UAE Visa Requirements for Austrian Citizens
UAE visa for Austrian citizens: Travelers should familiarize themselves with the UAE visa requirements before arriving in the UAE, whether for business or vacation. The following article provides a comprehensive overview of the UAE visa requirements for Austrian citizens.
- UAE Visa Requirements for Austrian Citizens
- How to Apply A UAE Visa for Austrian Citizens Online?
- Types of UAE Visa for Austrian Citizens
- UAE Visa Fees And Services for Austrian Citizens
UAE visa for Austrian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Austria?
UAE Immigration Service will discuss details of the UAE e visa requirements, from UAE e visa fees, services, and types currently available to the UAE e visa processing time, as well as other important information needed for your trip success. Besides, we will also discuss other entry requirements, such as UAE travel insurance for Austrian citizens. Let's see!
UAE Visa Requirements for Austrian Citizens
- Austria is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Austrian passport holders.
- Visitors from Austria to the United Arab Emirates must have a valid Austrian passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Austrian citizens in order to enter the country.
Can Austrian citizens obtain a UAE visa in several ways?
- UAE visas must be obtained before arrival in the UAE and can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Austria or the nearest consulate.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Austrian citizens online through our website.
To apply for a UAE visa for Austrian citizens, travelers must submit the following documents:
- A valid Austrian passport
- A passport-size photographs
- Passport first-page biographical details
- A completed UAE visa application form.
Check in advance the UAE e visa requirements for Austrian citizens
How to Apply A UAE Visa for Austrian Citizens Online?
Obtaining a UAE e-visa for Austrian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online. Austrians can apply for a UAE e visa from Austria if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for 2 months with a single entry that Austrian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
Currently, many visa services offer different types of UAE visas as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Austrian citizens, so it's essential to understand these differences in advance.
What documents do Austrian citizens need to apply for an UAE e-visa?
In preparation to applying for a UAE e-visa for Austrian citizens online, please prepare the following documents including:
- Visitors must hold a valid Austrian passport for at least six (06) months from the date of entry
- Austrian passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- It is required for Austrian applicants that there must be 02 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks.
- A recent color photo of the Austrian applicant must be sharp and focus on your face.
- A working email address.
- Credit and debit cards are used frequently to make payments for UAE e visa service fees that Austrian citizens have chosen.
How to apply a UAE e visa for Austrian citizens online
Please follow these steps correctly to apply UAE e-visa for Austrian citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...), as well as any itinerary details you have to fullfil the UAE online visa application form.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay the UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Austrians track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Austrian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for Austrian citizens' approval will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days, depending on which UAE e visa services you chose from our website.
Types of UAE Visa for Austrian Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Austrian citizens. But currently, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
Based on the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa for Austrian citizens types are currently available, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Austrian passport are all required. Austrian nationals applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the UAE visa application processing time for each type of UAE e visa for Austrian citizens varies.
UAE Visa Fees And Services for Austrian Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Austrian citizens to enter the UAE for visiting, tourism and leisure purposes only.
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Austrian citizens with different UAE visa service costs depending on your need.
UAE e visa fee for Austrian citizens
There are two (02) different types of UAE visa fees for Austrian citizens need to make payment when applying a UAE e visa online, including:
- UAE Government fees, which are mandatory fees to be paid to the United Arab Emirates government when applying for a UAE e visa for Austrian citizens.
- Another is the total UAE visa service fee depending on how to speed up selected UAE e visa processing time for Austrian citizens.
It is important to fully understand the UAE e visa fees for Austrian citizens
UAE travel insurance package when apply online a UAE e visa for Austrian citizens
- Important notice for Austrian citizens that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government.
- Tourists from Austria can get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when registering with the UAE e visa for Austrian citizens through our website, which cost US$299.
UAE e-visa services for Austrian citizens
UAE Immigration Services currently offering three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Austrian citizens depending on your needs, including:
- Normal UAE e visa service
This regular UAE visa service for Austrian nationals who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent UAE e visa service
This is a slightly faster than normal UAE visa service for Austrian tourists who want to receive your UAE e visa within 48 working hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Currently, this is the fastest UAE visa service for Austrian citizens that you can choose. Customers will receive their UAE e visa within 24 working hours.
Austrian travelers can also apply for a UAE Rush e-visa just in case you need it.
UAE Embassy/Consulate in Austria
On public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Austria, the UAE embassy's offices in Austria may be closed.
The UAE Embassy/Consulate office hours
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE Embassy and consulate office is open from Monday to Friday.
UAE embassy address in Vienna HE Ibrahim Salem Al Musharraf
- Address: Chimanistrasse 36, 1190 Vienna - Austria
- Tel: +4313681455
- Tel: +43171500285555
- Email: [email protected]
Note about UAE e-visas for Austrian travelers
- Austrian passports must be valid for six (06) months before entering the UAE.
- An additional 3$ (USD) per day will be charged to Austrian citizens who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Before going to the airport, Austrian travelers must print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.