UAE visa requirements for Togolese citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Togolese Citizens First
- Find Out More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Togolese Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From Togo
- Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Togolese Citizens
- Apply For Most Necessary Dubai/UAE Visas For Togolese Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Conclusion About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Togolese Nationals
UAE visa requirements for Togolese citizens/Dubai e visa from Togo: Planning a visit to the dazzling United Arab Emirates from Togo? Before you embark on your journey to this land of luxury and cultural marvels, it's essential to understand the UAE e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens. This guide provides you with all the crucial information you need to ensure a smooth and hassle-free entry into this Arabian gem.
Dubai visa for Togolese citizens
Unveiling the UAE's Spectacular Charms: The United Arab Emirates, often known for its opulence and modernity, is a treasure trove of diverse attractions that leave tourists awe-inspired. From the towering skyscrapers of Dubai to the timeless beauty of the desert dunes in Abu Dhabi, the UAE boasts a myriad of captivating sights and experiences that continue to impress travelers from around the world.
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Togolese Citizens First
Togo is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Togolese passport holders.
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Togolese citizens in order to enter the country
- Travelers from Togo to the UAE are required to have a valid Togolese passport lasting at least 6 months.
Can apply UAE visa for Togolese citizens in several ways
- 1. The UAE visa for Togolese citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy or consulate nearest to you
- 2. Togolese customers can also apply for a UAE e-visa online through the UAE Immigration Services official website. This method is highly recommended.
Prepare the following documents to apply for a UAE visa for Togolese citizens
- A valid Togo passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Togolese passport biography first-page
- 02 passport-sized photographs of Togolese applicants.
Togolese travelers applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Togolese citizens varies.
Check UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for Togolese citizens
Find Out More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Togolese Citizens
The UAE government currently allows online UAE tourist visa applications for specific countries, including Togo citizens.
The UAE e visa is a great option for those planning a short stay in Dubai for tourism or pleasure. There are currently 03 popular types of UAE e visa provided to meet the diverse needs of Togolese customers, including:
- 1) UAE e-visa for 30-day stay
- 2) UAE e-visa for 60-day stay
- 3) UAE e-visa for 90-day stay
- 4) UAE transit e-visa for 48 hours
- 5) UAE transit e-visa for 96 hours
However, there are many businesses that offer a multitude of services and many types of UAE visas resulting in different UAE visa requirements for Togolese citizens, you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From Togo
You can apply for a UAE e-visa from Togo if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip. On our official website, 03 types of UAE e-tourist visas valid for 02 months are being offered to Togo applicants:
- 1. 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 2. 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 3. 90-day UAE tourist e visa
The United Arab Emirates Government has facilitated and simplified the process for Togolese applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e-Tourist visa wherever they are.
To apply for a UAE e visa for Togo citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Togo customer's email in-use to receive UAE e-visa result information
- Togolese applicant's valid credit/debit card to pay the UAE visa fees
- Togo applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Togo passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines
- Togolese passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date and have at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these simple steps to apply for a UAE e visa online from Togo
- 1) Fill out information of Togolese applicant including name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., with any itinerary details you have.
- 2) Double-check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa fees. When requested, you should submit the required documents to complete the application.
- 3) Receive your UAE e visa approval results(with PDF format) for Togo citizens, which will be sent to your email within 1 or 3 working days, depending on the UAE e visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e visa and bring it with you to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer upon arrival.
Apply UAE e visa for Togolese citizens online
The UAE visa check status system allows our Togolese customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status anytime you need. UAE Immigration Services may ask Togolese customers for additional information (if needed).
The customer support teams at UAE Immigration Services are available 24/7 to serve all visitors from Togo who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes to complete.
Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Togolese Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Togolese citizens who want to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
More about UAE e visa fees for Togolese citizens
It should be known that when applying for a UAE e visa for Togo citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of costs, including:
- 1) The UAE visa fee: this is amount paid for the UAE Immigration Services
- 2) The UAE Government fee: charged by the UAE Immigration Department.
The UAE/Dubai visa costs for Togolese applicants are solely determined by the service & type of your UAE e visa chosen. More about how to make payment UAE e visa costs for Togolese citizens, and details of the UAE visa service fees here.
Details of UAE e visa services for Togolese citizens
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Togolese nationals.
Specifically, we currently offer our customers 03 options for UAE e visa service for Togolese citizens with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1. Regular UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Togolese nationals who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2. Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Togolese visitors who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 working days.
3. Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa & used in emergency cases, this is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Togolese customers who need a UAE e-visa within 01 business day.
Visitors can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Togolese citizens here.
UAE e visa services & fees for Togolese citizens
Apply For Most Necessary Dubai/UAE Visas For Togolese Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Need to know that you can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Togolese citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Togo
The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates, Accra in Ghana
- Phone: 0097180024
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address:No.4 Obenesu Crescent, East Cantonments - Accra, Ghana.
The working hours of the UAE embassy office in Accra, Ghana
- The UAE Embassy office hours in Accra, Ghana are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Thursday and from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday. It is closed on weekends & holidays
- Togolese applicants need to update the public holidays and new year of the UAE embassy/consulate in Ghana to be more proactive.
*Notice: some UAE embassies are open by appointment only; Togolese applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy or consulate in Accra, Ghana.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Togo should register to buy UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE visa online on our website because:
- UAE travel health insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for you and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-tourist visa approval for Togo citizens
- UAE Immigration Services currently supports Togolese customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa through our official website
- UAE travel insurance (with COVID-19 insurance) is being provided for only 299$US/person. Visitors from Togo can see more information about travel insurance UAE here.
Overall, UAE travel health insurance is an extremely useful and reliable companion for visitors from Togo in particular, as well as for any international traveler in general.
Conclusion About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Togolese Nationals
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE visa requirements for Togolese citizens and how to apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa online from Togo.
* Important Notes:
- Togo travelers who overstay the validity of their UAE e visa in Dubai or the UAE will be fined a penalty cost - The UAE ICP has standardized and applied the overstaying penalty in the UAE beginning October 14, 2022
- Togolese customers need to download and print out their UAE tourist e visa and then bring it with them to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Togolese passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry into the UAE
- Citizens of Togo can be banned from entering the country for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE Immigration regulations.
If you have any questions, need assistance, or have any problems when applying for a Dubai/UAE tourist e visa from Togo, feel free to contact us. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support all our customers anytime & anywhere with everything we have.
Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Togolese customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!