UAE Visa Requirements For Vietnamese Citizens - Fee/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Vietnamese Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Vietnamese Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Vietnamese citizens
- UAE e visa services for Vietnamese citizens
- Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens
- Can apply for most of the necessary UAE visas for Vietnamese citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Vietnam
- Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for tourists from Vietnam
Dubai visa from VietNam/UAE visa for Vietnamese citizens: Visitors from Vietnam to the United Arab Emirates can experience the best of both East and West because of the distinctive mix of culture, cuisine, and modern architecture in this fascinating emirate.
The UAE immigration policies have been designed to ensure that all visitors meet specific criteria and are properly documented in order to enter the country. Travelers from Vietnam should be aware of the UAE visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens to enter the United Arab Emirates or Dubai.
UAE visa for Vietnamese citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Vietnam?
In this article, UAE Immigration Services provides information on the UAE e visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens, including information about how to apply online for a UAE e visa from Vietnam, what documents are required, the visa fees, types, and services currently available.
Our website will help you find the right UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens for your trip. You will be able to optimize your application process by thoroughly researching and understanding UAE e visa requirements from this article. Let's begin!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Vietnamese Citizens
Vietnam is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa. So, tourists coming to the UAE from Vietnam must meet some of the UAE visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
Visitors must have the Vietnamese passport valid for at least six (06) months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates as well as have a valid UAE visa to enter the country.
Vietnamese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas are required to be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the embassy of UAE in Vietnam or the consulate near you.
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Vietnamese applicants must submit documents including:
- A Vietnamese passport valid at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Vietnamese passport biographical first-page.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
Luckily, It's possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Vietnam with a UAE e visa if you have the necessary UAE visa. Getting a UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online from anywhere.
To start the UAE e visa application process online from Vietnam, you will need to determine the type of UAE visa you will need. Currently there are three (03) different types of UAE tourist visa for Vietnamese citizens including:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
The UAE visa types for Vietnamese citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Here is a quick guide on how to apply for a UAE e visa online from Vietnam.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply for a UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens online as required:
- A color photo of the Vietnamese applicant, it should be focused on your face and crisp
- A valid email address in use, to receive the status and results of your UAE electronic visa process
- Credit card or international bank account to pay for UAE visa service fee
- Vietnamese passports must have complete biographic information, no missing data or lines. It must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for a UAE e visa online for Vietnamese citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Vietnamese applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send" button (UAE Immigration Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Vietnamese customers to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Vietnamese citizens should download and print out your UAE e visa. Then bring it with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
UAE Immigration Services’ support team is available 24/7 to guide our clients through the UAE visa application process for Vietnamese citizens as quickest and simplest as possible. Normally, the entire UAE e visa application process from Vietnam online usually takes only 10-20 minutes.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
Currently, only the UAE tourist e visas have been approved by the United Arab Emirates Government for online application by all countries. Vietnamese nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Vietnamese citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates in Vietnam.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the processing date with a single entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Vietnamese citizens
- Vietnamese travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
The UAE visa application process for Vietnamese citizens may take a few days to complete, depending on the UAE visa type. So, you should start applying for a UAE visa before your intended trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Vietnamese Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Vietnam for tourism or visiting purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Vietnamese citizens
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Vietnamese apply for UAE e visas
- UAE visa fee for Vietnamese citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen.
You can pay the UAE e visa fee for Vietnamese citizens here, and more details of the UAE visa service cost here.
Everything about UAE visa fees & services for Vietnamese citizens need to know
UAE e visa services for Vietnamese citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides 03 options of UAE e visa services for Vietnamese citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of each customer.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Vietnamese tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Vietnamese citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in special cases, Super urgent UAE visa also known as Rush UAE e visa. This is the fastest UAE visa service for Vietnamese customers who need to apply for UAE electronic visa within 24 business hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider purchasing UAE Travel Insurance along with UAE e visa for Vietnamese citizens
Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE Government. Vietnamese citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website.
Can apply for most of the necessary UAE visas for Vietnamese citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Vietnam
Anyway, Vietnamese citizens can get most of the UAE visas you need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates in Vietnam.
The embassy/consulate of the United Arab Emirates in Vietnam
- Tel: 00842437264545
- Tel: 00842437264545
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Number 20 Quang An street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Link to the UAE embassies/consulates in Vietnam here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office in Vietnam
Please noted that on the public holidays of the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, the UAE embassy in Vietnam may be closed.
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassy offices in Vietnam are open Monday to Friday.
Important things to keep in mind about UAE e visas for tourists from Vietnam
- Vietnamese passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Vietnamese tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa.
- Always remember that Vietnamese clients need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.