at least six months from the intended date of arrival in the UAE and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark
Check UAE e visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For UAE Visa From Sri Lanka
Luckily, getting a UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online from anywhere. To start the UAE e visa application process from Sri Lanka, you will need to determine the type of UAE visa you will need.
Currently, there are three (03) different UAE visa types for Sri Lankan citizens, including:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens online as required:
- Sri Lankan passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). It must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- A color photo of the Sri Lankan applicant, it must be focused on their face and crisp
- Your email address in use, to receive the status and results of your UAE electronic visa process
- Credit card or international bank account to pay for UAE visa service fee.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Sri Lankan citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Sri Lankan applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to double-check all entered information, then pay your UAE e visa service fee before clicking the "Send" button. UAE Immigration Services may request additional information (if needed)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Sri Lankan cliens to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Sri Lankan citizens should download and print out your UAE electronic visa. Then bring it with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
Typically, the entire UAE e visa application process from Sri Lanka online usually takes only 10-20 minutes. Support team of UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to assist our clients through the UAE e visa application process for Sri Lankan citizens as quickly and simply as possible.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Sri Lankan Citizens
Currently, only the UAE tourist e visas have been approved by the United Arab Emirates Government for online application by all countries, including Sri Lanka.
Sri Lankan nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting.
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Sri Lankan citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates in Sri Lanka.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the entry date with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- Sri Lankan applicants may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
The UAE visa application process for Sri Lankan citizens may take a few days to complete, depending on the UAE visa type. Therefore, Sri Lankan tourists should begin the UAE visa application process well before your planned travel.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Sri Lankan Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Sri Lanka for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Sri Lankan citizens
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Sri Lankans apply for UAE e visas
- UAE visa fee for Sri Lankan citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen.
Find out all information about UAE visa fees and services for Sri Lankan citizens
UAE e visa services for Sri Lankan citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Service offers 03 options of UAE e visa services for Sri Lankan citizens, with varying fees depending on the needs of each customer.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Sri Lankan tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Sri Lankan citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Super urgent UAE visa also known as Rush UAE e visa. This is the fastest UAE visa service for Sri Lankan cliens who need to apply for UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the Government
- Sri Lankan customers can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE electronic visa on our website.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Sri Lankan citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Sri Lanka
Anyway, Sri Lankan citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates in Sri Lanka.
The UAE embassy in Colombo HE Ahmed Ali Almualla, Sri Lanka
- Tel: 0094112565052
- Tel: 0094112564104
- Address: 44, Sir Ernest De Silva Mawatha, Colombo 00700, Sri Lanka
- Email: [email protected]
Link to the UAE embassies/consulates in Sri Lanka here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Sri Lanka
It should be noted that on the public holidays of the United Arab Emirates and Sri Lanka, the embassy of UAE in Sri Lanka may be closed.
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies offices in Sri Lanka are open Monday to Friday.
Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for tourists from Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the United Arab Emirates
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Sri Lankan tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa
- Alway remember that Sri Lankan customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa and bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.